Nephilim

It's a lot of "Stuff" to get into, but it connects, and in some strange or unconventional ways.
The whole of human history is intertwined and convoluted. Too much knowledge was lost. Alexandria in embers only added to the loss.

It will likely take a few more posts to present the other "pieces" in bare details, but some items to consider for the moment, until I can get back here (on the next page of this thread) to go deeper down "the rabbit hole" so to speak.

Consider some of the information~clues~hints I've presented above, along with those by others .

Depending upon sources when goes with, based on human DNA research, especially mitochondrial DNA which is passed from mothers to offspring, and follows the mother-daughter chain; Humans, homo sapiens sapiens, supposedly "evolved" about 200-300,000 years ago.

This is the version of hominids, "Humans" that could successfully "breed" with Nephilim/Anunnaki/ "Gawds~Gawdesses and bare a hybrid offspring, genetic blend of what should be seen as two separate species.

We've seen where there is a unique chromosomal difference between Humans and close animal relatives, the simians/apes. Humans and apes could have coitus, consenting adults of course, but can't inter-breed or produce a hybrid offspring.

Almost all ancient cultures/civilizations have their pantheon of Gods/Goddesses coming down from the Sky(Heaven(s)).

About 300,000 years ago, or so, a large star about 200 light years away, close by when consider our galaxy is about 100,000 light years across; went Super Nova and transformed into a pulsar, and created~blasted the "Local Bubble" of sparse interstellar dust in this region of our galaxy.

What if that Super Nova event destroyed a Home World(or systems of home worlds) of inter-stellar colonizing expeditions, one of which might have been in this Solar System at that time and engaged in colonizing efforts?

So here "You"* are, 200 light years away from Home.
No more spare parts, new equipment, or fellow colonists coming your way out to here to finish the colonization project you started and have been working on.
Sporadic contact with similar distant colonies in about the same dire straights as yours.
The huge population~Economic~Industrial/Tech base that would support you is gone.
You have extensive "library" of knowledge but way short of the Base to exploit or use such.

In essence you are reduced to relative primitive status and will have to do a "by your bootstraps" recovery. But you may not have enough fellow colonists for optimal genetic variation to reproduce and grow.

However, there is this one planet with healthy hydrosphere, biosphere; lots of flora and fauna, and one of those fauna are very close to you in a genetic/DNA match. A little tinkering with their genes and ...

What I call the Geminga Scenario.

*And the Nephilim or Anunnaki might be more accurately known as Gemingans.

Stranded and now "Homeless";
having to make a fresh start;
a Genesis ...

Unfortunately, I have a problem with " time " allocation. Will review the data in the future. 14 worlds to visit, difficult to coordinate efforts. Manipulating time it's not an easy task. Thank you again, Stan.
That's OK. It'll be here and so will I. I might also need time later to go in depth, but for now I've provided what one could call the book jacket flap, or back cover synopsis; which barely scratches the surface. A Preface of sorts.

Actually, the "further depth" will likely be in form of another thread devoted to this topic; "Geminga Scenario", using much of what I've presented/posted here and then expanding upon such.

Nephilim

The Nephilim (/ˈnɛfɪˌlɪm/; Hebrew: נְפִילִים‎) are mysterious beings or people mentioned in the Hebrew Bible. They are large and strong; the word Nephilim is loosely translated as giants in some Bibles but left untranslated in others. Some traditional Jewish explanations interpret them as fallen angels.

So...anyone believe this? Anne Rice touched on it, I believe, with her Mayfair Witch chronicles...Taltos is what she called them. But they were from Atlantis, or supposedly from there. Still...it's an interesting concept. What about all those HUGE skeletons that have been found and debunked but maybe were NOT supposed to be debunked? Some is hogwash, but there is much we don't know. Like, the ocean still has not been fully explored. So who is to say
Nephilim weren't real?
The large and strong Nephilim, are humans, in the begginning. Angels cannot replicate. Unfallen angels are immortal. The saved will be Immortal. Meats for the belly and the belly for meats will be no more. There is nothing about reproductive parts being no more.

Nephilim

The Nephilim (/ˈnɛfɪˌlɪm/; Hebrew: נְפִילִים‎) are mysterious beings or people mentioned in the Hebrew Bible. They are large and strong; the word Nephilim is loosely translated as giants in some Bibles but left untranslated in others. Some traditional Jewish explanations interpret them as fallen angels.

