New Mexico killer Alec Baldwin threatens a reporter with an umbrella in New York

The trouble is he is not a killer.
No, just a murderer.

Trump killed hundreds of thousands of people
I know they must be around somewhere, much like the millions that Barack Obumma killed in the Middle East protecting his JV team while hoping to hold his base and pass the buck onto the next president.

and Republicans are still killing Americans with covid.
So only democrats are dying from Covid? You mean none of them got their vaxxes yet??? :eusa_naughty:

You hang with that Pedo Alec much? Do you berate your daughter in Public? To defend this lowlife says volumes about a pig like you.
Q#1: Nope
Q#2: I have no daughter, two sons and two grandsons

Statement: "To defend this lowlife says volumes about a pig like you."

Response: You're a liar. I never defended "Pedo" Alec. I never accuse anyone without substantive evidence; when I had probative facts I did so under penalty of perjury. Sense you are a hack who accuses others with only your biases and opinions it's clear to me you are a damn liar. Do as VP Cheney told a US Senator, "Go F yourself".

I am neither a fan nor a critic of Baldwin. There is no evidence that this was anything but a accident.
For now, but the haters haven't wasted much time making shit up with their lies.

I think he needs to be locked away in a Federal 'pound me in the ass' Prison

Pelican Bay.
Why? He hasn't been found guilty yet. How stupid is it to lock someone up based on what you "think?" Answer, very fucking stupid.

No he didn't. Unlike Trump, Biden has taken the threat od covid seriously. However he has had to fight Republicans who are responsible for the deaths. Maybe we should pass a law that if someone gives covid to you then you can shoot their ass.
Typical liberal response, you do realize that minorities aren't taking the vaccine? Tell me, who do they support?

Typical liberal response, you do realize that minorities aren't taking the vaccine? Tell me, who do they support?
People who get vaccinated, taking color out of it. The rest can go straight to hell.

No he didn't. Unlike Trump, Biden has taken the threat od covid seriously. However he has had to fight Republicans who are responsible for the deaths. Maybe we should pass a law that if someone gives covid to you then you can shoot their ass.
No way Biden or anyone else who is allowing untested and unvaccinated people to stream into our country illegally for dispersal into our cities can claim to have "taken the threat of COVID seriously."

Why? He hasn't been found guilty yet. How stupid is it to lock someone up based on what you "think?" Answer, very fucking stupid.
He is a murderous rat bastard who deserves the chair. Stop apologizing for him.

Forum List

Back