Zone1 Neither Trump nor Biden should be our next president

He is a conservative, so yeah, he is voting for Trump.
Setting aside the bullshit that Trump is supposedly a "conservative" (he just isn't), there's no indication that Mike Rowe is voting for, or intends to endorse, Trump. Rowe is the exact opposite of Trump. He's never supported him as far as I know.

Setting aside the bullshit that Trump is supposedly a "conservative" (he just isn't), there's no indication that Mike Rowe is voting for, or intends to endorse, Trump. Rowe is the exact opposite of Trump. He's never supported him as far as I know.
Have you EVER heard him say a bad thing about Trump? Me neither. :dunno:

Have you EVER heard him say a bad thing about Trump? Me neither. :dunno:
Not directly. Unlike Trump, Rowe takes the high road and tries to avoid badmouthing anyone. He has, however, been outspoken about how shitty our "choices" are regarding the Presidential election.

Maybe you're right. Maybe he's secretly a Trump douche bag. I'd lose a lot of respect for him if that were true. If you find a link corroborating your claim, let me know.

"If this country was a restaurant, and millions of people looked at the menu, they’re going: ‘Really? This is it?'” Rowe said on “CUOMO.” “With great respect to the candidates, half of the country is allergic to the menu. Keep an eye on RFK. … He’s saying some things that nobody else is saying.”

Last edited:
1710805083936.png

But the problem is that right now one or the other will in fact be elected president for the next 4 years. Or at least it looks that way, but what an awful choice to have to make. The best I can hope for is some kind of split gov't where neither party has the White House and a majority in both Houses of Congress. IOW, gridlock. We've got so many problems that need to be addressed, but I don't see that happening unless we have a one-party gov't. Which IMHO could be disastrous if that party is the Democrats, so I just cannot vote for Biden. At least with Trump, he really doesn't have total control over his own party; do we not see that playing out in the House? He ain't getting what he wants now, so why will it be any different if he gets elected? Wouldn't he be a lame duck president from Day 1?

The one issue I see that is the tie-breaker for me is the Supreme Court. If Biden is re-elected and one or more vacancies open up on the court, he will put a progressive liberal on it. I would far rather see Trump nominating a more conservative person, whoever that might be. So, for right now that is pretty much my biggest reason to vote for Trump.
Trump was the best President of modern times and the 2020 Presidential election was stolen by the Democrats from the American people.

Potatohead is the worst President in the history of the Republic. Not to mention he is the most corrupt with selling out his country to foreign interest like the Chinese. Only an idiot would vote for him.

Trump needs to be our next President.

Nothing peaceful about Rump the Fascist Communist...... he is DOA.

All bogus republicans running for office will push the ALEC and MAGA agendas. None of them have the backbone to do right by the nation. Both ALEC and MAGA are Fascist Communist in nature.

Mayor Pete
AOC
Jamie Raskins
Elizabeth Warren
Marianne Williamson
Kamala Harris
Amy Klobuchar

are good enough for the white house and can take out any Fascist Communist posing as a republican. The GOP has been dead approximately 41 years.
Trump the Terrorist is DOA ........he is running out of money except for the bogus campaign accounts that allows him to swindle his worshippers.

But the problem is that right now one or the other will in fact be elected president for the next 4 years. Or at least it looks that way, but what an awful choice to have to make. The best I can hope for is some kind of split gov't where neither party has the White House and a majority in both Houses of Congress. IOW, gridlock. We've got so many problems that need to be addressed, but I don't see that happening unless we have a one-party gov't. Which IMHO could be disastrous if that party is the Democrats, so I just cannot vote for Biden. At least with Trump, he really doesn't have total control over his own party; do we not see that playing out in the House? He ain't getting what he wants now, so why will it be any different if he gets elected? Wouldn't he be a lame duck president from Day 1?

The one issue I see that is the tie-breaker for me is the Supreme Court. If Biden is re-elected and one or more vacancies open up on the court, he will put a progressive liberal on it. I would far rather see Trump nominating a more conservative person, whoever that might be. So, for right now that is pretty much my biggest reason to vote for Trump.
That is mostly why I voted for Trump in 2016, i.e. to save the Supreme Court from a total 'woke' takeover. I was only hopeful that he would follow through on all his campaign rhetoric as most say great things in the campaign but put those on the shelf once they get elected. Or they make one half hearted attempt and when it doesn't fly they say oh well I tried but they 'wouldn't do it.'

Trump doesn't take no for an answer easily if it is something important. And he has the instincts and skill sets and ability to try different things until he finds something that works and he finds a way to get it done.

Given the great economy, liberties, secure border, and the closest thing to world peace any of us have every experienced in just three years in his first term, I think he earned a second term. I have no misgivings about voting for him again.

Forum List

Back