New Leads In The JonBenet Ramsey Case

It was their son who probably was responsible, that kid aint right in the head, and I believe the parents covered for him.
There's no new evidence, as is revealed in the video link provided. At best it's an attempt to have DNA prove a negative.

This is being renewed because the parents want to clear their names, and not to find a killer. The parents understand that public opinion has convicted them and that prevents them from living a comfortable life ins society to which they believe they belong.

You guys know that her family members have all been cleared already right?
That's what we're supposed to believe.

But that's not good enough for the parents and so there will be an attempt to renew the search, until all of Americans have been convined to believe.

Parents? Patsy Ramsey is dead.
I see my points are well taken.

I haven't made any accusations, I've merely pointed out the reasons for renewing the investigation. But there's more, if/when some Americans are interested in becoming involved in the discussion.

Maybe we can start with the fact that what was going on with the child was grossly perverted?

The spectre presented didn't age well.

It was their son who probably was responsible, that kid aint right in the head, and I believe the parents covered for him.
Unlikely because the parents wouldn't pursue the question if the son was involved.

I can't believe that this case still hasn't been solved. JonBenet would be my age right now. (I think she would be 33 anyways because I'm pretty sure that she was also born in 1990.)

Yeah, she was born in August of 1990, you in February of that same year. She'd be close to your age, several months younger.

At this point, I'm not optimistic about her case being solved in this life. We'll just have to accept that justice for her will have to occur in the afterlife. Perhaps her killer is already in Hell, but if not, he'll surely be there sooner or later.

That implies a Democrat was involved and was the murderer.
I wouldn't suggest that the perversions we had to watch would be associated with either political party.
At the time of the murder it was widely accepted in America by Americans of all stripes.

Is it still acceptable behaviour for parents?

Yeah, she was born in August of 1990, you in February of that same year. She'd be close to your age, several months younger.

At this point, I'm not optimistic about her case being solved in this life. We'll just have to accept that justice for her will have to occur in the afterlife. Perhaps her killer is already in Hell, but if not, he'll surely be there sooner or later.
There's no hell involved and there's no influence in this case by an imaginary god.

But there's new evidence in the video.

Handwriting comparison produced a 1.5 match on a scale of 1 to 5!
That's a fact on which we can start a 'realistic' discussion, sans make believe and the supernatural..

People are just determined to blame her parents, afraid it will turn out to be some Democrat protected demographic or other. Latest I heard was the main suspect was some handy man or part of some crew who did some work on tier place, which is a lot more probable.

As for the 'Beauty Pageant' silliness, that is 100% a middle class womens' thing, and not many of them are homocidal rapists. The commie faggots all want it to be the parents, of course; they were white and Demcorats want them all dead or fantasizing over their being raped by their fellow faggots in prisons. The latter is major wank off material fro Democrats.

People are just determined to blame her parents, afraid it will turn out to be some Democrat protected demographic or other. Latest I heard was the main suspect was some handy man or part of some crew who did some work on tier place, which is a lot more probable.

As for the 'Beauty Pageant' silliness, that is 100% a middle class womens' thing, and not many of them are homocidal rapists. The commie faggots all want it to be the parents, of course; they were white and Demcorats want them all dead or fantasizing over their being raped by their fellow faggots in prisons. The latter is major wank off material fro Democrats.

Agreed, but why did you mark one of my responses with fake news?

Forum List

Back