New study shows income growth slowed under tRump.

Meanwhile the war is already happening and the poor/middle class are losing and the rich are WINNING!

Yes, 70,000 deaths of despair each year. This is why workers switched to Trump and elected him. He wants to close the border and restrict trade with China and the others who are robbing us blind. Do you understand?

Well clearly YOU don't understand, Eddie. It's not Mexico and China who are "robbing you blind". It's American corporations who are robbing you blind. They're the people who are giving your jobs to illegal immigrants and off-shoring American jobs to China.

You're the kind of douchebag who is helping them do it. Whenever Trump tries to do something about illegal immigration, a hoard of TDS moroans like you call him a racist and vote in Democrats who obstruct everything he's trying to do.

ICE came in and arrested 700 undocument workers for Tyson Foods and Koch Industries - two of the wealthiest employers in the USA. The workers were arrested and taken away. Neither company was charged for hiring illegal immigrants, which is against the law. Both of these companies have had multiple instances of being raided and cleaned out of illegal workers. Neither company has EVER been charged.

Walmart forced suppliers to off-shore manufacturing in order to reduce prices. Walmart's policies saw 150,000 American jobs shipped to Asia. Many suppliers said they wanted to keep the jobs in the US, but they couldn't afford to lose their Walmart contracts so they did it.

As always, useful idiots like you, Eddie, blame China, instead of blaming American corporate greed for the loss of jobs.

I believe they are fined $5000 for every illegal found working on the premises, dingbat. How can any moron who opposes building the wall whine about illegal aliens? Who do you think you're fooling?
Because he's not doing anything about illegals. Playing wack a mole to score political points with idiots like you is all he's doing.

Have him go after illegal employers. Then I'll give him credit. 2 years ago he himself was an illegal employer.

$5000? The fine is worth the risk.

You need to realize your party is split on this. The corporations vs the racists. And trust me, you racists won't win. But Trump makes you feel like you are winning.
Horseshit. You're a liar and a douchebag. You're just trying to hide the fact that you support unlimited immigration.

If going after the employer was going to work, then why hasn't it worked already?

Almost every Republican supports building the wall. That's what won Trump the nomination.
No we don't dummy

But you liked it from 2000-2008.

Here is what we were saying about illegals and your party in 2006

"The simple way to do this today is to require that all non-refugee immigrants go through the same process to become American citizens or legal workers in this country (no amnesties, no "guest workers," no "legalizations") regardless of how they got here; "

Meanwhile Dims are fighting every attempt Trump makes to implement such a policy.

You're a fucking liar.

I get why they want to give amnesty to people who've been here for years but I also feel you and a part of me agrees with you.

But still you are missing the big picture. You want to do ONLY the things Trump wants to do and I'm telling you that won't do shit. Not when you continue to ignore illegal employers. And defend them. You're an idiot.
Walls work. We already know that. That's why you and all the unlimited immigration douchebags are so opposed to the wall.

I don't want to give amnesty to anyone, including the DACA sad sacks.
How do we know walls work?

Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.
JOgfD7M.jpg

Where did you get this dumb graph from - it's not accurate.

Hey stupid, you CAN'T build a wall 5 times that long and you've been told why it's not possible dozens of times. The Isreali wall is built on a flat piece of desert with no topographic features to deal with. The Souther Border is a river with shear cliffs on either side, in some parts of the border. The land is not flat, nor can you build on it.

Added to which much of the land is privately owned, and the owners are still fighting the emminent domain claims from W's attempt to build a fence.

Israel’s security barriers are vastly different than any wall that Trump would potentially build on the Mexico border. None of Israel’s border fences and walls cover anywhere near the distance of the U.S.-Mexico border and for the most part traverse far less difficult terrain, without a major river like the Rio Grande complicating the route.

The barrier is nonetheless seen as a success in Israel, even though it has never been a hermetic barrier and thousands of Palestinians cross through, or over, the wall illegally every day.
The graph says you're full of horseshit. Note where it says '0 crossings." The largest number they've had since 2015 is 220.

