There is a reason and we should all know, why the left push voting rights under their identity politics weapon.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Learn the reasons why the founding fathers didn't have voting as a right to just everybody and anybody. This is where the left of course push the identity politics to bring down our REPUBLIC.

By turning it into a DEMOGOGUERY they have successfully used the divide and conquer strategy by promising every ignorant, uneducated idiot into walking cliches that become platitudes and we are literally 3 word tropes.

dem·a·gog·uer·y
/ˈdeməˌɡäɡ(ə)rē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
political activity or practices that seek support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
"the demagoguery of political opportunists"

Watch the whole video about the dangers of democracy which we never were. It's too bad there is so ignorance. That is deliberate too.

Well, the left have been running our education for over 50 years and as a result we are saturated and overrun by these idiots on the devils strings.

Now, let them call us racist as we see how the the left promise the ignorant free free free free everything along with large sums of money to every idiot that buys and believes they will get their version of 40 acres and a mule.

Racism racism racism racism

Damn them to hell.

DEMOGOGUERY

DEMOGOGUERY

Georgia ProPublica found that the average wait time for polling stations in 90%+ non-white communities was 850% longer than stations in 90%+ white communities

Learn the reasons why the founding fathers didn't have voting as a right to just everybody and anybody. This is where the left of course push the identity politics to bring down our REPUBLIC.

By turning it into a DEMOGOGUERY they have successfully used the divide and conquer strategy by promising every ignorant, uneducated idiot into walking cliches that become platitudes and we are literally 3 word tropes.

dem·a·gog·uer·y
/ˈdeməˌɡäɡ(ə)rē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
political activity or practices that seek support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
"the demagoguery of political opportunists"

Watch the whole video about the dangers of democracy which we never were. It's too bad there is so ignorance. That is deliberate too.

Well, the left have been running our education for over 50 years and as a result we are saturated and overrun by these idiots on the devils strings.

Now, let them call us racist as we see how the the left promise the ignorant free free free free everything along with large sums of money to every idiot that buys and believes they will get their version of 40 acres and a mule.

Racism racism racism racism

Damn them to hell.

DEMOGOGUERY

DEMOGOGUERY

So, YOU don't believe in our constitution, and our constitutional right to vote for our representation?

What part of all citizens having the constitutional right to vote, do you not understand?

you're a racist, is what i'm trying to say, and so are most republicans
Well you are a trained monkey now aren't you? You don't get anything but you think you do.

Now, chirp the race card grenade.

Also, where did I say only white Christian males should be able to vote?

Ohhhh, I didn't. That's you jumping to your auto conclusion that you have been trained so well under 50 plus years of the identity political divide and Conquer strategy.

Let me know where I mentioned a certain race and gender should only be allowed to vote.

Also, it is obvious you didn't watch what Socrates said and what is happening in our society as a result of giving unqualified people the RIGHT to vote.

I don't expect you to get it, since you are such a trained monkey.

Monkey

Yep. When you can't compete on the issues and policies, break-the-glass and play the race card.
November can't come fast enough, even the MSM is bailing on the democrats, they are toast.
Tell us, what is the Republican party's platform and the issues and policies they stand for...?

(Support Crooked Donald's Big election was stolen Lie, doesn't count)

What are Republicans running on, as far as issues and policies?

Well you are a trained monkey now aren't you? You don't get anything but you think you do.

Now, chirp the race card grenade.

Also, where did I say only white Christian males should be able to vote?

Ohhhh, I didn't. That's you jumping to your auto conclusion that you have been trained so well under 50 plus years of the identity political divide and Conquer strategy.

Let me know where I mentioned a certain race and gender should only be allowed to vote.

Also, it is obvious you didn't watch what Socrates said and what is happening in our society as a result of giving unqualified people the RIGHT to vote.

I don't expect you to get it, since you are such a trained monkey.

Monkey
i'm probably one of the whitest dudes on the planet

Georgia ProPublica found that the average wait time for polling stations in 90%+ non-white communities was 850% longer than stations in 90%+ white communities
A useless number. The parameters are ludicrous. How many 90% + voting stations are there? Not very many and those would most likely be in small EC states way the hell out in the rural areas where the population was sparse as opposed to an inner city where most of the 90% + non white stations would be subject to longer wait times because the population is much denser not because of skin color. That means that a voting station that was 89%+non white with a small waiting time was not included in this list and probably presented a problem to the statistics gatherers who had push the scale all the way up to the end to get the results they wanted.. In fact as tainted statistics go the 90 number means they had to go to the extremes of the standard deviation curve to get the 850% difference. So if you saw the whole data table you would find most likely hundreds of discarded stat sets that don't agree with the ones they cherry picked. Basically you're missing up to 89% of the data. Without the rest of the data tables the comparison is nothing more than a manipulated propaganda piece.

JO

Tell us, what is the Republican party's platform and the issues and policies they stand for...?
(Support Crooked Donald's Big election was stolen Lie, doesn't count)
What are Republicans running on, as far as issues and policies?
1. Closed southern border, remain in Mexico for hearing
2. Free speech, Law and Order, a sane energy policy, fair trade,
3. The opposite of Joe Xiden's moronic policies:

1651238050692.png

Forum List

Back