Nevertheless, She Persisted ...

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
captur52.jpg

That is of course if her life was aborted before she was born, or died on the table having an abortion performed by Dr. Gosnell or was left for dead because someone like Ted Kennedy left her for hours in a car that had crashed into a river in Chappaquiddick. Even Fauxahontis made it to a ripe old age, yet she is one who condones the execution of many unborn girls, unlike her mother who allowed "HER" to live.

Doctor Kermit Gosnell found guilty of murdering infants in late-term abortions
Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, was convicted of first-degree murder and could face execution in the deaths of three babies who authorities say were delivered alive and then killed with scissors at his grimy clinic, in a case that became a flashpoint in the nation's debate over abortion.
Gosnell was also found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the drug-overdose death of a patient who had undergone an abortion.
Do I seem a little cynical for people honoring liberal women and their persistence on killing other peoples babies?

“For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.”

“If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.”

That is of course if her life was aborted before she was born, or died on the table having an abortion performed by Dr. Gosnell or was left for dead because someone like Ted Kennedy left her for hours in a car that had crashed into a river in Chappaquiddick. Even Fauxahontis made it to a ripe old age, yet she is one who condones the execution of many unborn girls, unlike her mother who allowed "HER" to live.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, was convicted of first-degree murder and could face execution in the deaths of three babies who authorities say were delivered alive and then killed with scissors at his grimy clinic, in a case that became a flashpoint in the nation's debate over abortion.
Gosnell was also found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the drug-overdose death of a patient who had undergone an abortion.
Do I seem a little cynical for people honoring liberal women and their persistence on killing other peoples babies?
Yes...another male, isn't it?

I hope she doesn't try to run for president , she is another love her or hate her kind of a politician..
We need to hip her up and get some cooler glasses..

I hope she doesn't try to run for president , she is another love her or hate her kind of a politician..
With what was done to her in Jeff Sessions affirmation, Fauxahontis who has received funding for her presidential run, could be the front runner of the Dumbocrats, Think about this, she will run adds about how she was victimized, like Hillary did, and do you think the 1/32 Cherokee will win against Trump. Just thinking about it, I have to roll on the floor and laugh my ass off. Liberals never learn, because they are insane.

Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting the same result. Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result.
Einstein on misattribution: 'I probably didn't say that ...
www.news.hypercrit.net/2012/11/13/einstein-on-misattribution-i-probably-didnt-say-that/

With what was done to her in Jeff Sessions affirmation, Fauxahontis who has received funding for her presidential run, could be the front runner of the Dumbocrats, Think about this, she will run adds about how she was victimized, like Hillary did, and do you think the 1/32 Cherokee will win against Trump. Just thinking about it, I have to roll on the floor and laugh my ass off. Liberals never learn, because they are insane.

Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting the same result. Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result.
Einstein on misattribution: 'I probably didn't say that ...
www.news.hypercrit.net/2012/11/13/einstein-on-misattribution-i-probably-didnt-say-that/

The way things are going with the Trump cabinet , Bozo will be able to win. Warren is just too far left for the party.
But I bet we will have some kind of 9/11 around re-election time to boost Trumps ratings on immigration..

Only in an insane nation does someone who says the following, continue to be a SC justice.

Ginsburg: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae – in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion

Yes...another male, isn't it?
:anj_stfu::cow:

What? lol

Uh, women choose to have abortions. Other people don't make that decision for them.

When assuming the mantle of female rebels that have gone before it is essential that your position be as correct as all the others. In this case, Warren was wrong. She does not want Rule 19 changed because it is wrong. She wants it changed for her. If it was a Democrat being impugned she would be demanding enforcement of Rule 19.

Forum List

Back