Zone1 Neither Trump nor Biden should be our next president

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
But the problem is that right now one or the other will in fact be elected president for the next 4 years. Or at least it looks that way, but what an awful choice to have to make. The best I can hope for is some kind of split gov't where neither party has the White House and a majority in both Houses of Congress. IOW, gridlock. We've got so many problems that need to be addressed, but I don't see that happening unless we have a one-party gov't. Which IMHO could be disastrous if that party is the Democrats, so I just cannot vote for Biden. At least with Trump, he really doesn't have total control over his own party; do we not see that playing out in the House? He ain't getting what he wants now, so why will it be any different if he gets elected? Wouldn't he be a lame duck president from Day 1?

The one issue I see that is the tie-breaker for me is the Supreme Court. If Biden is re-elected and one or more vacancies open up on the court, he will put a progressive liberal on it. I would far rather see Trump nominating a more conservative person, whoever that might be. So, for right now that is pretty much my biggest reason to vote for Trump.

But the problem is that right now one or the other will in fact be elected president for the next 4 years. Or at least it looks that way, but what an awful choice to have to make. The best I can hope for is some kind of split gov't where neither party has the White House and a majority in both Houses of Congress. IOW, gridlock. We've got so many problems that need to be addressed, but I don't see that happening unless we have a one-party gov't. Which IMHO could be disastrous if that party is the Democrats, so I just cannot vote for Biden. At least with Trump, he really doesn't have total control over his own party; do we not see that playing out in the House? He ain't getting what he wants now, so why will it be any different if he gets elected? Wouldn't he be a lame duck president from Day 1?

The one issue I see that is the tie-breaker for me is the Supreme Court. If Biden is re-elected and one or more vacancies open up on the court, he will put a progressive liberal on it. I would far rather see Trump nominating a more conservative person, whoever that might be. So, for right now that is pretty much my biggest reason to vote for Trump.
I'm hoping for

because Kamala is unelectable, and any republican is better than Trump.

There's as good a chance that Biden won't make it to the election and then Trump will be replaced by a candidate that has a chance against Biden's replacement.
Objectively.

Otherwise, Trump is by far the best possibility for avoiding a fullscale war against Russia.

As underwhelming as the political choices are here in Canada, I feel incredibly sorry for you folks having to choose between those two. :(
No matter how crazy Trump can be, there are a lot of Canadians who see him as the best choice for peace with Russia.

best wishes from B.C.

Nothing peaceful about Rump the Fascist Communist...... he is DOA.

All bogus republicans running for office will push the ALEC and MAGA agendas. None of them have the backbone to do right by the nation. Both ALEC and MAGA are Fascist Communist in nature.

Mayor Pete
AOC
Jamie Raskins
Elizabeth Warren
Marianne Williamson
Kamala Harris
Amy Klobuchar

are good enough for the white house and can take out any Fascist Communist posing as a republican. The GOP has been dead approximately 41 years.

God and ONLY God chooses leaders and removes leaders. Therefore if both Biden and Trump are running for president it means God has chosen one of them to win the next election. Not one democrat will be able to stop God. God will pluck them out of His way.

Daniel 2:21 And He changeth the times and the seasons; He removeth kings and setteth up kings. He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding.

God and ONLY God chooses leaders and removes leaders. Therefore if both Biden and Trump are running for president it means God has chosen one of them to win the next election. Not one democrat will be able to stop God. God will pluck them out of His way.

Daniel 2:21 And He changeth the times and the seasons; He removeth kings and setteth up kings. He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding.

Why do you suppose God chose Biden over Trump last time?

God just told you, "Nonsense." I say, "read your scriptures, stop talking, and think."

1708282817931.png

"How do you spell qualified?"

The one issue I see that is the tie-breaker for me is the Supreme Court. If Biden is re-elected and one or more vacancies open up on the court, he will put a progressive liberal on it. I would far rather see Trump nominating a more conservative person, whoever that might be. So, for right now that is pretty much my
As a reasoned person, don't you think the court best serves the country when it is balanced?
I sure do.
Right now it is a right wing period.
If a conservative judge leaves and is replaced by a liberal judge the court will still be conservative as their are 6 conservative justices.
If a liberal judge is vacated do you, even as a conservative want a 7-2, conservative court?
Of course not. No good can come of that.
Now factor in that 60% of the population is more left than right.
A court with such bias always at odds with the majority of the people will have no positive outcomes.

No, you can't vote based on having a 7-2.
That would be unhealthy.
Peace

Jeepers, and here I thought it was the voters. :)
Who knew? :auiqs.jpg:

Why do you suppose God chose Biden over Trump last time?
Very good question.

Trump is a representation of the Jehu in the Old Testament. Both are identical in their ways and behavior. Just as Jehu remained in power for 28 years, Trump likewise must be in power for 28 years. Trump was in power running the Trump Enterprise for 20 years and president for 4 years. He is still due 4 more years in power as president. That is why the democrats throwing everything at him including the kitchen sink cannot stop him- they cannot stop God.

As far as your question goes, I believe God allowed the democrats to do all of their cheating in those four predominantly black cities with ballot fraud because the covid vaccine was a curse. I'm answering this because you asked.

God knew Trump would have never mandated it, and God's true enemies (God haters) would NOT have gotten the covid vaccine if Trump had been president telling them to get it. Therefore the curse went forth and many got it through their love loyalty and devotion to Biden-obeying Biden despite him being senile. They would NEVER obey God, but they did obey Biden. No worries, God still has to give Trump 4 more years according to Holy Bible scriptures as he is the modern day replaying of Jehu.

Last edited:
Very good question.

Trump is a representation of the Jehu in the Old Testament. Both are identical in their ways and behavior. Just as Jehu remained in power for 28 years, Trump likewise must be in power for 28 years. Trump was in power running the Trump Enterprise for 20 years and president for 4 years. He is still due 4 more years in power as president. That is why the democrats throwing everything at him including the kitchen sink cannot stop him- they cannot stop God.

So God has guaranteed him 5 more years of life?

As far as your question goes, I believe God allowed the democrats to do all of their cheating in those four predominantly black cities with ballot fraud because the covid vaccine was a curse. I'm answering this because you asked.

God knew Trump would have never mandated it, and God's true enemies (God haters) would NOT have gotten the covid vaccine if Trump had been president telling them to get it. Therefore the curse went forth and many got it through their love loyalty and devotion to Biden-obeying Biden despite him being senile. They would NEVER obey God, but they did obey Biden. No worries, God still has to give Trump 4 more years according to Holy Bible scriptures as he is the modern day replaying of Jehu.

As a Christian I can understand why people make fun of Christians.

So God has guaranteed him 5 more years of life?

As a Christian I can understand why people make fun of Christians.
We do not know the amount of time anyone have to live on earth. Making fun of Christians isn't even a comment a true Christian makes.

So what's the problem with Trump? Other than the Democrats continually hounding him, he was the best president of my lifetime. I will gladly give him my vote

Forum List

Back