New law in Belgium - year in prison for using sexist words.

If it is sick? It came from Belgium. ( good rule of thumb for that country ) My sympathy to all Belgians who are helpless to stop the people in power there. A true tragedy.

Last edited:
The rumors about Belgium elite expecting the anti christ to appear to them first at Solvay Castle - Chateau de Amerios are numerous. This is but one of the stories surrounding the mystery of The Mothers Of Darkness castle where NATO officials, EU Members and the world elite gather for meetings.

Illuminati News: Flight to Brussels and the MODC - Dan Burisch and the Illuminati Session

He then flew to Brussels, Belgium, via Heathrow Airport in London, in order to arrive at the Summoning scheduled to be held at the Mother of Darkness Castle there (this was all to occur on Friday the 13th, at 8pm local time). Upon arriving, he was met by a member of the European Commission, and they got in the member's car to go to the MODC (Mother of Darkness Castle), where the Illuminati was in session. Dan ordered the driver to take him downtown and asked him to stop at a cafe. I'm told it was the Le Grand, but I'm not certain.

Dan ordered a second-floor table, and ordered a Belgian espresso (they DO know how to make good espresso in Brussels, having been there myself, but not on Illuminati business). After finishing the espresso, with the member getting very anxious, Dan ordered the driver to return him to his plane at the airport. The member was "in a near-panic", as you can well imagine; Dan had just stood up the European Illuminati while in session, on a very key date and at the very place where the alleged antichrist is supposedly to arise from. Dan then flew back to Las Vegas, avoiding the stop in Washington. He is supposed to have answered, in response to a question as to why, "I said I was going to Brussels for coffee." He did, however, hand an envelope to the EU member; supposedly in the envelope was the name of the individual Dan had named to replace himself.

The reader may choose to believe or disbelieve this story, and I'm certain that the usual suspects will be all over it, scoffing with contempt or worse. I offer it only for your perusal, and if any think they can disprove it, I welcome a well-reasoned proof.(1)

cont on link....

Dan Burisch had some very high up connections and although some of his research findings are quite spectacular I'm compelled to believe him concerning the information he provided about the Solvay owned Castle - Mothers of Darkness - located in Muno, Belgium. Here is something I found about him :

Project Camelot | Dan Burisch summary

Dr. Dan B Catselas Burisch - A short biography

Dr. Burisch was a Senior Operative/Scientist, responsible first to the Committee of the Majority and the Majestic 12 (1986-2003), then only to the Majestic 12 (2003-2005), before it was adjourned (October 12, 2005).

During the 1991 Gulf War, he was assigned to a Black/Ops Unit, and was deployed into the International Coalition’s Zone of Operations, for the purpose of counteracting a rogue military unit’s intended application of unauthorized biological warfare agents against the Iraqi Army.

After his return, he was ultimately assigned as a 'Microbiologist V' at the Papoose Lake Facility (S4) and operated as a Working Group Leader on Project Aquarius, where his responsibilities included leading a group of scientists in the investigation......continue reading on link...

Last edited:
Photos of Dan Burisch - Bing Images

The photo of him in the hospital bed with a badly beaten body and face - looks like he took a very severe beating. The story is he was murdered but I didn't see any news articles about it. Perhaps he is in hiding after outing the Solvay family and what they are up to in Belgium.

Sorry.....I don't agree. Faux News has been responsible for spreading many lies (like about Obamacare) and many people (Republican/conservatives included) have been hurt by it.....but they listen to the lies and believe them and it ends up hurting the entire nation. I wish we had a law that would punish anyone that promotes a lie......and what has debate done other than promote more hatred between the parties...those who buy into the lies are going to support the lies to the death.....and innocents are the ones that end up paying for it.

...while I do understand your sentiments, it's very dangerous. The outer edges of both political wings believe certain things as truth, while calling some of the things their opponents say (whom they disagree with) lies. Please imagine what would happen if the shoe were on the other foot, that it were the conservative equivalent of progressives in power, threatening people with jail time for daring to give voice to their opinions. Now, with that in mind, please imagine what you'd think if they accused you of lying.

