New Obama Lies Discovered!!

The most obvious lies of the White House wind-bag have been revealed...but a it seems that there are lots more lies that the inattentive amnesiac voters let get by them.

What is there to say of either the administration that pushed these as fact, or of the folks who simply accepted same?

MYTH #1: “Before Obamacare, Insurance Companies could increase rates for people who got sick.”

MYTH #2: “Before Obamacare, an Insurer could cancel the policy of a person or small employer if they got sick or if many of the employees got sick.”

MYTH #3: “People with pre-existing conditions could not be insured before Obamacare.”

MYTH #4: “A small portion of my health insurance premiums go to health care providers, most are for administrative costs.”

MYTH #5: “Even if laws kept people from being canceled, wasn’t it impossible to ever get into the health insurance system for many before Obamacare.”

MYTH #6: “Before Obamacare, private insurance didn’t cover preventive services (or they were available only in very expensive policies).”

MYTH #7: “It’s the poor who were uninsured in America.”

MYTH #8: “Insurance companies make money when they deny care.”

MYTH #9: “Health Insurers spend more money on administration than Medicare.”

MYTH #10: “The US has the most expensive but one of the worst health care systems in the industrialized world.”
Obamacare Myths/Truth

Do you have any probative evidence which sustains the truth of any of these 'myths'. Your link is silly, BTW, and not proof of anything beyond the opinion of a lobbyist or a partisan hack.

I noticed you have not taken my fair and unbiased criticism to heart, that's too bad. You post a fully partisan thread without any evidence of its veracity and when criticized attack those who express doubt and are not servile enough to feed your narcissistic personality.

Do you have any probative evidence which sustains the truth of any of these 'myths'. Your link is silly, BTW, and not proof of anything beyond the opinion of a lobbyist or a partisan hack.

I noticed you have not taken my fair and unbiased criticism to heart, that's too bad. You post a fully partisan thread without any evidence of its veracity and when criticized attack those who express doubt and are not servile enough to feed your narcissistic personality.

^ that

^ that

Pick any one.

You're as brilliant as ever.

As for your absurdly Liberal quote in the avi.....

Here is one based on reality:

....a nation can have equality or prosperity, but not both.

Thanks for admitting that our Constitution and the equality it guarantees, is liberal.

That reality is the one I believe it.

The Constitution guarantees no such thing.

But...if it will keep you off the street corner, please do look for it.

Supposedly, we have equality before the law....but Jon Corzine is still free.....

Lol. You go, girl! Merry Christmas!

The most obvious lies of the White House wind-bag have been revealed...but a it seems that there are lots more lies that the inattentive amnesiac voters let get by them.

What is there to say of either the administration that pushed these as fact, or of the folks who simply accepted same?

MYTH #1: “Before Obamacare, Insurance Companies could increase rates for people who got sick.”

MYTH #2: “Before Obamacare, an Insurer could cancel the policy of a person or small employer if they got sick or if many of the employees got sick.”

MYTH #3: “People with pre-existing conditions could not be insured before Obamacare.”

MYTH #4: “A small portion of my health insurance premiums go to health care providers, most are for administrative costs.”

MYTH #5: “Even if laws kept people from being canceled, wasn’t it impossible to ever get into the health insurance system for many before Obamacare.”

MYTH #6: “Before Obamacare, private insurance didn’t cover preventive services (or they were available only in very expensive policies).”

MYTH #10: “The US has the most expensive but one of the worst health care systems in the industrialized world.”
Obamacare Myths/Truth

Every one of the fables, lies, and myths is shredded in the linked source.

What a shock that you claim that they are merely opinions.....

Why would you phrase the revealing of the lies that you bought wholesale as 'biased criticism'....they have been shown to be lies.
Isn't that a good enough reason to criticize them, and you?

You are free to produce any one of those 'opinions' and attempt to show it to be false.

