Neil Cavuto: Please vaccinate - Life is too short to be an ass

Trumper cancel culture at its finest. Cavuto, who I do watch occasionally, speaks his mind and Trumpers go insane. Instead of respectively disagreeing they attack him viscerally.

For the record I hate all cancel culture, left or right.

Cavuto spoke the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Don't be ridiculous---I a Trumpy and I cancelled Cavuto years ago before being a Trumpy. I know a fake manipulator when I see one.

Thanks Neil, I couldn't have said it better!

Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who tested positive for COVID-19 last week, returned to the air on Sunday to urge viewers to get vaccinated—hours after Fox contributor Lisa Boothe bragged that she is not getting the shot in some kind of twisted protest of the Biden administration. Cavuto, who has multiple sclerosis and is fully vaccinated, said the shot probably stopped him from getting severely ill. “It’s not about left or right, not who’s conservative or liberal. Last time I checked, everyone, regardless of political persuasion is coming down with this,” he said. “Life is too short to be an ass. Life is way too short to be ignorant of the promise of something that is helping people worldwide... Stop the deaths. Stop the suffering. Please, get vaccinated.”

You're right, it's not left vrs. right I'm not getting it.

If one has the medical history he has it would be wise to get vaccinated if you do not it’s less urgent for you get vaccinated. I have gotten the vaccine since I have I’m not really that concerned about those who have not.
Why should anyone get vaccinated? Why does someone's medical history factor in??

If the vaccines are dangerous and are killing hundreds of thousands left and right, changing their DNA, possibly tracking them with micro-chips...why ever urge anyone to be vaccinated??

Are you part of this Satanic plot?

Thanks Neil, I couldn't have said it better!
“Life is too short to be an ass. Life is way too short to be ignorant of the promise of something that is helping people worldwide... Stop the deaths. Stop the suffering. Please, get vaccinated.”

Then stop being one, Neil - and anyone who promotes this jackass.

Neil Cavuto is a registered Republican. That he didn't fawn over Donnie like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity says even more about his conservative credentials.
People who are Republicans have varied views. Not Progs though.

People who are Republicans have varied views. Not Progs though.

That just isn't true.
D's can't make up their minds about the infrastructure bill and how to pay for it.
You're team walks in lockstep or Trumpstep if you will.
Goose-step might be an even better way to put it.

uvrKEI.gif

You are chronically misinformed. Stop getting your vaccine news from Facebook.

Well I don't know what country you live in. But in this country we have regulations that all drug makers must listed everything that is in their products. And that is why I had posted a government website that is stating the vaccines has fetal tissues in it, and a few other unhealthy things.

Forum List

Back