Lying is a deliberate act. Sometimes people who are accused with lying haven't lied, but are instead stating what they believe, or are spreading honestly-held nonfacts. All parties have been guilty of this. A belief cannot be a lie, no matter what it is, if the person spreading this belief strongly believes it. If someone knows something to be one way, and then deliberately says that it is something else in spite of what they truly know, then it is a lie meant to deceive. It takes a knowing mind to deceive.

I enjoy watching some of each of our media channels, but am very aware of how biased and incorrect they can be. It may very well be that Fox News believes what they say... same with MSNBC and CNN. People on both the Left and the Right have called people liars. One could also say that Belgium has spread lies and is doing everything it can to hurt itself and its people.

Sometimes, what looks like a lie isn't. It may be a belief. Politics is comprised almost entirely of beliefs.

Debate is our substitute for war and tyranny. Instead of killing one another and oppressing, we bring our strongly held convictions into the realm of debate and discussion. This is a far better place than the battlefield—and the orphans and oppressed—tyranny and war can bring. An idea can be thoroughly analyzed this way, instead of using steel and poison. It is far more peaceful discussing ideas here, than there. On the hatred debate can bring... it is a far cry from the hatred death and destruction war heralds.

Understanding is the prize debate yields. It's up to individuals to attain it.

Sorry.....I don't agree. Faux News has been responsible for spreading many lies (like about Obamacare) and many people (Republican/conservatives included) have been hurt by it.....but they listen to the lies and believe them and it ends up hurting the entire nation. I wish we had a law that would punish anyone that promotes a lie......and what has debate done other than promote more hatred between the parties...those who buy into the lies are going to support the lies to the death.....and innocents are the ones that end up paying for it.

...while I do understand your sentiments, it's very dangerous. The outer edges of both political wings believe certain things as truth, while calling some of the things their opponents say (whom they disagree with) lies. Please imagine what would happen if the shoe were on the other foot, that it were the conservative equivalent of progressives in power, threatening people with jail time for daring to give voice to their opinions. Now, with that in mind, please imagine what you'd think if they accused you of lying.

Lying is a deliberate act. Sometimes people who are accused with lying haven't lied, but are instead stating what they believe, or are spreading honestly-held nonfacts. All parties have been guilty of this. A belief cannot be a lie, no matter what it is, if the person spreading this belief strongly believes it. If someone knows something to be one way, and then deliberately says that it is something else in spite of what they truly know, then it is a lie meant to deceive. It takes a knowing mind to deceive.

I enjoy watching some of each of our media channels, but am very aware of how biased and incorrect they can be. It may very well be that Fox News believes what they say... same with MSNBC and CNN. People on both the Left and the Right have called people liars. One could also say that Belgium has spread lies and is doing everything it can to hurt itself and its people.

Sometimes, what looks like a lie isn't. It may be a belief. Politics is comprised almost entirely of beliefs.

Debate is our substitute for war and tyranny. Instead of killing one another and oppressing, we bring our strongly held convictions into the realm of debate and discussion. This is a far better place than the battlefield—and the orphans and oppressed—tyranny and war can bring. An idea can be thoroughly analyzed this way, instead of using steel and poison. It is far more peaceful discussing ideas here, than there. On the hatred debate can bring... it is a far cry from the hatred death and destruction war heralds.

Understanding is the prize debate yields. It's up to individuals to attain it.

I understand, you want to give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't. You think people are smart enough to discern the truth, but if all they listen to is lies....they're going to believe the lies....and they are lies.

As America's middle class battles for its survival on the Wisconsin barricades - against various Koch Oil surrogates and the corporate toadies at Fox News - fans of enlightenment, democracy and justice can take comfort from a significant victory north of the Wisconsin border. Fox News will not be moving into Canada after all! The reason: Canadian regulators announced last week they would reject efforts by Canada's right-wing Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, to repeal a law that forbids lying on broadcast news.
Fox News' Lies Keep Them Out of Canada

The attorneys for Fox, owned by media baron Rupert Murdoch, successfully argued the First Amendment gives broadcasters the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on the public airwaves. "We are pushing for a consumer protection solution that labels news content according to its adherence to ethical journalism standards that have been codified by the Society of Professional Journalists
Surprise...Fox News Lies again! - Richmond Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Appellate Court Rules Media Can Legally Lie.
By Mike Gaddy. Published Feb. 28, 2003
On February 14, a Florida Appeals court ruled there is absolutely nothing illegal about lying, concealing or distorting information by a major press organization. The court reversed the $425,000 jury verdict in favor of journalist Jane Akre who charged she was pressured by Fox Television management and lawyers to air what she knew and documented to be false information. The ruling basically declares it is technically not against any law, rule, or regulation to deliberately lie or distort the news on a television broadcast.

