New 9/11 truth documentary among most watched on pbs

Yep, the government shouldn't have any secrets, everything they do should be unclassified. the people have a right to see everything........

Give me a fucking break..... Some things are classified, plain and simple. And there are a multitude of reasons for those classifications........

But then I don't expect anarchists to understand that........

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society

but do not expect the fascist drones to understand that...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDHgH57Wpng]the Word "Secrecy" is Repugnant to a Free and Open Society - YouTube[/ame]
humm...that would make david ray and you fascists, in nat geos science and conspiracy he says " squeeze the underlings"
and you said"give me larry silverstine a bright light ,a phone book and a waterboard and I will have him confessing to 9/11 by days end" eots
fascism at it's finest!

Yep, the government shouldn't have any secrets, everything they do should be unclassified. the people have a right to see everything........

Give me a fucking break..... Some things are classified, plain and simple. And there are a multitude of reasons for those classifications........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDHgH57Wpng]the Word "Secrecy" is Repugnant to a Free and Open Society - YouTube[/ame]

I worked for many years in Communications Security, I held a Top Secret Clearance that was very heavily compartmentalized. And you think that I should be free to tell everything that I ever saw that was classified? The government has no right stopping a citizen from knowing anything at all? You really are nuts.... Every Government from the beginning of time has had secrets. That doesn't mean that they attacked their own citizens like you want to believe.

humm...that would make david ray and you fascists, in nat geos science and conspiracy he says " squeeze the underlings"
and you said"give me larry silverstine a bright light ,a phone book and a waterboard and I will have him confessing to 9/11 by days end" eots
fascism at it's finest!

but only when its done to white people....right duhs

I worked for many years in Communications Security, I held a Top Secret Clearance that was very heavily compartmentalized. And you think that I should be free to tell everything that I ever saw that was classified? The government has no right stopping a citizen from knowing anything at all? You really are nuts.... Every Government from the beginning of time has had secrets. That doesn't mean that they attacked their own citizens like you want to believe.

lol...I am sure there is not anything you know that would be any threat to national security....if you broke the code of silence

the Word "Secrecy" is Repugnant to a Free and Open Society - YouTube
fascism at it's finest!

but only when its done to white people....right duhs
Non sequitur:Definition of NON SEQUITUR
1: an inference that does not follow from the premises; specifically : a fallacy resulting from a simple conversion of a universal affirmative proposition or from the transposition of a condition and its consequent
2: a statement (as a response) that does not follow logically from or is not clearly related to anything previously said...

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Salem-News.Com

funny how even the commission members themselves reject the official version but the paid shills Gomer Ollie and Dawgshit defend it to no end.:lol::D thats one of many similarities in the 9/11 coverup commission and the warren commission as well in the fact there were a couple members on the warren commission that did not accept the warren commissions conclusions either that oswald was the lone assassin and felt there was a conspiracy which later even the HSCA investigation in the 70's even concluded the warren commission was wrong and there was a conspiracy.Too bad we havent had the same thing happen with 9/11 of a new investigation much closer to the truth is like the HSCA was.

Last edited:
What exactly do the commission members reject? Give some details. From what I've read and heard they were upset because of agencies keeping some classified info and maybe doing some CYA. But not one of the commission members has disagreed with the major points of the investigation......

Nice try......Not.........

What exactly do the commission members reject? Give some details. From what I've read and heard they were upset because of agencies keeping some classified info and maybe doing some CYA. But not one of the commission members has disagreed with the major points of the investigation......

Nice try......Not.........

that is pure nonsense parroted from that whore candy corn there was no such agreement on the major points by those who where disgusted by the process

The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.

Farmer, Dean of Rutger Universities' School of Law and former Attorney General of New Jersey, was responsible for drafting the original flawed 9/11 report.

Farmer states...“at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened... I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The [Norad air defense] tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. This is not spin.”

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Salem-News.Com

Last edited:
Farmer never tells us what.
Again, no details.

What do we know? We know the conjecture about 9/11 still stands but for certain, we know we were lied to, not in a minor way, but systematically as part of a plot covering up government involvement at nearly every level, perhaps gross negligence, perhaps something with darker intent.
There goes those thousands of witnesses who are being quiet again....At nearly every level of the government.... Please....

Have we yet found where the lies have begun and ended? There is no evidence of this, only evidence to the contrary.

Again, no details and no proof..........

So Farmer wrote a book where he claims the official story is lies yet he wrote the official story, and in his book he doesn't tell us what the lies were. I wonder how much truther money made it's way into his pocket........ He must have sold a million copies of that book. I bet 9/11 nutcase has an autographed copy.....

