New Air Force One color scheme infuriates left..GOOD!

President Donald Trump revealed his design this week for a new Air Force One, showing off a set of drawings in the Oval Office that replace the Kennedy-era light blue paint job with a more masculine red, white and black.

The current livery is dominated by blue, the color of the Democratic Party. Trump’s re-do has splashes of Republican red.

The result resembles the color scheme of Trump’s personal Boeing 757, which 2016 campaign crowds called ‘Trump Force One.’

‘We had different choices, here,’ Trump told ABC News, saying that he had come up with the design concepts himself. Artists’ renderings show variations in the color of the engines and the depth of the underbelly’s dark tones.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

14741102-7137283-image-a-3_1560430253970.jpg

14742252-7137283-image-m-19_1560431169148.jpg

I think it should be solid black, stem to stern..............ominous looking..............

...and play Darth Vader’s Theme thru loudspeakers as it lands............brings a tear to ones eye!:)
Yep smart move: Make it as easy to spot by a potential enemy aircraft etc. as possible, with no doubt to the fact that it’s carrying the potus as it’s payload. Brilliant plan Trump, you stupid motherfucker. What a joke. Hey trump you rotten bastard, why don’t you worry about more important issues, like the American people you’re supposed to be representing. Oh no it all about you and your goddamned ego. What a fkn piece of shit.

I wonder if he ever may the correlation between a light blue aircraft and the color of the sky? My guess is no

Have you looked at the current AF1, you dumb TDS-suffering POS?

Maybe this angel will help him.
Air Force One flies over the crowd in front of the Monroe Elementary... News Photo - Getty Images

No paint scheme is going to stop radar; however, AF1 flies into theaters where they can be targeted by shoulder-fired missiles. A paint scheme that makes it hard to visually see the plane offers the best possible security.
The color won't stop radar but the paint makeup can. The stealth bomber was able to evade radar detection because of the paint. I'm not at liberty to tell you what the magic ingredient in the paint is but it works.
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. ;)
That's actually not far off. And I'm gonna STFU right now. :eusa_whistle:

President Donald Trump revealed his design this week for a new Air Force One, showing off a set of drawings in the Oval Office that replace the Kennedy-era light blue paint job with a more masculine red, white and black.

The current livery is dominated by blue, the color of the Democratic Party. Trump’s re-do has splashes of Republican red.

The result resembles the color scheme of Trump’s personal Boeing 757, which 2016 campaign crowds called ‘Trump Force One.’

‘We had different choices, here,’ Trump told ABC News, saying that he had come up with the design concepts himself. Artists’ renderings show variations in the color of the engines and the depth of the underbelly’s dark tones.

I think it should be solid black, stem to stern..............ominous looking..............

...and play Darth Vader’s Theme thru loudspeakers as it lands............brings a tear to ones eye!:)

I LIKE IT.

Figures the Dems wouldn't though being Masculine and carrying a better representation of this nations colors.

And just think, every time they see it for years to come, it'll remind them of Trump.

Well,Trump fucked that up.

The underside of the plane should be painted in a color scheme that matches the sky during the day. This makes it much more difficult to see, which is a security concern.

The other colors are just fine and of no concern.

Do you really think that the color of an airplane makes a fuck? Especially a plane the size of a 747? The thing is bigger than a football field, you could not hide that thing if you wanted to.
Really? At 40 to 45k feet, you think that an airplane, even AF1, is all that visible? You paint its underbelly the color of the sky and if there are no contrails from the engine, you couldn't see it.

Maybe think about your rely before an actual reply?

This isn't 1925 you crackhead. There's this crazy technology out there called RADAR. Maybe you've heard of it...

Um..what's to be infuriated about? I'm not getting the outrage here.

Ask your fellow leftist brethren. Trump could cure cancer and they'd still find some way to be pissed off about it.

Gee, Mach 1 and 2 jets aren't painted blue like a big ole lumbering 747 and you think you are a fucking brainiac.

Seriously you stupid fuck?

Go play with someone else. I don't do stupid people.

What?? The military paints all kinds of planes in dark color schemes that aren't Mach 1 jets. The reasons favoring a dark color scheme are multifold. By way of example --

The C-17 Globemaster (used by the United States, the UK, Australia, Canada, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, NATO Heavy Airlift Wing, India, and Kuwait):

C-17-Globemaster-III.jpg

The C-130 Hercules:

1502314925-badass-plane-c-130.jpg

The KC-10:

maxresdefault.jpg

Not to Mention the Black Hawk helicopter:

Movie_Hawk_For_Website.jpg

And the Pave Hawk:

gettyimages-98631507_wide-868f1a27f421724c0f71455e8da54b4c038af01f-s1500-c85.jpg

And the V-22 Osprey:

447RRHV2OZAHTFI26EDBACOZZQ.jpg

The new SB-1 Defiant:

maxresdefault.jpg

And the new V-280 Valor:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Well,Trump fucked that up.

