New information about Clinton Foundation puts the Clintons in jeopardy of going to jail!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Clinton Foundation Admits It Gave Money to 'Disqualified Person'

Election Loss Won't Shield Clintons From Legal Woes

Mueller Scrutinizing Ukrainian Magnate’s $150,000 Gift to Clinton Charity

Doug Schoen who withdrew his “support” from Hillary Clinton’s campaign in October 2016, on the grounds that her presidency would be hobbled by scandals. “Our national security will continue to be jeopardized by ongoing investigations by the FBI,” Schoen wrote, “and potentially the Justice Department and Congress, putting us at immediate risk of more assertive actions in Europe, Middle East and Asia by the Russians and Chinese” (thank god Trump won and spared America these risks).

----------------------

Wow, I guess we were wrong.

The Clintons are in deep hot water. Thank God Trump's scandals aren't real.

Doug Schoen who withdrew his “support” from Hillary Clinton’s campaign in October 2016, on the grounds that her presidency would be hobbled by scandals. “Our national security will continue to be jeopardized by ongoing investigations by the FBI,” Schoen wrote, “and potentially the Justice Department and Congress, putting us at immediate risk of more assertive actions in Europe, Middle East and Asia by the Russians and Chinese” (thank god Trump won and spared America these risks).

----------------------

:lol::lol::lol:

good one!

no one will read the links...

• Banned

----------------------

:lol::lol::lol:

good one!

no one will read the links...
I know. But sometimes they will comment, "See? I told you so". It's hilarious.

• Banned
Should have nominated Bernie! He would have won too ;)
There's a Bernie Foundation?

no,

He would have beaten Trump.
Sorry, but I disagree for so many reasons.
While I feel job training from Jr. College and Jr. College should be free, college shouldn't be.
And his wife was involved in a terrible scandal at the time which Hillary never brought up but could have.
And that's just the beginning. Bernie has many flaws.
Not to mention he said he didn't support Democratic Candidates. And he wouldn't help to raise funds for Democrats but he would take their money. He wasn't a Democrat and said he never would be.
So why didn't he run as a Republican?

Forum List

Back