New Hvac...

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
Finally got new hvac installed (American Standard - gas) after original finally gave out. Our new one came with a humidifier attached to the furnace. There is a thermostat setting on the humidifier itself and you can also set it with the wifi thermostat upstairs in the hallway. So do I set one of them? Both of them? Set the one on the humidifier on max, then adjust it with the main thermostat? Appreciative of any suggestions!

Finally got new hvac installed (American Standard - gas) after original finally gave out. Our new one came with a humidifier attached to the furnace. There is a thermostat setting on the humidifier itself and you can also set it with the wifi thermostat upstairs in the hallway. So do I set one of them? Both of them? Set the one on the humidifier on max, then adjust it with the main thermostat? Appreciative of any suggestions!
Read the idiot sheet that tells the idiots what to do.

Read the idiot sheet that tells the idiots what to do.
Get off of my thread fool.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back