New member looking for good conspiracy sites

Jdubz89

Rookie
Dec 22, 2021
Post links please. Shit that’s gonna blow my mind and in return I’ll share what I know.

This is all just an illusion, isn't it?

Umm,.. call me crazy as I don't mean to act like a hall monitor or anything, but doesn't this thread have multiple violations? Again, if you're okay with it it's fine with me as it's just a question,.. not a report. Maybe you're also cutting them a bit of slack with Christmas being in a few days too I don't know, none of my business whether you are or not though.

Umm,.. call me crazy as I don't mean to act like a hall monitor or anything, but doesn't this thread have multiple violations? Again, if you're okay with it it's fine with me as it's just a question,.. not a report. Maybe you're also cutting them a bit of slack with Christmas being in a few days too I don't know, none of my business whether you are or not though.
It's fine, right here. It's his first post in the introduction forum.

Sock accounts or what you wear on your feet?
Lol DA- Well since this newcomer opened it up with his desire for conspiracies, I figured he might know which USMB characters are socks-duplicates;)

Welcome JDubz, but in order to get insider trade secrets you’ve got to share first; what do you know about the socks?

Forum List

Back