I notice that you haven't attempted to do so.....just lazy? Or, acceptance of defeat?

Rather than try to marginalize the truth as 'a fully partisan thread'....understand that 'partisan' doesn't mean untrue.

Everything that the Right warned about the wind-bag in the White House has shown that those 'partisan' critiques were on the money.

And you Obama voters have been proven to be dolts.

As far as taking your advice,......be serious.
.... the only area in which you excel is in being able to tie your shoelaces without bending over.

Obamacare Myths/Truth

Why would you phrase the revealing of the lies that you bought wholesale as 'biased criticism'....they have been shown to be lies.

You are free to produce any one of those 'opinions' and attempt to show it to be false.

I notice that you haven't attempted to do so.....just lazy? Or, acceptance of defeat?

Rather than try to marginalize the truth as 'a fully partisan thread'....understand that 'partisan' doesn't mean untrue.

Everything that the Right warned about the wind-bag in the White House has shown that those 'partisan' critiques were on the money.

.... the only area in which you excel is in being able to tie your shoelaces without bending over.

mmm ... let's look at myth #1 from a different source and see how my link explains what PC's source simplified into a paragraph supporting her biases, shall we?

NAHU - Consumer Information - Consumer Guide To Group Health Insurance

From the above, Link:

"Are all employer group health insurance policies the same?"

"Insurance is regulated in large measure by each state. Therefore, the laws regarding health insurance offered by the different types of employers can vary significantly from state to state."

Last edited:

mmm ... let's look at myth #1 from a different source and see how my link explains what PC's source simplified into a paragraph supporting her biases, shall we?

From the above, Link:

"Insurance is regulated in large measure by each state. Therefore, the laws regarding health insurance offered by the different types of employers can vary significantly from state to state."

And that counters this???
"...Once in a pool, and as long as the individual remained insured, any one individual was protected by this from being singled out. There was no chance that someone who “got sick” would get their rates increased alone."

"...can vary..." means "...or maybe not..." as many have mused when questioned about your thinking ability.

Dunce.

You blighely claim that the OP link did the following: "PC's source simplified...blah blah blah..."

So very often I must teach you to use vocabulary with precision.
For example, you seem to believe that 'simplified' means 'false.'

sim·pli·fy (smpl-f)
tr.v. sim·pli·fied, sim·pli·fy·ing, sim·pli·fies
To make simple or simpler, as:
a. To reduce in complexity or extent.
b. To reduce to fundamental parts.
c. To make easier to understand.

So, via wasted effort, you have proven nothing beyond a third graders difficulty with vocabulary.

And now the truth:

"For many years prior to Obamacare, states required insurance companies to “pool” people together with others in their general age group and geography (generally 5 to 10 year age groups, and geographies with large populations).

Rates could only be set for EVERYONE in the pool based upon the health care usage of the entire pool. Once in a pool, and as long as the individual remained insured, any one individual was protected by this from being singled out. There was no chance that someone who “got sick” would get their rates increased alone. This myth is an urban legend of sorts, but has gotten significant political mileage."

That is the explanation from the original link.

Wipe that egg off your face.

Now, have you opened your presents?

I sure hope you put right to use the dart set with automatic return that I got you.

From the above, Link:

"...Once in a pool, and as long as the individual remained insured, any one individual was protected by this from being singled out. There was no chance that someone who “got sick” would get their rates increased alone."

"...can vary..." means "...or maybe not..." as many have mused when questioned about your thinking ability.

Dunce.

You blighely claim that the OP link did the following: "PC's source simplified...blah blah blah..."

sim·pli·fy (smpl-f)

So, via wasted effort, you have proven nothing beyond a third graders difficulty with vocabulary.

And now the truth:

"For many years prior to Obamacare, states required insurance companies to “pool” people together with others in their general age group and geography (generally 5 to 10 year age groups, and geographies with large populations).