Israel's wall is 425 miles long. We can easily build one 5 times that long. No one has ever given a reason why we can't.

Meanwhile the war is already happening and the poor/middle class are losing and the rich are WINNING!

Yes, 70,000 deaths of despair each year. This is why workers switched to Trump and elected him. He wants to close the border and restrict trade with China and the others who are robbing us blind. Do you understand?

Well clearly YOU don't understand, Eddie. It's not Mexico and China who are "robbing you blind". It's American corporations who are robbing you blind. They're the people who are giving your jobs to illegal immigrants and off-shoring American jobs to China.

You're the kind of douchebag who is helping them do it. Whenever Trump tries to do something about illegal immigration, a hoard of TDS moroans like you call him a racist and vote in Democrats who obstruct everything he's trying to do.

ICE came in and arrested 700 undocument workers for Tyson Foods and Koch Industries - two of the wealthiest employers in the USA. The workers were arrested and taken away. Neither company was charged for hiring illegal immigrants, which is against the law. Both of these companies have had multiple instances of being raided and cleaned out of illegal workers. Neither company has EVER been charged.

Walmart forced suppliers to off-shore manufacturing in order to reduce prices. Walmart's policies saw 150,000 American jobs shipped to Asia. Many suppliers said they wanted to keep the jobs in the US, but they couldn't afford to lose their Walmart contracts so they did it.

As always, useful idiots like you, Eddie, blame China, instead of blaming American corporate greed for the loss of jobs.

I believe they are fined $5000 for every illegal found working on the premises, dingbat. How can any moron who opposes building the wall whine about illegal aliens? Who do you think you're fooling?
Because he's not doing anything about illegals. Playing wack a mole to score political points with idiots like you is all he's doing.

Have him go after illegal employers. Then I'll give him credit. 2 years ago he himself was an illegal employer.

You need to realize your party is split on this. The corporations vs the racists. And trust me, you racists won't win. But Trump makes you feel like you are winning.
Horseshit. You're a liar and a douchebag. You're just trying to hide the fact that you support unlimited immigration.

If going after the employer was going to work, then why hasn't it worked already?

Almost every Republican supports building the wall. That's what won Trump the nomination.
No we don't dummy

"The simple way to do this today is to require that all non-refugee immigrants go through the same process to become American citizens or legal workers in this country (no amnesties, no "guest workers," no "legalizations") regardless of how they got here; "

Meanwhile Dims are fighting every attempt Trump makes to implement such a policy.

You're a fucking liar.

I get why they want to give amnesty to people who've been here for years but I also feel you and a part of me agrees with you.

But still you are missing the big picture. You want to do ONLY the things Trump wants to do and I'm telling you that won't do shit. Not when you continue to ignore illegal employers. And defend them. You're an idiot.
Walls work. We already know that. That's why you and all the unlimited immigration douchebags are so opposed to the wall.

Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.
JOgfD7M.jpg

Israel’s security barriers are vastly different than any wall that Trump would potentially build on the Mexico border. None of Israel’s border fences and walls cover anywhere near the distance of the U.S.-Mexico border and for the most part traverse far less difficult terrain, without a major river like the Rio Grande complicating the route.

The barrier is nonetheless seen as a success in Israel, even though it has never been a hermetic barrier and thousands of Palestinians cross through, or over, the wall illegally every day.
The graph says you're full of horseshit. Note where it says '0 crossings." The largest number they've had since 2015 is 220.

Israel's wall is 425 miles long. We can easily build one 5 times that long. No one has ever given a reason why we can't.

Which wall are you talking about?

Israel cut its illegal immigration rate by "99 percent" by constructing a 143-mile fence along its southern border.

Israel has built multiple barriers along its borders with Egypt, Lebanon, Gaza Strip and West Bank, all as safeguards against terrorism and illegal immigration.

the data used for Walker’s analysis was outdated and the fence was only one reason for the decline.

