New Leads In The JonBenet Ramsey Case

The video provided implies that the Boulder police are opening up and renewing the investigation. They're not!

The police have known the identify of the killers and have known for years. They're certainly not adverse on discussions with the father.

I'll leave this discussion now if there is nothing being said on the facts of the murder event.

I may check back on progress in a day or two. Please don't bother me until then if you have nothing.

Last edited:
I can't believe that this case still hasn't been solved. JonBenet would be my age right now. (I think she would be 33 anyways because I'm pretty sure that she was also born in 1990.)

Sometimes the police are just idiots. We've got this guy in jail who is a known sexual abuser and has confessed numerous times to be the killer in this case. His handwriting also very closely matches the ransom note. And yet the police are still searching for the killer. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sometimes the police are just idiots. We've got this guy in jail who is a known sexual abuser and has confessed numerous times to be the killer in this case. His handwriting also very closely matches the ransom note. And yet the police are still searching for the killer. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Actually, that's part of the reason why I can't believe that this mystery still isn't solved.

Many people have confessed to crimes they did not commit. (More infamously, Henry Lee Lucas confessed to something like 50 murders he could not have committed.)
The parents used their daughter for the benefit of their perversions.

If the parents have been cleared, they can never arrest the killer (s).
That's stupid.
There's no new evidence, as is revealed in the video link provided. At best it's an attempt to have DNA prove a negative.

This is being renewed because the parents want to clear their names, and not to find a killer. The parents understand that public opinion has convicted them and that prevents them from living a comfortable life ins society to which they believe they belong.
That's stupid.
Everybody knows the parents killed her.
That is libel.
The video provided implies that the Boulder police are opening up and renewing the investigation. They're not!

The police have known the identify of the killers and have known for years. They're certainly not adverse on discussions with the father.

I'll leave this discussion now if there is nothing being said on the facts of the murder event.

I may check back on progress in a day or two. Please don't bother me until then if you have nothing.
That is also libel.

There's no new evidence, as is revealed in the video link provided. At best it's an attempt to have DNA prove a negative.

This is being renewed because the parents want to clear their names, and not to find a killer. The parents understand that public opinion has convicted them and that prevents them from living a comfortable life ins society to which they believe they belong.
Parents? The mom's been dead for years.

Many people have confessed to crimes they did not commit. (More infamously, Henry Lee Lucas confessed to something like 50 murders he could not have committed.)

That's stupid.

That's stupid.

That is libel.

That is also libel.
This is a case of her father feeling like his chickens are coming home and he's having difficulty living with his conscience. Obviously no new evidence will be discovered.

The father simply needs to keep making a noise to ease his pain.

This was a true case of the parents using their child. I once saw a Christmas video that the mom made....it was all about possessions possessions possessions. That poor kid.
You too understand that the sideshow that used the daughter was perverted. Renewing it at least shows that it didn't age well.
The father is trying to create beliefs in the public mind that will bring him some comfort.

Parents? The mom's been dead for years.
For the father, she would still be living her second life.
It's complicated but following the twisting and turned of the father, some answers could be revealed that he won't find desirable.

Just bringing up the perverted behaviour is a positive development.

Are you one of the parents?
Not even a fair deflection. 1.5/10 at best.
This is a case of her father feeling like his chickens are coming home and he's having difficulty living with his conscience. Obviously no new evidence will be discovered.

The father simply needs to keep making a noise to ease his pain.

For the father, she would still be living her second life.
It's complicated but following the twisting and turned of the father, some answers could be revealed that he won't find desirable.

Just bringing up the perverted behaviour is a positive development.
Are you on drugs?

That's stupid.

That's stupid.

That is libel.

That is also libel.
No judge, imho, would give an award for the libel.

Forum List

Back