New details emerge on the 75 year old man who confronted the police

Damn, this dude is an old school trouble maker/shit stirrer.

I was skeptical for two reasons. To me it was obviously stages.

A: The old guy himself, went straight at the officer, and clearly stood directly in his path on purpose. He was not just some older man trying to avoid a problem. He went directly at the officers, and was saying something to them. To me, it was clearly him provoking them.

B: The camera. Notice that unlike other off-the-cuff videos, that are usually catching something just as or after it happened.... this video the camera is on the man from the start, and it is steady, almost professional quality. They knew he was going to confront the riot officers, and knew he would provoke them to react.

This was a setup. And I support the police officers entirely, and I support them resigning over their unfair treatment, when they were simply doing their job.

A: The old guy himself, went straight at the officer, and clearly stood directly in his path on purpose. He was not just some older man trying to avoid a problem. He went directly at the officers, and was saying something to them. To me, it was clearly him provoking them.

B: The camera. Notice that unlike other off-the-cuff videos, that are usually catching something just as or after it happened.... this video the camera is on the man from the start, and it is steady, almost professional quality. They knew he was going to confront the riot officers, and knew he would provoke them to react.

This was a setup. And I support the police officers entirely, and I support them resigning over their unfair treatment, when they were simply doing their job.

I agree... It looked fake.

The old guy himself, went straight at the officer,

Didn't it look like he reached for the officer's hand...or belt?

And then he flopped like he was trying to draw a foul.

The camera. Notice that unlike other off-the-cuff videos, that are usually catching something just as or after it happened.... this video the camera is on the man from the start, and it is steady, almost professional quality. They knew he was going to confront the riot officers, and knew he would provoke them to react.

Or this is a man bites dog story. You're reaching. It is not every day that a 75-year old white man confronts a bunch of angry cops.

Cameras have been focusing in on protesters confronting cops for two weeks. This is no different except in this case a cop lost his cool and assaulted an old man.

There is no doubt the man wanted to provoke a cop into doing something really dumb. And it worked, but I don't think the old guy anticipated having his head slammed against the sidewalk.

Supporting Trump on this is a really bad idea. Follow the lead of the GOP leadership in Congress. They want nothing to do with Trump's mindless tweet. That Trump Tweet? Republicans Prefer Not to See It

The camera. Notice that unlike other off-the-cuff videos, that are usually catching something just as or after it happened.... this video the camera is on the man from the start, and it is steady, almost professional quality. They knew he was going to confront the riot officers, and knew he would provoke them to react.

Or this is a man bites dog story. You're reaching. It is not every day that a 75-year old white man confronts a bunch of angry cops.

Cameras have been focusing in on protesters confronting cops for two weeks. This is no different except in this case a cop lost his cool and assaulted an old man.

There is no doubt the man wanted to provoke a cop into doing something really dumb. And it worked, but I don't think the old guy anticipated having his head slammed against the sidewalk.

Supporting Trump on this is a really bad idea. Follow the lead of the GOP leadership in Congress. They want nothing to do with Trump's mindless tweet. That Trump Tweet? Republicans Prefer Not to See It
Get a grip, Moron.

FAKE Russian NEWS for SUCKERS!
Their own photo of the "scanner" proves they are liars! In their own photo of a cell phone scanner there is a dongle with an antenna connected to the phone, but in the video there is NOTHING connected to the phone. He was actually filming that the cops had their IDs covered, which they are never supposed to do.

Forum List

Back