The underside of the plane should be painted in a color scheme that matches the sky during the day. This makes it much more difficult to see, which is a security concern.

The other colors are just fine and of no concern.

Do you really think that the color of an airplane makes a fuck? Especially a plane the size of a 747? The thing is bigger than a football field, you could not hide that thing if you wanted to.
Really? At 40 to 45k feet, you think that an airplane, even AF1, is all that visible? You paint its underbelly the color of the sky and if there are no contrails from the engine, you couldn't see it.

Maybe think about your rely before an actual reply?

Maybe you should

how come 80% of the undercarriage of air force one is not blue at all and shiny aircraft aluminum ?

Too funny. The only outrage on this thread, and a lot of others on USMB for that matter, is from the Orange Lummox Mob Squad that have become saved born again Trumpelites. One of the first tenants of this religion is to make shit up, lie and post outrage on the interwebs about the opposition. DJT demands that you follow his example and make a complete Aunt Sally of yourselves.

Too funny. The only outrage on this thread, and a lot of others on USMB for that matter, is from the Orange Lummox Mob Squad that have become saved born again Trumpelites. One of the first tenants of this religion is to make shit up, lie and post outrage on the interwebs about the opposition. DJT demands that you follow his example and make a complete Aunt Sally of yourselves.

Speaking of fake outrage and lies the bottom of air force one is not blue why would ignorant left wingers lie or make a big stink about something thats not even true ?

Oh wait thats right
youre brainwashed useful idiots with the iqs of naked mole rats

Now why cant the president of the United States change the color of the plane ? Since the bottom is mostly shiny aircraft aluminum ...
if they painted it pink and said it was for sucking cock that would be just fine eh ?

Theyd love a soviet red with a hammer and sickle on the tail

Speaking of fake outrage and lies the bottom of air force one is not blue why would ignorant left wingers lie or make a big stink about something thats not even true ?

Oh wait thats right
youre brainwashed useful idiots with the iqs of naked mole rats

Now why cant the president of the United States change the color of the plane ? Since the bottom is mostly shiny aircraft aluminum ...
if they painted it pink and said it was for sucking cock that would be just fine eh ?

Theyd love a soviet red with a hammer and sickle on the tail
I'm not brainwashed and never posted anything negative about the colors the POTUS plans on adorning AF1 with.

Jubuz fucking Krist, talk about fake outrage.

All the gallivanting that Obama klan and their panhandling friends did with those jets destroyed the whole fleet, so it's probably a good idea to go with a new color scheme.

President Trump has decided on the new AF1 color.....................It's going to be painted GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee, Mach 1 and 2 jets aren't painted blue like a big ole lumbering 747 and you think you are a fucking brainiac.

Seriously you stupid fuck?

Go play with someone else. I don't do stupid people.

What?? The military paints all kinds of planes in dark color schemes that aren't Mach 1 jets. The reasons favoring a dark color scheme are multifold. By way of example --

The C-17 Globemaster (used by the United States, the UK, Australia, Canada, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, NATO Heavy Airlift Wing, India, and Kuwait):

C-17-Globemaster-III.jpg

The C-130 Hercules:

1502314925-badass-plane-c-130.jpg

The KC-10:

maxresdefault.jpg

Not to Mention the Black Hawk helicopter:

Movie_Hawk_For_Website.jpg

And the Pave Hawk:

gettyimages-98631507_wide-868f1a27f421724c0f71455e8da54b4c038af01f-s1500-c85.jpg

And the V-22 Osprey:

447RRHV2OZAHTFI26EDBACOZZQ.jpg

The new SB-1 Defiant:

maxresdefault.jpg

And the new V-280 Valor:

maxresdefault.jpg

What a cool post!

Great pics!!!

:)

Yep smart move: Make it as easy to spot by a potential enemy aircraft etc. as possible, with no doubt to the fact that it’s carrying the potus as it’s payload. Brilliant plan Trump, you stupid motherfucker. What a joke. Hey trump you rotten bastard, why don’t you worry about more important issues, like the American people you’re supposed to be representing. Oh no it all about you and your goddamned ego. What a fkn piece of shit.

I wonder if he ever may the correlation between a light blue aircraft and the color of the sky? My guess is no

Great rant! Thanks for the laughs!

Forum List

Back