New Study Says Masks Didn't Slow the Spread of COVID

You know what that video doesn't show?

Smoke spewing out 10 feet in front of that idiot.

It stays close to him...and if it held virus spreads much less further than it would otherwise.

And the virus (which is riding on water droplets falls to the floor.

Is it perfect? No. Is it better than not wearing a mask?

A lot

Lefties know deep down that cheap cloth masks are bullshit. No study in the world can ever convince lefties or righties that masks work, when everybody knows they do not work. Everybody who has worn cheap cloth masks knows that the air goes around the mask and steams up your reading glasses, everybody knows the air passes out the sides, out the top, and out the bottom. The video below shows the reality that everybody knows is true:

Lefties know deep down that cheap cloth masks are bullshit. No study in the world can ever convince lefties or righties that masks work, when everybody knows they do not work. Everybody who has worn cheap cloth masks knows that the air goes around the mask and steams up your reading glasses, everybody knows the air passes out the sides, out the top, and out the bottom. The video below shows the reality that everybody knows is true:

It stays close to him...and if it held virus spreads much less further than it would otherwise.

And the virus (which is riding on water droplets) falls to the floor.

A lot

And the virus (which is riding on water droplets falls to the floor.

A lot
That's because it is vape, not smoke. Regardless of if it is smoke or vapor droplets, we all know that one person can stink up an entire house within a minute with a cigarette, and it doesn't matter which way it is exhaled. The whole house stinks like a cigarette within a minute or two, every last room.

You know good and well that mask are bullshit, so why do put on this show like you think they are helping anything? The study in the opening post is spot on, but you already know you are perpetuating lies.

Leftists who are in love with masks are such triblaist brainwashed fucknuts. Its just amazing.

I wish Trump would have pushed for masks just so these dumb fucks would not be obsessed with them.
If Trump said to conserve gasoline leftist would dump it all in the rivers and light it on fire
Woo hoo, spot on! I wish Trump had begged lefties to wear masks.

And the virus (which is riding on water droplets) falls to the floor.

A lot

You just watched that video and tried to defend masks. What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody in their right mind can watch that video and then claim that masks are anything more than a joke. Just stop it. Nobody on this site can watch that video and then take masks seriously. Not even you. Watching that video and then defending masks is absolutely stupid. Wake up.

Woo hoo, spot on! I wish Trump had begged lefties to wear masks.
It would have saved tens of thousands (maybe hundreds) of lives..."lefty" and Trump Humpers
Not according to the article in the opening post. Having the MSM insist that masks are worthless would only mean that masks would be forbidden in every business in the country, and anybody caught wearing one would be shamed, fined, or arrested. Thanks for backtracking to see what I was responding to when you quoted me here though...

You know that cheap cloth masks aren't proper PPE
they are ONE component of proper PPE

~S~
I've had ongoing respirator and hazmat training for many decades and have never seen cheap cloth masks or diy masks listed as any component of proper PPE for any hazmat. All hazmat that I have ever read an MSDS sheet on has called for NIOSH approved masks or cartridges.

~S~
I've had ongoing respirator and hazmat training for many decades and have never seen cheap cloth masks or diy masks listed as any component of proper PPE for any hazmat. All hazmat that I have ever read an MSDS sheet on has called for NIOSH approved masks or cartridges.
I'm sure we could trade notes EV

in defense of the 'powers that be' , they had to sell some sort of security to the general public

unfortunate so many place faith in so little of an rx though......~S~

~S~
I'm sure we could trade notes EV

in defense of the 'powers that be' , they had to sell some sort of security to the general public

unfortunate so many place faith in so little of an rx though......~S~
I can't defend any powers that be if they perpetrated a mask hoax.

Not according to the article in the opening post.
Again...that article assumes mask wearing was universal. Either everyone wore them or no one did in whatever area. That's completely wrong and a fatal flaw for that "study"

Not according to the article in the opening post.
Again...that article assumes mask wearing was universal. Either everyone wore them or no one did in whatever area. That's completely wrong and a fatal flaw for that "study"
Luckily for you though, you don't really need to read any studies about masks to know that mask culture is a big scam. You already know the obvious, and no study or propaganda can override the self evident truth that is shown in that video. You are a hypocrite for defending the mask scam while knowing good and well that it is bullshit. After you watched that vape video and then defended masks, you should have enough shame to never show yourself on this thread again. Have you no shame?

