New 9/11 truth documentary among most watched on pbs

conviction of who ? proof of what ?...NIST failed in in its investigation and did not a reasonably and conclusive determine the cause of the collapse and appears to have wilfully deterred and blocked fact finding and the same can and was said about the 911 commission report..it was a failure and 9/11 commission members have called it a whitewash and a cover-up
then sue nist ...pussy.

the government is all but immune for being sued and a claim must be filed within 6O days
it depends on the claim, there is no statute of limitation on murder...

chicken shit .......
if it's so useless, to try why the fuck are you whining about it all the time...?

It really helps you when you actually read what is posted in a thread that you are commenting on....

I only mentioned this about 3 pages back...........

Zacarias Moussaou , ring any bells? You know the french citizen who was convicted of conspiring to kill American Citizens on 9-11......... he's serving life without parole. I guess the government had some pretty good evidence....

who says he did not conspire for one.. and who says he got a fair trial...give me larry silverstine a bright light ,a phone book and a waterboard and I will have him confessing to 9/11 by days end

who says he did not conspire for one.. and who says he got a fair trial...give me larry silverstine a bright light ,a phone book and a waterboard and I will have him confessing to 9/11 by days end
the paper tiger roars!
BTW any so called evidence you'd get that way would be inadmissible.
:clap2:

zacarias would be prime suspect for planning the placing explosives if not for the nist cover-up
no proof of explosives or a cover up..

Let's see zacarias, silverstein, bush, how bout oj simpson ?

hence the need for a fact driven investigation or acceptance we have been lied to
no proof we've been lied too either.... or that the facts you yammer about are indeed facts..

no proof of explosives or a cover up..

Let's see zacarias, silverstein, bush, how bout oj simpson ?

hence the need for a fact driven investigation or acceptance we have been lied to
no proof we've been lied too either.... or that the facts you yammer about are indeed facts..

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Salem-News.Com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtQY4u8gHTo]9/11 Commission deals - YouTube[/ame]

Yep, the government shouldn't have any secrets, everything they do should be unclassified. the people have a right to see everything........

Give me a fucking break..... Some things are classified, plain and simple. And there are a multitude of reasons for those classifications........

But then I don't expect anarchists to understand that........

Yep, the government shouldn't have any secrets, everything they do should be unclassified. the people have a right to see everything........

Give me a fucking break..... Some things are classified, plain and simple. And there are a multitude of reasons for those classifications........

But then I don't expect anarchists to understand that........

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society

but do not expect the fascist drones to understand that...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back