Need PROOF Biden is too stupid to be president?

AOC, the woman who was a lowly bartender just months ago is Bidens pick to run the energy and climate department of his administration.

I'm sorry, when did AOC get a degree, OR ANY EDUCATION, in climatology or geology or energy???

A month or two ago this bitch said her and Biden wouldn't even be in the same party were this any other nation. Now they're cuddle buddies?

Democrats have ZERO baseline standards

Trump is President.

Stupidity is no longer a disqualifying attribute to the Presidency.

This far from a stupid move... The righties might think so but 70% of Americans are concerned about Climate Change...

"Fifty-nine percent of respondents went further, saying they would strongly or moderately support a Green New Deal. Only 25 percent of respondents said they strongly or somewhat opposed such an aggressive measure."

Good move by Biden... AOC is not VP material but her support is vital at energising the youth in his base.

This is a winner issue for Biden all day. That is why it drives the righties nuts...

Biden will stick to policies and that is where Dems are going to stick because they have the upper hand on that all day.

This is why the righties are gone negative campaigning out the door... There will be continuous personal attacks on Biden because they know they can't beat him on policies...

More and more people see glowbull warming as the bullshit it is.

AOC believes in climate change

That makes her smarter than 95 percent of the Republican Pary

Common,tell us the truth.
Do you really believe AOC is smart?

At 29 she has done a lot more than most... She has a voice and uses it.

AOC, the woman who was a lowly bartender just months ago is Bidens pick to run the energy and climate department of his administration.

I'm sorry, when did AOC get a degree, OR ANY EDUCATION, in climatology or geology or energy???

A month or two ago this bitch said her and Biden wouldn't even be in the same party were this any other nation. Now they're cuddle buddies?

Trump is President.

This far from a stupid move... The righties might think so but 70% of Americans are concerned about Climate Change...

"Fifty-nine percent of respondents went further, saying they would strongly or moderately support a Green New Deal. Only 25 percent of respondents said they strongly or somewhat opposed such an aggressive measure."

Good move by Biden... AOC is not VP material but her support is vital at energising the youth in his base.

This is a winner issue for Biden all day. That is why it drives the righties nuts...

Biden will stick to policies and that is where Dems are going to stick because they have the upper hand on that all day.

This is why the righties are gone negative campaigning out the door... There will be continuous personal attacks on Biden because they know they can't beat him on policies...

Sure it has....

1589426163493.png

This is the problem you got in your closed information network...

AOC believes in climate change

That makes her smarter than 95 percent of the Republican Pary

Common,tell us the truth.
Do you really believe AOC is smart?

At 29 she has done a lot more than most... She has a voice and uses it.

Trump is President.

Sure it has....

View attachment 335746

This is the problem you got in your closed information network...

So why isnt greta mentioning the biggest polluters on the planet?

Say what you want about AOC and I disagree with some things she has to say, she has achieved quite a bit in her short life. Were you a US Representative and a national political figure at 29? If you were please enlighten us. If not, I would not be calling her dim because she has obviously achieved more at 29 than most the old Con idiots on this board.
Has she given us the details of her New Green Deal? Specifically, the need for solar powered airliners to fly everyone around the globe.

So, who's leading this for the *tRump administration*?

Say what you want about AOC and I disagree with some things she has to say, she has achieved quite a bit in her short life. Were you a US Representative and a national political figure at 29? If you were please enlighten us. If not, I would not be calling her dim because she has obviously achieved more at 29 than most the old Con idiots on this board.
She was handed her status by MORONS desperate for the handouts she promised.

I EARNED EVERYTHING I have achieved in my life
She defeated an entrenched Democratic leader. Give her the credit she deserves. No one gave her shit either. You can disagree with her, which I have no problem with, it is this whole notion that she is dim. She is ambitious and smart enough to launch a campaign and win. You underestimate her at your own risk.
You clowns will vote for tits over substance.

So, who's leading this for the *tRump administration*?

When you put it that way Greta would do just fine.

AOC is a failed bartender - fired for stealing tips from her coworkers.

She makes our ears bleed with "Unemployment is low because everyone has 2 jobs." and shit like this:
thdswitx4bx31.png

The dimwitted, unemployable marxists don't have a problem with this nonsensical shit because it's on their substandard level..... they GET it.

Fucking idiots.

OAC Co-chair climate department huh? Aint the Democrats the gift that keeps on giving. They lose, it's just what they do. Imagine if Biden actually won with symbols "running shit" like OAC. We'd be so fucked.

OAC Co-chair climate department huh? Aint the Democrats the gift that keeps on giving. They lose, it's just what they do. Imagine if Biden actually won with symbols "running shit" like OAC. We'd be so fucked.

You can't even get her acronym right. Bet you can't even correctly say her name out loud.

He advised MAGAnuts not to drink clorox?

She was handed her status by MORONS desperate for the handouts she promised.

I EARNED EVERYTHING I have achieved in my life
So did she.

By selecting AOC, he's trying to bring in the Communist vote.

Your blob didn't know people died from the flu. It is an open question as to whom is more intelligent.
As or AOC not having credentials; your blob had zero credentials in foreign policy, military, public policy. Add to that he's failed to contain the virus and you're willing to vote for him again. So that either makes you stupid or ..... well it just makes you stupid.

I actually agree that AOC has achieved a lot for only being 29...

How many people could become a NATIONAL LAUGHINGSTOCK at that age???

Forum List

Back