Rates could only be set for EVERYONE in the pool based upon the health care usage of the entire pool. Once in a pool, and as long as the individual remained insured, any one individual was protected by this from being singled out. There was no chance that someone who “got sick” would get their rates increased alone. This myth is an urban legend of sorts, but has gotten significant political mileage."

I sure hope you put right to use the dart set with automatic return that I got you.

But, but the original link has no source, no evidence, nothing but an opinion. I asked for PROBATIVE evidence. Let me help:

Probative - having a tendency to prove or establish.

You offered a statement from what appear to be lobbyists or at least persons who may have a conflict of interest.

Now sit in the corner on that three legged stool with that cute little hat and be nice. Oh, have a happy holiday (OMG, did I just toss Christmas under the bus?).

There isn't one word in the Constitution about housing, medical care, or big screen TVs but there is about gun ownership.

From the above, Link:

Dunce.

sim·pli·fy (smpl-f)

And now the truth:

But, but the original link has no source, no evidence, nothing but an opinion. I asked for PROBATIVE evidence. Let me help:

Probative - having a tendency to prove or establish.

You offered a statement from what appear to be lobbyists or at least persons who may have a conflict of interest.

Now sit in the corner on that three legged stool with that cute little hat and be nice. Oh, have a happy holiday (OMG, did I just toss Christmas under the bus?).

BUT....you didn't provide what you believed you did....some source that denied the truth of what my link provided.
You went to all that trouble for naught.
Naught, as in zero.

In other words.....SIMPLIFIED....you can't beat something with NOTHING.

Mathematically, 1 minus 0 = 1.

Now....have another egg nog, take a nap, and contemplate acceptance of my superiority.

Have a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year....and return to accept your normal position in this relationship....some are just born to serve.

"...and be nice."
You may consider me a solid wall of noncompliance.

By summer of 2014, the ACA will be humming and the success stories will begin to overwhelm the GOP machine. I am sure they will fabricate more falsehoods such as

BIN LADEN STILL ALIVE AND IS NOW ENROLLED IN OBAMACARE!

Wow, I think I just wrote the GOP platform for 2014!

There isn't one word in the Constitution about housing, medical care, or big screen TVs but there is about gun ownership.

And there is the problem....King Franklin the First.

On January 11, 1944, this megalomaniac decided to re-write Article 1, section 8, to add these entitlements:

The right to a useful and remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the nation;
The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation;
The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living;
The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies at home or abroad;
The right of every family to a decent home;
The right to adequate medical care and the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health;
The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident, and unemployment;
The right to a good education.
Second Bill of Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not that he didn't understand either the Constitution, or what a "right" is......

...he just didn't care.

By summer of 2014, the ACA will be humming and the success stories will begin to overwhelm the GOP machine. I am sure they will fabricate more falsehoods such as

BIN LADEN STILL ALIVE AND IS NOW ENROLLED IN OBAMACARE!

Wow, I think I just wrote the GOP platform for 2014!

Jimmy, why is it that you on the Left find honesty as passé......?

....you don't even attempt to claim that those ten items in the OP aren't lies....

Is that what Leftists teach their children?

Gun ownership? I think you mean the 2A where "arms" is used.

I wonder, are push button or gravity knives considered arms, if so why hasn't the NCA (National Cutlery Association) begun to bribe and threaten elected officials because these weapons have been unfairly outlawed?

Obamacare Myths/Truth

Nice source!

Reading that I get the impression that not only are those not lies, the fact is that the insurance companies lumped people together in pools and screwed all of them at once.

Obamacare Myths/Truth

He was elected, based upon one deliberate lie after another, including making people believe they could keep their own doctor, their own healthcare plan....PERIOD!

That he's a blatant liar is unquestionable - Can anybody cite an incident where Obama actually told the Truth.

[ame=http://youtu.be/jxEYfKWqZ-w]Runaway Slave Movie - Trailer #2 with special message from CL Bryant - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back