Former FBI Director Louis Freeh must be a "nutter" too!:
Louis Freeh Charges 9/11 Commission Cover-Up
Former FBI Director Louis J. Freeh slammed the 9/11 Commission Thursday saying it ignored – or "summarily rejected" – the most critical piece of intelligence that could have prevented the horrific attacks of September 11, 2001.
Writing in the Wall Street Journal's opinion page, Freeh gave a blistering review of the Commission and says new revelations indicate it is "a good time for the country to make some assessments of the 9/11 Commission itself."
Freeh maintains that the Able Danger intelligence, if confirmed, is "undoubtedly the most relevant fact of the entire post-9/11 inquiry . . . Yet the 9/11 Commission inexplicably concluded that it "was not historically significant."

Two members of the House, Curt Weldon (R-Pa.) and Dan Burton (R-Ind.), have reported that shortly after the 9/11 attacks they provided then-Deputy National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley with a "chart" displaying pre-attack information about al-Qaida that had been collected by Able Danger.

But a spokesperson for the White House said that "a search of National Security Council files had failed to produce such a chart."

The final 9/11 Commission report, released on July 22, 2004, concluded that "American intelligence agencies were unaware of Mr. Atta until the day of the attacks."

Writes Freeh: "This now looks to be embarrassingly wrong."

You would think Wikileaks would have been enough to show people how much their Governments lie to them. It's absolutely shocking so many actually believe their Government told them the truth about 9/11.

Commission Chairmen Allege Obstruction of Investigation.
9/11 Commissioners Expose Obstructions - CBS News
Republican Thomas Kean and Democrat Lee Hamilton also say in "Without Precedent" that their panel was too soft in questioning former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani — and that the 20-month investigation may have suffered for it.

The book, a behind-the-scenes look at the investigation, recounts obstacles the authors say were thrown up by the Bush administration, internal disputes over President George W. Bush's use of the attacks as a reason for invading Iraq, and the way the final report avoided questioning whether U.S. policy in the Middle East may have contributed to the attacks.

Kean and Hamilton said the commission found it mind-boggling that authorities had asserted during hearings that their air defenses had reacted quickly and were prepared to shoot down United Airlines Flight 93, which appeared headed toward Washington.

In fact, the commission determined — after it subpoenaed audiotapes and e-mails of the sequence of events — that the shoot down order did not reach North American Aerospace Command pilots until after all of the hijacked planes had crashed.
Yeah but I'm sure that's the only lie of the whole investigation. :rolleyes:

You would think Wikileaks would have been enough to show people how much their Governments lie to them. It's absolutely shocking so many actually believe their Government told them the truth about 9/11.
But instead you have people who wanna' string Julian Assange and Bradley Manning.

Who the f*ck believes Bradley Manning gathered all that info by himself?

But instead you have people who wanna' string Julian Assange and Bradley Manning.

Who the f*ck believes Bradley Manning gathered all that info by himself?

Gotta shoot the messenger. I'm actually pretty shocked Assange is still alive. He's likely on borrowed time.

We need to get the government to re-open the 9/11 investigation.

Gonna need people to replace the scumbags currently occupying the seats that are preventing this. Israeli Zionists and their treasonous subordinates/Syanim in the USA must be removed or at least minimized from the United States government to have any chance. We're still trying to bring about awareness about the problems and the detriment their negative influence has had on America and our people.

I would love to see a new investigation. But it will be impossible to find a panel that would be fair, honest and accepted by the truthers when they tell you you're nuts...........

I would love to see a new investigation. But it will be impossible to find a panel that would be fair, honest and accepted by the truthers when they tell you you're nuts...........

The last panel was headed by a guy who specialized in BS and myths, and who wrote his thesis on it. Your president didn't even want an investigation.
Elaborate on why people who want the truth about the most horrible attack on their nation are "nuts" but a conspiracy theorists like yourself is "sane"?

The last panel was headed by a guy who specialized in BS and myths, and who wrote his thesis on it. Your president didn't even want an investigation.
Elaborate on why people who want the truth about the most horrible attack on their nation are "nuts" but a conspiracy theorists like yourself is "sane"?

and dont forget to ask Gomer why he ignores the laws of physics scietists have gone by for thousands of years that all junior high school kids learn at that age and point out that he ditched junior high school science classes and why we should believe HIS pathetic ramblings and believe him over these people.:lol::lol::lol: and why he worships the media and the government when they have a LONNNNNGGGGGGGGG history of lying to the american people and were caught lying saying there no pools of molten metal when several firefighters reported seeing many pools of molten metal which the photographs prove they are telling the truth on and explain why people who talked about hearing explosions go off in the towers why many of them died mysterious deaths especially barry Jennings the crux of the 9/11 coverup for bld 7 which he cant get around.hee hee

the "NUTS" are the people like gomer who ignores reality and the laws of physics.:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back