Need PROOF Biden is too stupid to be president?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

AOC, the woman who was a lowly bartender just months ago is Bidens pick to run the energy and climate department of his administration.

I'm sorry, when did AOC get a degree, OR ANY EDUCATION, in climatology or geology or energy???

A month or two ago this bitch said her and Biden wouldn't even be in the same party were this any other nation. Now they're cuddle buddies?

Democrats have ZERO baseline standards

Say what you want about AOC and I disagree with some things she has to say, she has achieved quite a bit in her short life. Were you a US Representative and a national political figure at 29? If you were please enlighten us. If not, I would not be calling her dim because she has obviously achieved more at 29 than most the old Con idiots on this board.

AOC, the woman who was a lowly bartender just months ago is Bidens pick to run the energy and climate department of his administration.

I'm sorry, when did AOC get a degree, OR ANY EDUCATION, in climatology or geology or energy???

A month or two ago this bitch said her and Biden wouldn't even be in the same party were this any other nation. Now they're cuddle buddies?

Biden can't wait to get his gropes on with her

Trump is President.

Stupidity is no longer a disqualifying attribute to the Presidency.

Trump is President.

Stupidity is no longer a disqualifying attribute to the Presidency.

lol..Hear, hear! That darn economy sure sucked before the pandemic, huh sweetheart? :smiliehug:

Say what you want about AOC and I disagree with some things she has to say, she has achieved quite a bit in her short life. Were you a US Representative and a national political figure at 29? If you were please enlighten us. If not, I would not be calling her dim because she has obviously achieved more at 29 than most the old Con idiots on this board.
Ignorant Democrats GAVE this to her. Says more about the Democrat Party/voter than her.

She was handed her status by MORONS desperate for the handouts she promised.

I EARNED EVERYTHING I have achieved in my life

99A93D2D-CB5D-415D-A15C-0331D0A1D122.jpeg

I mean srsly this is a fucking meme because of that retard President

Seems that AOC has a whole lot more going on than the useless OP gramps, broken down worthless painter.

I mean srsly, did you see when that orange clown was asking if we could inject disinfectants into our bodies to cure coronavirus? lol

You can't get any more fucking stupid than that!
Protip:

Take your adhd meds and realize this thread has NOTHING to do with Trump.

It's a dead giveaway that you're shallow with nothing of substance to offer when you IMMEDIATELY try to change the subject.

FAIL

She was handed her status by MORONS desperate for the handouts she promised.

I EARNED EVERYTHING I have achieved in my life
She defeated an entrenched Democratic leader. Give her the credit she deserves. No one gave her shit either. You can disagree with her, which I have no problem with, it is this whole notion that she is dim. She is ambitious and smart enough to launch a campaign and win. You underestimate her at your own risk.

Forum List

Back