Are they patrolling that wall? Will we? Because if we don't then illegals and drug smugglers will get in where we aren't watching.

The success of barriers such as a wall or fence depend on their scale and how heavily guarded they are

But Israel and the United States’ southern borders are significantly different.

The Israel-Egypt border fence is about 150 miles.

The U.S.-Mexico border is nearly 2,000 miles.

Terrain conditions and number of agents needed to monitor the border are not comparable either, Jones said.

"Most of the Israeli fence goes through open, arid terrain. Easy to access, easy to build, easy to monitor with agents," Jones said.

The U.S.-Mexico border, on the other hand, includes very remote, mountainous terrain and spans the length of four states with cities closely intertwined with Mexico.

Investment in high-tech features such as drones, robots and sensors is also crucial for border security, not just fences

The number of illegal border crossings decreased drastically "in an extremely short time" after the implementation of an "Anti-Infiltration Law" in mid 2012, Jakubowicz said.

Under the law, individuals caught illegally entering Israel could be detained for up to three years, Jakubowicz said. The number of people illegally crossing Israel’s southern border decreased after the law came into effect, even though the fence was not fully completed, he said.

"The fact that people continued to arrive even after the total completion of the fence, with fluctuations, proves that a barrier makes illegal migration more difficult, but not impossible," Jakubowicz said. "Personal interviews and close inspection of migrant diaspora news outlets show that the combination of the fence and the immigration policies are to be attributed to these numbers, and not the fence alone."

SEE? If we really punished illegal employers, you wouldn't even need a wall.

Johnson said Israel cut its illegal immigration rate by "99 percent" by constructing a 143-mile fence along its southern border.

Israeli government data support Johnson’s statement. However, experts say the fence alone is not responsible for the dramatic decrease in illegal immigration, policies have also deterred illegal border crossings. Border security experts also caution about comparing Israel and the United States’ southern borders -- the U.S.-Mexico border is much longer than the Israel-Egypt border, terrain conditions are different and more agents would be needed to monitor the U.S. border.

Johnson’s statement is accurate, but needs additional information. We rate it Mostly True.

Share The Facts

Ron Johnson
Senator
tom-mostlytrue.jpg
politifact_logo.png

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

See? Rather than fault corporations, you'll insist on the Great Wall of America. Such a fucking dope.
Here are some positions on immigration that Biden supports. Tell the entire forum they would be crazy to vote for this numskull:
  • Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.
  • Stop all deportation.
  • End prosecution of illegal border crossers.
  • Support the deadly sanctuary cities.
  • Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.
  • Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.
  • Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.
  • Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.
  • Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.
  • Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.
  • Grant work permits for illegal aliens.
  • Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.
  • Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.
  • Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.
  • End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.
  • End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.
  • Grant mass amnesty.
  • Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.
  • Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Once again the village idiot pulls shit out of his ass and tries to pass it off as actual Democratic policy.

From Biden's website, here is his actual immigration platform:

• Take urgent action to undo Trump’s damage and reclaim America’s values
  • Modernize America’s immigration system
  • Welcome immigrants in our communities
  • Reassert America’s commitment to asylum-seekers and refugees
  • Tackle the root causes of irregular migration
  • Implement effective border screening

Wow. That is some vague ass shit.

"modernize", WTF does that mean? Give the illegals a smart phone when they are released into the country, so they can call up and tell the judge to that they won't be showing up for their hearing?

What a load of shit.

You people are for amnesty.

Democrats probably are because they want the hispanic vote but I'm not.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

See? Rather than fault corporations, you'll insist on the Great Wall of America. Such a fucking dope.
Here are some positions on immigration that Biden supports. Tell the entire forum they would be crazy to vote for this numskull:
  • Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.
  • Stop all deportation.
  • Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.
  • Grant mass amnesty.

Once again the village idiot pulls shit out of his ass and tries to pass it off as actual Democratic policy.

