hey

Not really sure what to put here but my name's Jordanna and i'm from New York (Long Island). I've been getting more interested in politics over the past few years and so i'm just interested in talking politics from time to time.

Long Island, eh? You have my sympathies! I have a lot of friends in Jamaica Queens-- -- New York is a literal black hole of political group-think isolation; hopefully this site will teach you some things and open up your mind!

Not really sure what to put here but my name's Jordanna and i'm from New York (Long Island). I've been getting more interested in politics over the past few years and so i'm just interested in talking politics from time to time.
Welcome to USMB, Jordanna. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome

Normally we start off with naked selfies you send us through a PM.. Hello..

Normally we start off with naked selfies you send us through a PM.. Hello..

i'll get right on that

Hi Jordanna, and welcome. Are you married?

hi, and yes i'm in a relationship

Do you fool around?

um no
I have the dog on ignore but can imagine what he is saying to you. Nasty dude.
BTW..welcome to USMB.

Whats your preference politically? Lefty, righty, innie, outtie, or none of the above?

I guess pretty moderate but just depends on the topic. I probably lean more left on most things but not crazy.

Hi Jordanna, and welcome. Are you married?

hi, and yes i'm in a relationship

Do you fool around?

um no
I have the dog on ignore but can imagine what he is saying to you. Nasty dude.
BTW..welcome to USMB.

Whats your preference politically? Lefty, righty, innie, outtie, or none of the above?

I guess pretty moderate but just depends on the topic. I probably lean more left on most things but not crazy.
well, that remains to be seen, doesn't it? ;)

Forum List

Back