Criminal Referrals Coming for Not Just FBI Coupests, But for Mueller’s 13 Demonrat Team Too

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I say just hold a Nuremberg style trial and let the executions begin.

The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee said criminal referrals are coming for members of former special counsel Robert Mueller's team who investigated Russian interference in the 2016 election.
"We're looking at doing criminal referrals on the Mueller team, the Mueller dossier team, the Mueller witch hunt, whatever you want to call it. That'w where we are now in our investigation," Rep. Devin Nunes told Fox Nation’s Witch Hunt.

"We're doing a large criminal referral on the Mueller dossier team that put together a fraudulent report -- that knew there was no collusion the day that Mueller walked in the door," the California Republican added. "They set an obstruction of justice trap. There's no doubt in my mind that we will make a conspiracy referral there."

Relying on POS Devin Nunes. LOL. You people truly are in desperation mode. Another fake scandal for nutters lost in a bankrupt idioology that has nothing but conspiracy theories going for it.
Says the fuckwit who totally bought the RUSSIA! hoax for 2+ years....Probably still does.

Best to STFU now, while you're behind.

The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee said criminal referrals are coming for members of former special counsel Robert Mueller's team who investigated Russian interference in the 2016 election.
"We're looking at doing criminal referrals on the Mueller team, the Mueller dossier team, the Mueller witch hunt, whatever you want to call it. That'w where we are now in our investigation," Rep. Devin Nunes told Fox Nation’s Witch Hunt.

"We're doing a large criminal referral on the Mueller dossier team that put together a fraudulent report -- that knew there was no collusion the day that Mueller walked in the door," the California Republican added. "They set an obstruction of justice trap. There's no doubt in my mind that we will make a conspiracy referral there."

~~~~~~
A click of heels, the Internationale salute(a fist held high) and the answer.... I vas only following orders of mien messiah......

I gave you a funny. Not because I don't believe a quarter of the Obama administration doesn't belong in jail but because you actually believe our corrupt system will hold them accountable.

Relying on POS Devin Nunes. LOL. You people truly are in desperation mode. Another fake scandal for nutters lost in a bankrupt idioology that has nothing but conspiracy theories going for it.
Says the fuckwit who totally bought the RUSSIA! hoax for 2+ years....Probably still does.

Odd idiot with another dimwitted post. LOL.There is not a conspiracy theory you, and other Trumpers like yourself, will not toot and back. Yeah, says The guy who probably bought into Pizzagate and Clinton conspiracy inanity.

When Epstein hung himself, we had a phone call
When Trump was calling for investigations into Biden, Ukraine, Hunter,
impeachment hearings
When the virus was under way in China, Pelosi stalled sending Articles to the Senate
perfect timing
When investigations were wrapping up into collusion we have a pandemic

Whatever. A herd of traitorous bastards are going to jail. Let that sink in.
This is just another bullshit scandal. It will go the way of Hillary’s e-mails and when the election is over, win or lose for Trump, it will magically disappear. It all for gullible Trumpers, that is all.

Odd idiot with another dimwitted post. LOL.There is not a conspiracy theory you, and other Trumpers like yourself, will not toot and back. Yeah, says The guy who probably bought into Pizzagate and Clinton conspiracy inanity.
None of which denies or changes the fact that you wear the RUSSIA! tin foil hat.....Sucks to be you, loser.

Whatever. A herd of traitorous bastards are going to jail. Let that sink in.
This is just another bullshit scandal. It will go the way of Hillary’s e-mails and when the election is over, win or lose for Trump, it will magically disappear. It all for gullible Trumpers, that is all.

#ObamaGate

Trending on Twitter now.

#ObamaGate trends on Twitter following Trump's latest claims of 'deep state' ploy to undo him

None of which denies or changes the fact that you wear the RUSSIA! tin foil hat.....Sucks to be you, loser.
You don’t even deny buying into Pizzagate lunacy. That says it all. What a Dunce.

The only folks who wear the Russian tin foil hats are the putin's poodles who wear those ridiculous little beards and carry guns and BIG FLAGS to state houses to demand the right to spread the coronavirus around the nation. They are the ones who actually believe in the conspiracy theories marketed by the orange whore and are willing to fight for Russia.

Forum List

Back