New 9/11 truth documentary among most watched on pbs

9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out" ,I watched this before PBS had the balls to air it. I'm glad they did, Americans need to be exposed to the reasons they are speaking out.

An earlier report on Digital Journal found that the claims made in the documentary can be verified by reading the government reports themselves. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the government agency charged with the investigation, did not provide any data -- no measurements or estimates -- of the mass or energy that would be required to bring down the buildings in about ten seconds

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/332051#ixzz25WtcdabH

Last edited:
9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out" ,I watched this before PBS had the balls to air it. I'm glad they did, Americans need to be exposed to the reasons they are speaking out.

An earlier report on Digital Journal found that the claims made in the documentary can be verified by reading the government reports themselves. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the government agency charged with the investigation, did not provide any data -- no measurements or estimates -- of the mass or energy that would be required to bring down the buildings in about ten seconds

Read more: New 9/11 truth documentary among 'most watched' on PBS this week
Im surprised that PBS actually aired it.there must be some people high up on the inside that want to get the information out,thats the only thing i can come up with why they would air this.I mean they dont even air anything that doesnt support the governments other fairy tale that oswald was the lone assassin.

The crazies make a better case for the existence of Bigfoot and "paranormal" spirits and even "alien abduction" than they do for the alleged government 9-11 conspiracy. Bigfoot scientists have hair and blurry videos and even eyewitness testimony. Alien abduction victims have sore butts and foggy recollection. What do we are lacking in the government 9-11 conspiracy is motive, political expedience, secrecy and suspension of logic when we saw the freaking hundred videos of the planes hitting the towers. WTF could the US government have to gain by engineering the destruction of the World Trade center and killing 3,000 people? The Iraq War? Don't make me laugh.

The crazies make a better case for the existence of Bigfoot and "paranormal" spirits and even "alien abduction" than they do for the alleged government 9-11 conspiracy. Bigfoot scientists have hair and blurry videos and even eyewitness testimony. Alien abduction victims have sore butts and foggy recollection. What do we are lacking in the government 9-11 conspiracy is motive, political expedience, secrecy and suspension of logic when we saw the freaking hundred videos of the planes hitting the towers. WTF could the US government have to gain by engineering the destruction of the World Trade center and killing 3,000 people? The Iraq War? Don't make me laugh.

Really...So how many top engineers..NASA scientists and high level military and government personal do you have willing to stake their reputations on the existence of big foot ?....you are in fact the crazie

This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

The first thing 9-11 conspiracy people have to consider is that government employees aren't really that smart or that covert. The CIA hasn't gotten anything right since WW2 and the FBI couldn't find a traitor in the next cubicle. The Hollywood educated public might fantasize about a renegade federal network that is above the law and beyond the law, something like Men in Black, but it doesn't exist. The Attorney General is in trouble for allowing a renegade federal agency to do something that is so stupid that they should be in jail. There is no political way that dumb ass federal employees could keep a secret no less coordinate with crazy jihad killers across two (or more) different political party administrations to blow up one of the most important structures in the US and kill 3,000 people.

The first thing 9-11 conspiracy people have to consider is that government employees aren't really that smart or that covert. The CIA hasn't gotten anything right since WW2 and the FBI couldn't find a traitor in the next cubicle. The Hollywood educated public might fantasize about a renegade federal network that is above the law and beyond the law, something like Men in Black, but it doesn't exist. The Attorney General is in trouble for allowing a renegade federal agency to do something that is so stupid that they should be in jail. There is no political way that dumb ass federal employees could keep a secret no less coordinate with crazy jihad killers across two (or more) different political party administrations to blow up one of the most important structures in the US and kill 3,000 people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxnpujfanUM]JFK telling us the 911 truth - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1J_RR4CiMQ]The US Shadow Government - PBS Frontline - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sstDwKTCpM&feature=related]The Secret Government - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxnpujfanUM]JFK telling us the 911 truth - YouTube[/ame]

I you try to make a case that the dumb federal asses who let Lee Oswald wander around the US are the same dumb asses that engineered 9-11 you are digging a deeper hole in your theory.

I you try to make a case that the dumb federal asses who let Lee Oswald wander around the US are the same dumb asses that engineered 9-11 you are digging a deeper hole in your theory.

are making the case you eat what ever propaganda you are spoon fed ??

I rest my case when I see arguments that contain only words like "propaganda" and "spoon fed". I'm sorry 9-11 conspiracy buffs but your fantasy can't be real unless you tell me how a covert network can exist and be funded through several different political administrations and still maintain secrecy through the merger of all agencies under Homeland Security.

I rest my case when I see arguments that contain only words like "propaganda" and "spoon fed". I'm sorry 9-11 conspiracy buffs but your fantasy can't be real unless you tell me how a covert network can exist and be funded through several different political administrations and still maintain secrecy through the merger of all agencies under Homeland Security.
You mean like the C.I.A. since WWII?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU]9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon - YouTube[/ame]

You mean like the C.I.A. since WWII?[/QUOT

I hate to say it but the CIA since WW2 couldn't find Kate Smith in a phone booth.

You mean like the C.I.A. since WWII?[/QUOT

I hate to say it but the CIA since WW2 couldn't find Kate Smith in a phone booth.

and the evidence to this baseless assertion is what ?

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the government agency charged with the investigation, did not provide any data

Gosh...sounds like a license to make shit up out of thin air.

Have at it...

The thing that bothers me the most about these conspiracy whack jobs is that they want to believe this crap so bad that they latch onto anything they can to satisfy their need to show the world that America
is evil.

The thing that bothers me the most about these conspiracy whack jobs is that they want to believe this crap so bad that they latch onto anything they can to satisfy their need to show the world that America
is evil.

who said America was evil ?...a crime occurred and there was a cover up of the facts...this does not make America evil...you make the most empty vague meaningless statements...ever notice that ?

Forum List

Back