"modernize", WTF does that mean? Give the illegals a smart phone when they are released into the country, so they can call up and tell the judge to that they won't be showing up for their hearing?

What a load of shit.

I'm not here to play your little reindeer games A$$hat. My function to to point out that the village idiot was lying as usual.

Republicans are the people employing illegals. They love undocumented workers because they can't complain about wages that are less than minimum wage. They can be forced to work overtime in unsafe conditions, and they cannot complain to the authorities ever.

Ronald Reagan gave 5 million Mexicans amnesty, not Democrats. At the time, Reagan said he was going to sign a free trade agreement with Mexico so that Mexicans would be able to find good paying jobs at home, and stop sneaking into the USA. He didn't tell Americans that the good paying jobs in Mexico would be American jobs, shipped off shore to increase American profits.

Barrack Obama deported far more illegals than Donald Trump. Donald just locks them up so his donors in the for profit prison system can profit off their incarceration. He had over 40,000 illegals locked up, but didn't deport them. Obama had 10,000 - max. Trump wants to increase that number to 48,000 held in camps @ $700 a day.

Let them go or deport them. Stop bleeding the taxpayers to house them.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

• Stop all deportation.
  • Grant mass amnesty.

What a load of shit.

I'm not here to play your little reindeer games A$$hat. My function to to point out that the village idiot was lying as usual.

Republicans are the people employing illegals. They love undocumented workers because they can't complain about wages that are less than minimum wage. They can be forced to work overtime in unsafe conditions, and they cannot complain to the authorities ever.

Ronald Reagan gave 5 million Mexicans amnesty, not Democrats. At the time, Reagan said he was going to sign a free trade agreement with Mexico so that Mexicans would be able to find good paying jobs at home, and stop sneaking into the USA. He didn't tell Americans that the good paying jobs in Mexico would be American jobs, shipped off shore to increase American profits.

Barrack Obama deported far more illegals than Donald Trump. Donald just locks them up so his donors in the for profit prison system can profit off their incarceration. He had over 40,000 illegals locked up, but didn't deport them. Obama had 10,000 - max. Trump wants to increase that number to 48,000 held in camps @ $700 a day.

But Reagan put an end to that. His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.

The magnet drawing them? Illegal Employers.

Yet in the American media, Illegal Employers are almost never mentioned.

Now let's compare Clinton to GW Bush

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.
"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

• Stop all deportation.
  • Grant mass amnesty.

What a load of shit.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.
"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

If it isn't obvious by looking at the numbers, what this tells me is that Clinton was going after illegal employers and in 2000 Bush stopped.

And back when Clinton was president no one cared because unemployment was low and wages were high. It only became a big issue in the Bush years where Republicans said the economy was strong all the way leading up to Bush's Great Recession.

Republicans are the people employing illegals.
Yet another Mouselady lie!!! Sanctuary cities are Democratic, Democrats are for open borders, amnesty etc etc. Nancy Pelosi loves the color of their skin and the way they will vote.

But

This company isn't run by Democrats and it's not based in a sanctuary city.

And then there's this fact

It only became a big issue in the Bush years

It was big issue throughout American History but when it became issue is not important. Issue is do you want open borders, deaths of despair, huge black unemployment, dilution of our culture, chaos at border, disrespect for law and order, huge welfare education health expenses or do you want controlled immigration as more intelligent Republicans do.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

JOgfD7M.jpg

Hey stupid, you CAN'T build a wall 5 times that long and you've been told why it's not possible dozens of times. The Isreali wall is built on a flat piece of desert with no topographic features to deal with. The Souther Border is a river with shear cliffs on either side, in some parts of the border. The land is not flat, nor can you build on it.

Added to which much of the land is privately owned, and the owners are still fighting the emminent domain claims from W's attempt to build a fence.

We can build a wall easily and it can be as successful as the Israeli Wall which has been 100% successful at stopping illegals crossing the southern wall.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

• Stop all deportation.
  • Grant mass amnesty.

