Never Stop Reminding Democrats THEY STOLE THE ELECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals Lie.
It's so sad to see Trump bum kissers writhing in torment over so many Republican elected officials and judges - all the way up to Trump-appointees on the Supreme Court - upholding the results of a free and fair election they don't like.

My, but they're in a
snit!

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 7.05.18 PM.png

"I'm a loser,
but I'm a sore one with a silly hat
to caress my petty little grievance!
If they think they've seen whining,
just wait!"

I see it happening already. "Trump lost the election which means..." A, B, C, or something else.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means he destroyed the GOP brand.
No, Trump won the election, and Democrats cheated and stole it.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means he did a bad job.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means people reject conservatism.

It is a fact that Democrats stole the election. A FACT. So whenever you see a Democrat make some false BS statement, and then try to prove it by saying Trump lost the election, we will always remind them that Trump won the election, and Democrats cheated and stole it.

Sooo-hey. That'll sure win in 24!!! Only got about 7 mill votes to make up. No problemo.

It's so sad to see Trump bum kissers writhing in torment over so many Republican elected officials and judges - all the way up to Trump-appointees on the Supreme Court - upholding the results of a free and fair election they don't like.
The election was not FAIR, you contemptible asshole!
The big lie will be challenged every time you thieves spew it out.

There is so much evidence of fraud and corruption but somehow these courts have managed not to notice.
You should know about blindness.

I do Not because of my blind dog but.....

Lady Justice is a well-known symbol of our justice system. She proudly holds scales, which represent the weighing of evidence on its own merit. There is a snake at her feet that represents evil, and a book that represents the Constitution from which our justice system was born. She also holds a sword to represent punishment. The sword is always lower than the scales because punishment can only happen after evidence is weighed. Then there’s the blindfold. Lady Justice is always wearing her blindfold (or she’s supposed to be, at least). The blindfold represents our justice system being blind to a person’s wealth, power, gender and race.

Then there's the story about the 27 8 x 10 color glossy photographs with arrow and circles that officer Obie tried to use to no avail.

There is so much evidence of fraud and corruption but somehow these courts have managed not to notice.
A cult's paranoia, confronted by overwhelming validation of a democratic election, can quickly metastasize to envelop Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, county clerks, other election officials, their families, and dozens of judges across the land - up to and including Trump appointees on the Supreme Court. The crackpot conspiracy becomes Ice Nine on steroids.

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 12.07.42 PM.png

"Jeez! I get my big, flabby ass kicked by the American electorate,
and suddenly I'm
Doc Daneeka with a goofy red cap!"

Liberals Lie.

My, but they're in a snit!

View attachment 429027
"I'm a loser,
just wait!"
It is not about anything you say. You are crazier then the crazy. You want people to have sex with animals and vegetables as part of your agendas.

It is not about anything you say. You are crazier then the crazy. You want people to have sex with animals and vegetables as part of your agendas.

schmidlap is a dope.
The OP is correct, and we can never let this rest one moment for four years.

Okay - but only with pumpkins. Molesting turnips is sick.

The OP is correct, and we can never let this rest one moment for four years.
Americans who respect the democratic process - including all those Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, and other election officials, as well their families whom you are targeting with threats and harassment, along with dozens of judges across the land, right up to the Supreme Court and including Trump appointees, will abide by reality, while you can click your ruby slippers' heals three times and see where that takes you for the quadrennium.

"Feets! Don't fail me now!"

Americans who respect the democratic process . . . . . .

. . . .that ain't you and that ain't your fascist Democrats who stole the election on orders from China. So shaddup ya dope

OP IS CORRECT

I see it happening already. "Trump lost the election which means..." A, B, C, or something else.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means he destroyed the GOP brand.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means he did a bad job.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means people reject conservatism.

It is a fact that Democrats stole the election. A FACT. So whenever you see a Democrat make some false BS statement, and then try to prove it by saying Trump lost the election, we will always remind them that Trump won the election, and Democrats cheated and stole it.

Lady Justice is a well-known symbol of our justice system. She proudly holds scales, which represent the weighing of evidence on its own merit. There is a snake at her feet that represents evil, and a book that represents the Constitution from which our justice system was born. She also holds a sword to represent punishment. The sword is always lower than the scales because punishment can only happen after evidence is weighed. Then there’s the blindfold. Lady Justice is always wearing her blindfold (or she’s supposed to be, at least). The blindfold represents our justice system being blind to a person’s wealth, power, gender and race.

Then there's the story about the 27 8 x 10 color glossy photographs with arrow and circles that officer Obie tried to use to no avail.

I don't know what's more sickening: Talking about Lady Justice as an ideal as you back the theft of the
2020 presidency like a scummy thief or referencing one of the lamest "artists" and recordings of all time,
Alice's Restaurant.
Both provoke my gag reflex.

I don't know what's more sickening: Talking about Lady Justice as an ideal as you back the theft of the
2020 presidency like a scummy thief or referencing one of the lamest "artists" and recordings of all time,
Alice's Restaurant.

Hear Hear

Americans who respect the democratic process - including all those Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, and other election officials, as well their families whom you are targeting with threats and harassment, along with dozens of judges across the land, right up to the Supreme Court and including Trump appointees, will abide by reality, while you can click your ruby slippers' heals three times and see where that takes you for the quadrennium.
Americans that respect the democratic process do NOT employ a variety of methods of cheating and stealing votes for their hapless cognitively deprived candidate and then hide behind the flag and it's traditions
as gutless cowards will do.

The cheating has been documented and only someone as low and slimy as you, and your ilk, pretend
otherwise.

Alice's Restaurant.

Hear Hear

Well the dog went blind, she was born deaf.

Alice's Restaurant.

When all you have are lies like old Trumpybears lies, I imagine the truth make you and your kind gag a great deal.

When all you have are lies like old Trumpybears lies, I imagine the truth make you and your kind gag a great deal.
The truth doesn't make me gag. Repeated blatant lies make me ill.

Like the repeated fallacious claim that Joe Biden won the presidency. A lie!
Not unlike people that jump into the Boston Marathon near the finish line then claim
they won the race. A blatant untruth.

Liberals Lie.

My, but they're in a snit!

View attachment 429027
"I'm a loser,
just wait!"
This thread is a heads up telling us the whining and crying and being sore losers will be for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back