So...anyone believe this? Anne Rice touched on it, I believe, with her Mayfair Witch chronicles...Taltos is what she called them. But they were from Atlantis, or supposedly from there. Still...it's an interesting concept. What about all those HUGE skeletons that have been found and debunked but maybe were NOT supposed to be debunked? Some is hogwash, but there is much we don't know. Like, the ocean still has not been fully explored. So who is to say
Nephilim weren't real?

Grow up. The whole thing is a big con.

Sons of God was the way the ancients called a spirit or a ghostly figure. Son of man was their way of saying humanoid or human. Like in the Book of Daniel. They called a ghostly figured that was walking in the flame with the three as son of God. And then also in the Book of Danial, that they called a humanoid figure as son of man.

But in the Bible, they land of Canaan was inhabitant by giants men that they were supposed to battle with. And in the Bible the giants were referred as the mighty. Because they were the mighty ones that had great strength. And some times the mighty ones was the ones that had special powers.

Daniel 3:25
He said, “Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.”

Daniel 7:13
“In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.

Going to park this here for now, pending other threads or a new one for focus;
(Warning, this is a "slide show" presentation of sorts.)

Science confirms these parts of the Bible are true​

Going to park this here for now, pending other threads or a new one for focus;
(Warning, this is a "slide show" presentation of sorts.)

Science confirms these parts of the Bible are true​

That article took a lot of imagination and stretching the truth to come up with those comparisons. I do know that sanitation laws were important to the Hebrews because that was the reason many of those factors were listed as abominations.

Sons of God was the way the ancients called a spirit or a ghostly figure. Son of man was their way of saying humanoid or human. Like in the Book of Daniel. They called a ghostly figured that was walking in the flame with the three as son of God. And then also in the Book of Danial, that they called a humanoid figure as son of man.

But in the Bible, they land of Canaan was inhabitant by giants men that they were supposed to battle with. And in the Bible the giants were referred as the mighty. Because they were the mighty ones that had great strength. And some times the mighty ones was the ones that had special powers.

Daniel 3:25
He said, “Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.”

Daniel 7:13
“In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.

The setting for the book of Daniel story is the 6th century BC, but it was written in 126-128 BC during the reign of Antiochus IV.

The Nephilim Tradition From Ancient Sumer | Ancient ...

The Nephilim Tradition From Ancient Sumer. By Willem McLoud; Archaeology & Science; 4;

The oldest literary tradition about great heroic kings claiming to have been scions of the gods dates back to the Sumerian King List in which the First Dynasty of Uruk is described as having been descended from the sun god, Utu. There are, however, myths that might even be older, myths that hold the key to gaining a

Honey your ignorance of all things Biblical is legendary.

The setting for the book of Daniel story is the 6th century BC, but it was written in 126-128 BC during the reign of Antiochus IV.

So says those you have chosen to believe. There is a very well educated and sizeable amount of folks who laugh at this.

So says those you have chosen to believe. There is a very well educated and sizeable amount of folks who laugh at this.

Nope... scholars agree that it was written during the time of the Abomination of Desolation when Antiochus had defiled the Temple and was trying to Hellenize the Jews.

Nope. Unless of course you can "prove" that assertion.

Find Out How the Giant Skeleton Hoax Started
The recent hoax is reminiscent of the once famous Cardiff Giant myth, involving a ten-foot-tall (three-meter) stone figure dug up in 1869 in Cardiff, New York, Boese said.

Honey your ignorance of all things Biblical is legendary.

Giant hoax - creation.com
A giant hoax. by Lita Sanders. There are several pictures making the rounds on the Internet claiming to be of excavations of giant human skeletons. Many have wondered whether they could be corroboration of the giants mentioned in Scripture. However, some thinking about these pictures and a little research shows that these pictures are ‘Photoshopped’.

Find Out How the Giant Skeleton Hoax Started
The recent hoax is reminiscent of the once famous Cardiff Giant myth, involving a ten-foot-tall (three-meter) stone figure dug up in 1869 in Cardiff, New York, Boese said.

Honey your ignorance is showing. How is it that you have no belief in God what so ever?
Is this a lie?

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Honey your ignorance is showing. How is it that you have no belief in God what so ever?
Is this a lie?

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

The Nephilim is from the mythos of Sumer.

Forum List

Back