New Leads In The JonBenet Ramsey Case

Are you attempting to make some sort of POINT?

Creepy always shifts these topics away from its support of kiddie groomers and hopes fervently it was the white parents who are guilty and not one of its peer group of fellow freaks and deviants.

Are you attempting to make some sort of POINT?
Jesus dude, why so defensive?

I'm trying to gain information.

That's why people usually ask questions.

If I was a cop I'd suspicious as hell right now though, because you seem to be trying really hard to hide something.

I'm sick of your bullshit, boy.
My bullshit? All I did was ask a question.

You the one who got all bent outta shape about it.

defensive.jpg

Is there a link to the full image? Who else is in the photo that's supposed to blow your mind?
I can't see anyone in the picture you posted besides Jon Benet. Who else is in the picture that's supposed to blow your mind?

There is a partial face, in profile, just [viewers'] left of JonBenet's face. Not recognizable. No indication of who we are supposed to think it is, or what it has to do with anything.

Let's see if I can coax any more detail out of it with Photo AI

jxrsg1xy1o6c1-topaz-enhance-2048w-faceai-sharpen.jpg

Nope, nothing. Photo AI was barely able to identify it as being a face, but was not able to make it any more recognizable.

There's no new evidence, as is revealed in the video link provided. At best it's an attempt to have DNA prove a negative.

This is being renewed because the parents want to clear their names, and not to find a killer. The parents understand that public opinion has convicted them and that prevents them from living a comfortable life ins society to which they believe they belong.
The parents were cleared years ago and the mom died of natural causes nearly 20 years ago

There is a partial face, in profile, just [viewers'] left of JonBenet's face. Not recognizable. No indication of who we are supposed to think it is, or what it has to do with anything.

Let's see if I can coax any more detail out of it with Photo AI

View attachment 874610

Nope, nothing. Photo AI was barely able to identify it as being a face, but was not able to make it any more recognizable.
I think the woman's face on the left is her mom.

Patsy died of cancer in 2006, and John married Jan Rousseaux in 2011. John, a grandfather now, seems to live with his wife in Michigan.

For many, many years, I believed that the parents of JonBenet were involved in her death thanks to the fakestream media and the corrupt Boulder, CO police department. And I suppose it's possible than someone in the family may share some guilt. But for the first time since that tragic crime, I now believe that someone totally unrelated to the family is likely culpable for that heinous event. Unfortunately, many of the facts and clues were never discussed by the fake news media nor did the cops release the information simply because it didn't fit their narrative. Anyway, here's another good video on the subject:

Forum List

Back