I can't defend any powers that be if they perpetrated a mask hoax.
osha 1910-1030> 1910.1030 - Bloodborne pathogens. | Occupational Safety and Health Administration is something most HC providers sleep through Ev, most states ,as well as most HC facilities have their own abridged versions for clarity, if not sanity.

Fauci , his NIH ,along with sidearm CDC had little to no hope of imparting much more than 'wear a mask' , their rationale was not so much 'hoax' as it was 'calm public hysteria'....

The real truth is 3/4's of humanity contracted it anyways , with only a minority realizing it. This is how most virus' work, one does not need to be a virologist to realize the way any given virus integrates with the chain of infection
1622317310468.png

Again...that article assumes mask wearing was universal
for sick folks , not asymptomatic folks Lesh

~S~

No lefty will challenge the statistics in your post, they all know deep down that the chain link fence analogy is an appropriate comparison to trying to stop a virus or droplet with a mask that has holes or pores that are hundreds and even thousands of time larger. No study will ever convince lefties that mask actually work. They will keep lying and posting mask propaganda, but they know good and well that masks don't really work.
Good point. They don't believe in the vaccines working, either, apparently, because they keep saying everybody should get vaccinated even though they are already vaccinated ---- so why would they care, if they believe in their own vaccine?

I guess they don't believe in all the nonsense anymore than we do, but they just badly want to Virtue Signal what good little boyz and girlz they are.

Holy shit, this is hall of fame material, folks! How many of you trust a doctor who doesn't mention smoking, but tells you to trust a mask that has holes a thousand times bigger than the world's most deadly virus to protect you? You can't make this shit up...
The docs will work with what they can talk you into, to keep whatever authority they can protect. They know they've lost on smoking and obesity. But masks --- that's new and shiny, so they'll try to make up their authority on that, however useless.

Query ----- if masks worked, why would we need the vaccine??

Instead, we've got some 600,000 dead in this country alone. I'm going to call that "masks not working."

why you folks believe a shill government is totally beyond human comprehension ~S~

Ok. My wife goes to one of the best Doctors in Savannah. He said Masks were important. He also advised the vaccine.

I go to a country Doctor not far from my house. I don’t have the medical problems my wife endures. My Doctor said to wear a mask and was pleased I got the vaccine.

My Doctor doesn’t harp on me about smoking. He doesn’t worry about it. He’s told me that his concerns are general health of his patients. Not some text book idea of perfect health. He even joked that some of his patients smoke Pot and were afraid to tell him until he explained that he didn’t care if they did.

Now this laid back Doctor. A classic Country Doctor. He said masks work.

But what do Doctors know?
Holy shit, this is hall of fame material, folks! How many of you trust a doctor who doesn't mention smoking, but tells you to trust a mask that has holes a thousand times bigger than the world's most deadly virus to protect you? You can't make this shit up...

The Doctor knows I am aware of the risks.

Let’s say you wanted to walk into a pasture where a Bull was standing. Posted on the fence around the pasture is a warning. You look at the warning. It says that the animal inside is very dangerous.

A Cowboy is standing there and just watches you climb the fence. Who is at fault? The Cowboy because he didn’t harp on the dangers? Or the idiot who climbed the fence in spite of the warnings.

In the scenario. You are the one to blame. In my life regarding my smoking. I am. You see I know it is bad for me. I do it anyway. It is my life. My choice. And I don’t need the Doctor to tell me it is bad for me.

My Doctor realizes that I am intelligent enough to know the risks. So all he can do is harm our relationship by harping on it. Like that annoying Christian friend who wants to turn every conversation to Jesus. It drives you away instead of drawing you nearer.

My Doctor also knows that I will discuss smoking with him if I want to quit. And I know he will bring it up if it begins to contribute to another condition. Say Diabetes as one example.

And another reason is I switched to this Doctor because my last one wanted to turn every issue into smoking. I broke my ankle. He wanted to talk about my smoking instead of my ankle aching months later. I strained my back. The Doctor wanted to talk about my smoking.

I am too old to put up with that bullshit. So I switched Doctors. I’m much happier. I feel like I can talk to my Doctor about any issue. He understands I am a smoker. And I’ll probably die a smoker. Wailing and harping on the issue will only make me reluctant to discuss anything with him. And again. He knows it.

Someone far wiser than you are would get that.

Forum List

Back