New Mexico killer Alec Baldwin threatens a reporter with an umbrella in New York

Why is he not wearing a jumpsuit in a government sponsored rape camp?
I think baldwin pulled the trigger but I dont think he killed anyone deliberately

But he’s a liberal asshole who lectures conservatives on gun control while making movies that glorify gun violence

I approve of all the harassment he’s getting

I think baldwin pulled the trigger but I dont think he killed anyone deliberately

But he’s a liberal asshole who lectures conservatives on gun control while making movies that glorify gun violence

I approve of all the harassment he’s getting
I think he needs to be locked away in a Federal 'pound me in the ass' Prison

Pelican Bay.

I know you're in a hurry to forget about the dead woman because you like the guy who killed her, but let's wait for the legal system to decide that, ok?

I am neither a fan nor a critic of Baldwin. There is no evidence that this was anything but a accident.

Pointing a loaded gun directly at someone and pulling the trigger is a deliberate act in the eyes of the law. The only open question here is intent.

The trouble is that it was not supposed to be loaded. There is no deliberate act.

Once again a "lock her up" syndrome by a damn liar whose sole genre is to assassinate the character of those without evidence - a known neo fascist.

You hang with that Pedo Alec much? Do you berate your daughter in Public? To defend this lowlife says volumes about a pig like you.

If that's the case Biden killed more in 2021 than 2020.

No he didn't. Unlike Trump, Biden has taken the threat od covid seriously. However he has had to fight Republicans who are responsible for the deaths. Maybe we should pass a law that if someone gives covid to you then you can shoot their ass.

The trouble is he is not a killer. Trump killed hundreds of thousands of people and Republicans are still killing Americans with covid.
Lol, I couldn't stop laughing. You've gotta stop mocking these poor lefties...

Forum List

Back