New member looking for good conspiracy sites

Post links please. Shit that’s gonna blow my mind and in return I’ll share what I know.

There are no conspiracies, nor are there any conspiracy theories.

What there is is an organized effort to make you think that there are conspiracies and conspiracy theories. The intent is that by making you believe in such things, you will become fearful and paranoid, and then they can use your fear and your paranoia to manipulate and control you.

There are no conspiracies, nor are there any conspiracy theories.

What there is is an organized effort to make you think that there are conspiracies and conspiracy theories. The intent is that by making you believe in such things, you will become fearful and paranoid, and then they can use your fear and your paranoia to manipulate and control you.
Yeppers!

Sure it's really Trump that' a 'genius' he even said so.

“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,” Trump said.
He said his journey from “VERY successful businessman,” to reality TV star to president on his first try “would qualify as not smart, but genius .... and a very stable genius at that!”

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Trump's cult is even dumber than that.

^^^^^ Poster who's in love with Trump, got jilted and is going to spend the rest of their life bleating and yammering about it.

Forum List

Back