What a load of shit.

Democrats probably are because they want the hispanic vote but I'm not.

YOur non-conformity will cost you someday.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

• Stop all deportation.
  • Grant mass amnesty.

What a load of shit.

Big talk, from a little lady. Let's see if you can back it up, wih anything besides bullshit.

That is bullshit. Employers are not partisan. Your pretense that they are, is you spewing bullshit from your face anus.

Reagan was a Free Trader. ON paper, that policy looked good. It did not work out the way it was supposed to. We republicans, figured since that policy did not work out the way it should, that we should change it. Hence Trump, NOT A FREE TRADER. And you, who complaints about the policy, are now allied with the status quo because of your TDS.

I'm going to call that as additional bullshit on your part.

Yeah, none of those dogs can hunt. THAT IS a big heaping helping of BULLSHIT, from your face anus.

It is you people that whine like faggots about "Due process" then sabotage the system to prevent timely action.

So, that is some more bullshit from you.

Shut your face anus.

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

• Stop all deportation.
  • Grant mass amnesty.

What a load of shit.

If it isn't obvious by looking at the numbers, what this tells me is that Clinton was going after illegal employers and in 2000 Bush stopped.

And back when Clinton was president no one cared because unemployment was low and wages were high. It only became a big issue in the Bush years where Republicans said the economy was strong all the way leading up to Bush's Great Recession.

Could have something to do with 9-11. You know the murder of 3 thousand people in 2001, that Homeland security was created to deal with.

Regardless, i agree, that republicans have been soft on this issue. ANd we need to do more. Hence Trump.

It is not like building the Wall means we can't go after employers. Why are you fighting part of the solution?

I'm pretty sure you don't want the income numbers for 2020 to come out now, the year isn't finished and so far, those numbers are abysmal with income probably contracting due to the virus

Huh, there are other factors you say? Wait, you're the one who didn't know that.

You still aren't addressing why only the last two years of Obama's term count, why the article only counted the middle class or that it didn't define middle class and used whatever numbers they wanted. You only guessed why the best economic year of Trump's Presidency wasn't included and didn't shed any actual light on any of it.

Then you speculated that somehow I don't want this year included, as if that would have ANY insight into Trump versus Obama as President

Three times now you’ve repeated the statement that we’re only using the last two years of Obama’s presidency and questioning why we’re not using the earlier years. Wages never go up when unemployment is over 6%.

Throughout the first six years of Obama’s presidency the unemployment rate was over 6%. In fact when Obama started his presidency the economy was in free fall and 500,000 jobs per month.

Once the unemployment rate fell below 6% wagstarted to rise and they continued rising under Donald Trump.

But under Trump, employment growth slowed, wage growth slowed, and the stock market growth slowed.

Much of Trumps “great” stock market is due to stock buy backs. Companies used all that money to buy out minority holdings further increasing the value of the remaining stocks, increasing the equity value of the outstanding shares and increasing the wealth held by the top 10%.

Not only are the rich getting richer under Donald Trump but they’re getting richer faster.

It only became a big issue in the Bush years

It was big issue throughout American History but when it became issue is not important. Issue is do you want open borders, deaths of despair, huge black unemployment, dilution of our culture, chaos at border, disrespect for law and order, huge welfare education health expenses or do you want controlled immigration as more intelligent Republicans do.
So much wrong with your response I wouldn’t know where to start and it’d be a waste if you believe the shit you wrote.

i got my big raise in 2016. Thanks obama. Trump has only hurt me with his trade wars. 2.3% growth in 2019. Candidate trump says president trump sucks

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

JOgfD7M.jpg

We can build a wall easily and it can be as successful as the Israeli Wall which has been 100% successful at stopping illegals crossing the southern wall.
Nope. You have to patrol that wall and our terrain is much different.

Just patrol the border. No reason to build an impenetrable wall coast to coast if you won’t patrol it all and we wont

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

• Stop all deportation.
  • Grant mass amnesty.

