New details emerge on the 75 year old man who confronted the police

Folks, I smelled a rat in regards to that "protester" in the first thread on this a few days ago. The individual who fell was either insane and or on fentanyl like George Floyd.

Supporting Trump on this is a really bad idea.
Yup.......
To imply (like Trump) that this was anything other than it appeared to be , is to subscribe to delusional conspiracy theory

Trump has been trying to 'pin the tail' on anyone and anything that takes away from the issue of police brutality in a police state since he instituted the lockdown

totalitarianism 101

~S~

Damn, this dude is an old school trouble maker/shit stirrer.

I was skeptical for two reasons. To me it was obviously stages.

A: The old guy himself, went straight at the officer, and clearly stood directly in his path on purpose. He was not just some older man trying to avoid a problem. He went directly at the officers, and was saying something to them. To me, it was clearly him provoking them.

B: The camera. Notice that unlike other off-the-cuff videos, that are usually catching something just as or after it happened.... this video the camera is on the man from the start, and it is steady, almost professional quality. They knew he was going to confront the riot officers, and knew he would provoke them to react.

This was a setup. And I support the police officers entirely, and I support them resigning over their unfair treatment, when they were simply doing their job.

The old guy himself, went straight at the officer,

Didn't it look like he reached for the officer's hand...or belt?

And then he flopped like he was trying to draw a foul.

He was skimming all the officers mics.
Watch what he was doing with his phone.

A: The old guy himself, went straight at the officer, and clearly stood directly in his path on purpose. He was not just some older man trying to avoid a problem. He went directly at the officers, and was saying something to them. To me, it was clearly him provoking them.

B: The camera. Notice that unlike other off-the-cuff videos, that are usually catching something just as or after it happened.... this video the camera is on the man from the start, and it is steady, almost professional quality. They knew he was going to confront the riot officers, and knew he would provoke them to react.

This was a setup. And I support the police officers entirely, and I support them resigning over their unfair treatment, when they were simply doing their job.

Wait... he did have his hand on the officer.

Holy crap.

He was skimming all the officers mics.
Watch what he was doing with his phone.

And he had his hand on the officer. This guy was a setup, clearly.

"Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino�s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd.

During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting.

In this slow motion video, you will see Gugino using a phone as a capture scanner. You might have heard the term "skimming"; it's essentially the same. Watch him use his right hand to first scan the mic of officer one (top left of chest). Then Gugino moves his hand to the communications belt of the second officer. WATCH CLOSELY:"

Forum List

Back