New study shows income growth slowed under tRump.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Under President Trump, income growth has slowed across the U.S.

"
Middle-class incomes grew at a rate of 2.7 percent from 2016 through 2018, compared to a 5.8 percent growth rate from 2014 through 2016 when accounting for inflation.

"Despite what we heard at the State of the Union, the truth is that this economy is not performing well for most Americans," says Thea Lee, president of the Washington, D.C.-based Economic Policy Institute (EPI). "At this point in the business cycle, wage and income growth for working households should be accelerating, not slowing.""

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

"All but two states saw a decline in growth of real median household income under Trump – including Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Florida, four states widely regarded as the key electoral battlegrounds that will likely determine the 2020 presidential election."

Bad things kids, bad things.

"
Middle-class incomes grew at a rate of 2.7 percent from 2016 through 2018, compared to a 5.8 percent growth rate from 2014 through 2016 when accounting for inflation.

"Despite what we heard at the State of the Union, the truth is that this economy is not performing well for most Americans," says Thea Lee, president of the Washington, D.C.-based Economic Policy Institute (EPI). "At this point in the business cycle, wage and income growth for working households should be accelerating, not slowing.""

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

"All but two states saw a decline in growth of real median household income under Trump – including Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Florida, four states widely regarded as the key electoral battlegrounds that will likely determine the 2020 presidential election."

^ Bitter, frustrated, clutching his autographed copy of "Dreams of my Biological Father: Frank Marshall Davis"

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

"Economists agree that unemployment benefits remain one of the best ways to grow the economy in a very immediate way," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (R-Calif.)

Unemployment stimulates the Obama economy

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

^ Bitter, frustrated, clutching his autographed copy of "Dreams of my Biological Father: Frank Marshall Davis"
Nice deflection.

I take it you can't comment on the content?

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

"Economists agree that unemployment benefits remain one of the best ways to grow the economy in a very immediate way," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (R-Calif.)

Unemployment stimulates the Obama economy
More deflection.

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

Santa clause is fake

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

I guess the 90% of Americans who are optimistic about the economy need to read this 'study'.

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

I guess the 90% of Americans who are optimistic about the economy need to read this 'study'.
tRump controls the media narrative.

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

Better than who controls yours.

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

Better than who controls yours.
Nobody controls mine.

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

Santa clause is fake
Just figured that out, did you?

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

The 100 million beaners you recruited will continue to run wages into the shitter...You ignorant fucks fucked yourselves...hahaha

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

"All but two states saw a decline in growth of real median household income under Trump – including Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Florida, four states widely regarded as the key electoral
battlegrounds that will likely determine the 2020 presidential election."

Hmm, got any sources for those numbers? BLS disagrees with you wholeheartedly.

Not what the New York TImes says.

Why Wages Are Finally Rising, 10 Years After the Recession

Under Obama it was around 2% under Trump its more than 3%.

Last edited:

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

Sounds about right.

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

Sounds about right.

Don't worry they're not. BLS says something totally different.

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

The shit you people have to dig for to find “bad news” is astounding.

Record low unemployment, lowest rates of people on food stamps.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that this statistic is full of holes. Under the Hussein so many people were unemployed, when they finally got a job that would show a big “increase” in “income growth”. Under President Trump, just about everyone has a job, so yea the “income growth” isn’t going to be as much.

So do you think it’s better for a large portion of the population to have part-time jobs or be unemployed, just so when they finally get a job you can brag about an “income growth”?

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

Sounds about right.

Don't worry they're not. BLS says something totally different.

And under Obama guys like you swore the stats were cooked; labor stats, deportation stats, voting stats. Suddenly under the blob you guys trust the government reports.

"

This is "winning"?

Not in my book.

Also:

I guess income goes up when millions of unemployed become food servers.

Forum List

Back