New Obama Lies Discovered!!

Interesting vid, Greeny.....

You'd be surprised at the number of conservative blacks...

You might be interested in several books that I've read, and posted about here....

1.From "He Talk Like A White Boy," Joseph C. Phillips:
How could I not fight, and resist tooth and nail, against the increasing hostility toward religious belief that seeks to break down the moral foundation laid in me as a child in order to forcefully transfer some relativist or amoral culture into my children?
It occurs to me that I may actually not be a conservative....more like an abandoned liberal who came home to find that his family moved and left no forwarding address.

2. Cora Daniels, in "Ghettonation,"
No...I am not ghetto. I have a husband instead of babydaddies. I drive a car that is completely paid off but so nondescript that even I forget what it looks like sometimes. And when I drive and listen to music, I can still hear the passengers speaking in the backseat. I also own only one pair of sneakers.

3. "Next, the nation 'learned' that white Americans could only "atone for the sins of slavery and segregation through support of poverty programs and by the redistribution of their wealth via taxation. Black Americans were told that greed was the reason wealthy whites prospered ad that those wealthy whites were to blame for economic barriers that stopped blacks from obtaining success. Anyone who disagreed was labeled a bigot."
Star Parker, "Uncle Sam's Plantation," p. 74.

I'm sure you know of Walter Williams, and Thomas Sowell.....

The most obvious lies of the White House wind-bag have been revealed...but a it seems that there are lots more lies that the inattentive amnesiac voters let get by them.

What is there to say of either the administration that pushed these as fact, or of the folks who simply accepted same?

MYTH #1: “Before Obamacare, Insurance Companies could increase rates for people who got sick.”

MYTH #2: “Before Obamacare, an Insurer could cancel the policy of a person or small employer if they got sick or if many of the employees got sick.”

MYTH #3: “People with pre-existing conditions could not be insured before Obamacare.”

MYTH #4: “A small portion of my health insurance premiums go to health care providers, most are for administrative costs.”

MYTH #5: “Even if laws kept people from being canceled, wasn’t it impossible to ever get into the health insurance system for many before Obamacare.”

MYTH #6: “Before Obamacare, private insurance didn’t cover preventive services (or they were available only in very expensive policies).”

MYTH #7: “It’s the poor who were uninsured in America.”

MYTH #8: “Insurance companies make money when they deny care.”

MYTH #9: “Health Insurers spend more money on administration than Medicare.”

MYTH #10: “The US has the most expensive but one of the worst health care systems in the industrialized world.”
Obamacare Myths/Truth

Nice source!

Reading that I get the impression that not only are those not lies, the fact is that the insurance companies lumped people together in pools and screwed all of them at once.

Perhaps its your reading skills and judgment that lie at the source of the problem.

Add this:
The American people need to know that there are existing Federal laws that protect them from having their health insurance terminated when they are sick. Barack Obama has been lying to the American people for 4 years. Public law 104-191 (HIPAA) section 2742 disallows any health insurer from canceling your health insurance coverage when you are sick. That law was passed by congress and signed by president Clinton in 1997." Interview: C. Steven Tucker After the IRS Audit Hit Job on Bill Elliott & Himself

You might be interested in several books that I've read, and posted about here....

How could I not fight, and resist tooth and nail, against the increasing hostility toward religious belief that seeks to break down the moral foundation laid in me as a child in order to forcefully transfer some relativist or amoral culture into my children?
It occurs to me that I may actually not be a conservative....more like an abandoned liberal who came home to find that his family moved and left no forwarding address.

No...I am not ghetto. I have a husband instead of babydaddies. I drive a car that is completely paid off but so nondescript that even I forget what it looks like sometimes. And when I drive and listen to music, I can still hear the passengers speaking in the backseat. I also own only one pair of sneakers.

3. "Next, the nation 'learned' that white Americans could only "atone for the sins of slavery and segregation through support of poverty programs and by the redistribution of their wealth via taxation. Black Americans were told that greed was the reason wealthy whites prospered ad that those wealthy whites were to blame for economic barriers that stopped blacks from obtaining success. Anyone who disagreed was labeled a bigot."

Walter Williams - Yes - "I praise lassez-faire capitalism as being the most moral and most productive system man has ever devised. Capitalism is relatively new in human history. Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it possible to become wealthy by serving your fellow man." My son was a student of his a few years ago and he's one of the professors whom he raved about - excellent Teacher - BRILLIANT MAN - BLACK - REPUBLICAN & PROUD !