What a load of shit.

Big talk, from a little lady. Let's see if you can back it up, wih anything besides bullshit.

That is bullshit. Employers are not partisan. Your pretense that they are, is you spewing bullshit from your face anus.

Reagan was a Free Trader. ON paper, that policy looked good. It did not work out the way it was supposed to. We republicans, figured since that policy did not work out the way it should, that we should change it. Hence Trump, NOT A FREE TRADER. And you, who complaints about the policy, are now allied with the status quo because of your TDS.

I'm going to call that as additional bullshit on your part.

Yeah, none of those dogs can hunt. THAT IS a big heaping helping of BULLSHIT, from your face anus.

It is you people that whine like faggots about "Due process" then sabotage the system to prevent timely action.

So, that is some more bullshit from you.

Shut your face anus.
But it’s too late. It’s a global economy Now. Now you want to isolate and start trade wars with all our allies?

And when manufacturing comes home will those companies pay the same wages those manufacturing jobs paid when bush sent them overseas in the 2000s? Not.

Today we have too many companies in America who trumps hurting with his trad wars. I thought republicans were about getting the government out of our business? How’s that work when trumps starting trade wars?

No we don't dummy

You're a fucking liar.

• Stop all deportation.
  • Grant mass amnesty.

What a load of shit.

Could have something to do with 9-11. You know the murder of 3 thousand people in 2001, that Homeland security was created to deal with.

Regardless, i agree, that republicans have been soft on this issue. ANd we need to do more. Hence Trump.

It is not like building the Wall means we can't go after employers. Why are you fighting part of the solution?
Yes I hope the message is received by both parties. But it won be. The corporations/rich/politicians set immigration policies and trust me if the lobbyists say they need more immigrants they will go to the Middle East South America Africa Asia and India and find the bodies corporate America tells them to let in.

Whas the saying? Give us your poor, weak, dumb...

My Belarus girlfriends sister and ex husband came here a year ago. Shes not qualified to do nails at a professional salon. He husband left her about a month after they landed. Or she threw him out. They knew when they were coming it was gonna happen. Her husband said he drives trucks or did back home but he’s not certified to drive here so he probably does under the table work. These are not illegals but they are not getting American wages. They are stealing from the middle class.

And they get free or cheap foodstamps, social services, preschpool for their kids. I’m seeing how they milk the system.

So getting rid of illegals won’t d9 much they’ll just immigrate more legally

I'm pretty sure you don't want the income numbers for 2020 to come out now, the year isn't finished and so far, those numbers are abysmal with income probably contracting due to the virus

Huh, there are other factors you say? Wait, you're the one who didn't know that.

You still aren't addressing why only the last two years of Obama's term count, why the article only counted the middle class or that it didn't define middle class and used whatever numbers they wanted. You only guessed why the best economic year of Trump's Presidency wasn't included and didn't shed any actual light on any of it.

Then you speculated that somehow I don't want this year included, as if that would have ANY insight into Trump versus Obama as President

Three times now you’ve repeated the statement that we’re only using the last two years of Obama’s presidency and questioning why we’re not using the earlier years. Wages never go up when unemployment is over 6%.

Throughout the first six years of Obama’s presidency the unemployment rate was over 6%. In fact when Obama started his presidency the economy was in free fall and 500,000 jobs per month.

Once the unemployment rate fell below 6% wagstarted to rise and they continued rising under Donald Trump.

But under Trump, employment growth slowed, wage growth slowed, and the stock market growth slowed.

Much of Trumps “great” stock market is due to stock buy backs. Companies used all that money to buy out minority holdings further increasing the value of the remaining stocks, increasing the equity value of the outstanding shares and increasing the wealth held by the top 10%.

Not only are the rich getting richer under Donald Trump but they’re getting richer faster.

By that logic, Trump deserves a similar pass because he inherited an aging expansion way past the normal end date.

Funny how you libs use different rules to judge different people.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back