80 years ago today

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Horrible day for America. Therefore a day to celebrate for the American hating American citizens on the left then and now.

Just like a disgraceful liberal. ^^^ The Japs attacked America, and the liberal finds a way to blame our country.

Lord save us.
Looks like my comment about them was right. Today is a celebration day for the American hating American left.

Of course it is.

The attack was bad and as the Japanese leader said, "All we have done is awaken a sleeping giant."

And boy did they.

Looks like my comment about them was right. Today is a celebration day for the American hating American left.

Of course it is.
You're not right. But you're a dumb piece of shit though. I bet that guy in the video wouldnt be like the rest of you pussies and he'd wear a mask.

Americans were reluctant to get involved in the war in Europe so FDR fixed it with an attack on Pearl Harbor. The media created a hero in General Marshall so there was little or no real scrutiny of his actions immediately prior to the attack when he had the decoded message in his hand for hours and refused to pick up a phone. The anemic telegraph he sent arrived at the same time as the Japanese zeroes.

Americans were reluctant to get involved in the war in Europe so FDR fixed it with an attack on Pearl Harbor. The media created a hero in General Marshall so there was little or no real scrutiny of his actions immediately prior to the attack when he had the decoded message in his hand for hours and refused to pick up a phone. The anemic telegraph he sent arrived at the same time as the Japanese zeroes.
You're a disgrace.

Forum List

Back