Netanyahu’s Win a Harbinger of Tomorrow’s Midterm Results?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
There are similarities between Israel’s rejection of the left, and the same rejection we are likely to see here tomorrow.

Israelis, like Americans, are appalled by the big rise in inflation and a government out of control. (They were also appalled by Biden’s brokered deal with Hezbollah.) But more than that, Jews are being victimized by extremists on the left who cast them as the enemy.

Below is an article that explains why Israelis voted to kick the Left to the curb. You will see many similarities between that, and the way the Republicans are being cast as the villain in our country.

People like to go back to what didn't work for them in the past for some reason. It's one I can't figure out.

People like to go back to what didn't work for them in the past for some reason. It's one I can't figure out.
Or to reject what isn’t currently working for them.

Did you even read the article? My point was that the problems caused by the Left in Israel are similar to those here, and that is why Americans will reject Leftism. We will certainly get the House, and probably the Senate.

Netanyahu was slightly better than his opposition, but the country can do a lot better than these hacks. Unfortunately all that rubbish about 'Jewish IQ's' is just that, rubbish.

Or to reject what isn’t currently working for them.

Rejecting what is not currently working makes sense. I never questioned that.

Did you even read the article? My point was that the problems caused by the Left in Israel are similar to those here, and that is why Americans will reject Leftism. We will certainly get the House, and probably the Senate.

Probably, and then the Democrats will take it back and back and forth we go despite failure after failure after failure.

The ultraliberal regime in Jerusalem was unable to eliminate Terrorism in Israel as promised.

The left said that kissing palestinian ass was the key to long term tranquility, but it just whet the terrorists' appetite for destruction.

It will, BTW, be the same here. Guys like Uncle Festerman are proposing even more ass kissing of criminals and the wholesale release of 2nd degree murderers. Stay the hell out of ShitHoles like Braddock PA if he wins.

The ultraliberal regime in Jerusalem was unable to eliminate Terrorism in Israel as promised.

The left said that kissing palestinian ass was the key to long term tranquility, but it just whet the terrorists' appetite for destruction.

It will, BTW, be the same here. Guys like Uncle Festerman are proposing even more ass kissing of criminals and the wholesale release of 2nd degree murderers. Stay the hell out of ShitHoles like Braddock PA if he wins.
Yes….lots of parallels.

Rejecting what is not currently working makes sense. I never questioned that.

Probably, and then the Democrats will take it back and back and forth we go despite failure after failure after failure.
And that’s why we have the pendulum.

Many of the 'Leftists' in Israel are suicidal nutjobs; they're just afraid to kill themselves alone and want to take everybody else with them.

There are Jewish right wingers who support Israel who will tell you that the Israeli government has corruption in it. But so does The American government as we know. Israel has a lot of secular Jews along with religious ones.

Netanyahu’s Win a Harbinger of Tomorrow’s Midterm Results?​

There's no denying corrupt authoritarians are on the rise around the world.

Forum List

Back