New Software, I see --

Circe

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2013
Aeaea
Hi, all --- I see there've been some changes since I was last here. How do I put people on Ignore now? I canNOT figure it out. Also, how to attach a signature and change it? There's a place to do it, and I did, but it doesn't come up.

Hi, all --- I see there've been some changes since I was last here. How do I put people on Ignore now? I canNOT figure it out. Also, how to attach a signature and change it? There's a place to do it, and I did, but it doesn't come up.
You were gone that long? Seems like these changes have been here awhile. To ignore, just click on the socks avi and the option will open up.
I think just go into your account for the rest.
Personally I hate the new agree features.

You were gone that long? Seems like these changes have been here awhile. To ignore, just click on the socks avi and the option will open up.
Thanks, Petro --- but I don't know what a socks avi is. And I have tried everything I can think of for the signature but it isn't coming up although I did type one in.

Anyone? There must be instructions somewhere for all this. I sure liked the old software!

Thanks, Petro --- but I don't know what a socks avi is. And I have tried everything I can think of for the signature but it isn't coming up although I did type one in.

Anyone? There must be instructions somewhere for all this. I sure liked the old software!
click on their name in the post itself and it gives you some options. ignore being one.

Just click on the persons avi that you wish to ignore and a small screen opens up with follow or ignore options. Not sure about signatures.
I liked the old format better also, and the Gallery was lost in the transition.

Just click on the persons avi that you wish to ignore and a small screen opens up with follow or ignore options. Not sure about signatures.

Aaaccck! That was the one thing I didn't think of trying, click on the post name. I was used to the old way. Thank you VERY much Iceberg and Petro! It worked. Now I know.

And sig lines? I notice not many have signatures now: maybe a few were grandfathered in and you can't do it now? But there is a way to put them in and save, though so far it isn't showing up. I never used to use them, but I thought I would.

Click on their avatar. 3 buttons at the bottom, one is ignore. I only ignore moonglow, he's worse than popups, never shuts up nothing to say.

Upper right, click on your name. Signature and all right there.

Aaaccck! That was the one thing I didn't think of trying, click on the post name. I was used to the old way. Thank you VERY much Iceberg and Petro! It worked. Now I know.

And sig lines? I notice not many have signatures now: maybe a few were grandfathered in and you can't do it now? But there is a way to put them in and save, though so far it isn't showing up. I never used to use them, but I thought I would.
click on your name at top and hit SIGNATURE.

many people simply turn them off.

Click on their avatar. 3 buttons at the bottom, one is ignore. I only ignore moonglow, he's worse than popups, never shuts up nothing to say.

Upper right, click on your name. Signature and all right there.
:auiqs.jpg:
Yeah. Moonglow is exactly that.
7eb576a91e5dfe8734dc22154521a9d9.jpg

How everyone feels about Moonglow...

It's so true.

:yes_text12:

Forum List

Back