Author of "Race & Economics: How Much Can Be Blamed on Discrimination?" which I have a hardcover copy of - a little ragged as my son read it and re-read it, I may attempt to delve into it now that you've wet my appetite

Thomas Sowell - Actually don't know too much about him - just googled his name and I assume you are talking about the economist, social theorist, political philosopher and author.

Walter Williams - Yes - "I praise lassez-faire capitalism as being the most moral and most productive system man has ever devised. Capitalism is relatively new in human history. Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it possible to become wealthy by serving your fellow man." My son was a student of his a few years ago and he's one of the professors whom he raved about - excellent Teacher - BRILLIANT MAN - BLACK - REPUBLICAN & PROUD !

Author of "Race & Economics: How Much Can Be Blamed on Discrimination?" which I have a hardcover copy of - a little ragged as my son read it and re-read it, I may attempt to delve into it now that you've wet my appetite

Thomas Sowell - Actually don't know too much about him - just googled his name and I assume you are talking about the economist, social theorist, political philosopher and author.

Absolutely.

I highly recommend these by Sowell....

Intellectuals and Race

Economic Facts and Fallacies,

Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One

Ethnic America: A History (Had to get this one from the library...it was out of print...)

The most obvious lies of the White House wind-bag have been revealed...but a it seems that there are lots more lies that the inattentive amnesiac voters let get by them.

What is there to say of either the administration that pushed these as fact, or of the folks who simply accepted same?

MYTH #1: “Before Obamacare, Insurance Companies could increase rates for people who got sick.”

MYTH #2: “Before Obamacare, an Insurer could cancel the policy of a person or small employer if they got sick or if many of the employees got sick.”

MYTH #3: “People with pre-existing conditions could not be insured before Obamacare.”

MYTH #4: “A small portion of my health insurance premiums go to health care providers, most are for administrative costs.”

MYTH #5: “Even if laws kept people from being canceled, wasn’t it impossible to ever get into the health insurance system for many before Obamacare.”

MYTH #6: “Before Obamacare, private insurance didn’t cover preventive services (or they were available only in very expensive policies).”

MYTH #7: “It’s the poor who were uninsured in America.”

MYTH #8: “Insurance companies make money when they deny care.”

MYTH #9: “Health Insurers spend more money on administration than Medicare.”

MYTH #10: “The US has the most expensive but one of the worst health care systems in the industrialized world.”
Obamacare Myths/Truth

Nice source!

Reading that I get the impression that not only are those not lies, the fact is that the insurance companies lumped people together in pools and screwed all of them at once.

Perhaps its your reading skills and judgment that lie at the source of the problem.

Add this:
The American people need to know that there are existing Federal laws that protect them from having their health insurance terminated when they are sick. Barack Obama has been lying to the American people for 4 years. Public law 104-191 (HIPAA) section 2742 disallows any health insurer from canceling your health insurance coverage when you are sick. That law was passed by congress and signed by president Clinton in 1997." Interview: C. Steven Tucker After the IRS Audit Hit Job on Bill Elliott & Himself

Is this another lie by omission? Is it legal for an insurance company to put a limit on a policy? And at such time as the limit is reached is the company no longer obligated to provide benefits? Is this not tantamount to a policy cancellation?

Of course the myopic want to own a crap policy. And now they can.

Q. When the owner of the crap policy runs out of benefits for medical treatment and medication, where do they turn?

A. To the local public/country hospital where no one is turned away, and the taxpayer in the community covers the cost.

Last edited:
Nice source!

Add this:

Is this another lie by omission? Is it legal for an insurance company to put a limit on a policy? And at such time as the limit is reached is the company no longer obligated to provide benefits? Is this not tantamount to a policy cancellation?

Of course the myopic want to own a crap policy. And now they can.

Q. When the owner of the crap policy runs out of benefits for medical treatment and medication, where do they turn?

A. To the local public/country hospital where no one is turned away, and the taxpayer in the community covers the cost.

OMG!

What a shocker!

A Liberal who knows what's better for the individual than the individual himself.

Wanna pick out their clothes for 'em too, fool?

Here is Dr. Thomas Sowell commenting on Liberals:

"Theirs was the vision of the anointed as surrogate decision-makers in both periods, along with such corollaries as an expanded role for government and an expanded role for judges to re-interpret the Constitution, so as to loosen its restrictions on the powers of government."
Sowell, "Intellectuals and Race," p. 26.

No doubt you know better than Sowell, too, don't you.

Forum List

Back