Fox News gets okay to misinform public, court ruling | Media Reform | CeaseSPIN.org

Going the way of the congo or Iran as it hates freedom. European countries like to act like they support freedom but telling someone that you will go to prison for saying something = a very anti-freedom place.

I hope the people of Belgium storm the government buildings and feed these politicians to the sharks.

The Belgians sure weren't concerned with the freedom of the Rwandans. They abandoned them knowing what would happen ( because it was already happening ) They turned their face and looked the other way. Then told the UN to do the same. That is Belgium. Mass murderers for their god - satan. It's like headquarters for hell in that country. What haven't they been involved in?

Did you get out of the cell and past the orderlies AGAIN, kooky?!?!

This law itself is an insult to women since it's based on the idea that women are weak helpless creatures that need the govt to protect them - even from mere words!

Belgium bans a wide range of sexist speech

March 21 2014
Rik Torfs, rector of the University of Leuven, and Jogchum Vrielink, coordinator of the Centre for Discrimination Law at the University of Leuven, pass along a guest post — quoted below — about a new Belgian law that provides (Vrielink’s translation):

Penalization of Sexism
For the purposes of this Act, the concept of sexism will be understood to mean any gesture or act that, in the circumstances of Article 444 of the Penal Code,* is evidently intended to express contempt for a person because of his gender, or that regards them as inferior, or reduces them to their sexual dimension, and which has the effect of violating someone’s dignity.
Anyone found guilty of [such conduct] will be punished with a prison sentence of one month to one year, and a fine …, or one of these penalties alone….

Vrielink reports that the law will indeed cover not just face-to-face insults, but also things said about people in print or in other forms of mass communications. Thus, I infer, it would be a crime to publish newspaper articles or blog posts that say a politician, journalist, criminal, or whoever else is inferior because of his or her gender, or intentionally show contempt for the person because of his or her gender, or “reduce them to their sexual dimension,” and which has the effect of violating someone’s dignity.

Eyes wide open: the noose tightens, not on free speech, but freedom itself. This is the stuff of fear and intimidation--whispered conversations in dark alleys, looking over your shoulder, always wondering who's listening; can I trust my wife, my best friend, my children, my neighbor next door. . . . Speech crimes. Thought crimes. Social affiliation crimes.

And a crime crime here, and a crime crime there, here a crime, there a crime, everywhere a crime crime . . . a looming presence everywhere.

Sheer evil.

Going the way of the congo or Iran as it hates freedom. European countries like to act like they support freedom but telling someone that you will go to prison for saying something = a very anti-freedom place.

I hope the people of Belgium storm the government buildings and feed these politicians to the sharks.

The Belgians sure weren't concerned with the freedom of the Rwandans. They abandoned them knowing what would happen ( because it was already happening ) They turned their face and looked the other way. Then told the UN to do the same. That is Belgium. Mass murderers for their god - satan. It's like headquarters for hell in that country. What haven't they been involved in?

Did you get out of the cell and past the orderlies AGAIN, kooky?!?!

Oh, look, Jarlaxle doesn't believe, poor sap.

And a crime crime here, and a crime crime there; here a crime, there a crime, everywhere a crime crime.

". . . all of these nuts could just make phone calls, they could spread insanity, oozing through telephone cables, oozing into the ears of all these poor sane people, infecting them. Wackos everywhere, plague of madness."

BONG
*COO-COO!*
BONG
*COO-COO!*
BONG
*COO-COO!*
BONG
*COO-COO!*
BONG
*COO-COO!*
BONG
*COO-COO!*
BONG
*COO-COO!*
BONG
*COO-COO!*
BONG
*COO-COO!*

Hey, it's the whack-o-meter...Rawlings must have chewed through the restraints again!

Forum List

Back