Neat! Team Trump Spreading Best Wishes and Good Health Wherever He Goes.

If 117,000 people died from the trump flu as of this moment and one hour from now the death toll from the blob-o-virus is 117,001, that is an increase, not a decrease.

It's basic math.

If 3 people die today and 2 die tommorow, the rate of deaths is declining.

I'll be happy to match my math skills against yours any day of the week. Just name the place and time.

If 117,000 people died from the trump flu as of this moment and one hour from now the death toll from the blob-o-virus is 117,001, that is an increase, not a decrease.

It's basic math.

I'll post it again.

Do you even know what a "rate" is ?

1592719404031.png

I'll be happy to match my math skills against yours any day of the week. Just name the place and time.

Now you're getting it..."rate".

Here is what you stated earlier.

Deaths continue to decline.

The number of deaths from the Trump flu is climbing...right?

Yeah, anyone that would allow someone to shove a wooden, cotton tipped swab into their nasal passages up to the eyeball can't have all that much going for them. Especially since the very country that helped kick off this plannedemic also sent COVID corrupted test kits with the swabs reeking of the virus guaranteeing a positive result. You are simply one stupid sack of shit. I also take great satisfaction in the fact that you believe that just because I despise the commie demcrat party that I MUST be a repub...HOLY fuck! You are a certified idiot.......sucks to be you.
New test did not go that deep. You are scared for nothing. In my county a positive antibody test calls for a swab test to see if you might be an active spreader. We are a conservative little community of only 98,000 people and have kept the case count down to about 200 and only 2 have died here. We plan to keep it that way. I support community standards. Trump supporter often do not support their community's public health standards, as they do not appear believe in science and math or public health anymore, relishing their independence of facts. Wake up Dale.

New test did not go that deep. You are scared for nothing. In my county a positive antibody test calls for a swab test to see if you might be an active spreader. We are a conservative little community of only 98,000 people and have kept the case count down to about 200 and only 2 have died here. We plan to keep it that way. I support community standards. Trump supporter often do not support their community's public health standards, as they do not appear believe in science and math or public health anymore, relishing their independence of facts. Wake up Dale.

Try to imagine everyone in your community dead.

More than the population of your community has died of the virus.

Try to imagine everyone in your community dead.

More than the population of your community has died of the virus.
Give it a rest Dana. Why would I want to imagine something like that? Supporting community standards with masking and distancing with very low infection and death rate is about as far as I am willing to go.

The rates of death from the Trump Flu are lower than they were in the past... IF you want to call the climbing death rate a "reduction" it makes as much sense as anything else you've posted...zero.

We going to compare math skills ?

You never answered the challenge.

Whom is "scared", asswipe? How can one be an active spreader unless he/she is running a fever which makes them a risk to others? Are fever blisters not a "virus" Are they contagious because you are in the same room as one with them? Close, intimate contact puts one at risk and then only if they have a weak immune system.

BTW, just because I despise the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie cowards doesn't mean I have any use for the neocons. You can't put me in any little compartment, ya sack of shit. Take your "science" comment and shove it up your ass. I am better educated and more knowledgaeble than you are by a factor of at least a hundred. I bet you are so fucking stupid that you believe that a fast-tracked vaccine that bypasses all testing for the different genomes of every different race and both genders required can be done by late October complete with ID tags...you strike meas being that fucking stupid.

The Left will be working overtime trying to prove Trump's Oklahoma rally was a "super spreader" event. They already blame Trump for untold thousands of deaths because he didn't defy his medical experts soon enough. Now they have a specific event to work with. You can count on it, we will be hearing "Trump's Super Spreader Event" right up til election day.

The Left will be working overtime trying to prove Trump's Oklahoma rally was a "super spreader" event. They already blame Trump for untold thousands of deaths because he didn't defy his medical experts soon enough. Now they have a specific event to work with. You can count on it, we will be hearing "Trump's Super Spreader Event" right up til election day.
That's exactly why he needs to have many more events just like the one he had, and show them what life is all about whilst they cower under their beds in fear. Gotta love it, but if they tried to sabotage the rally, then yes they might try to actually infect people in some kind of way (if at all possible), so it's important to really screen out potential assassin's sent in to hurt people in this way.

I don't put nothing past what they are capable of doing anymore. It's a shame.

Whom is "scared", asswipe? How can one be an active spreader unless he/she is running a fever which makes them a risk to others? Are fever blisters not a "virus" Are they contagious because you are in the same room as one with them? Close, intimate contact puts one at risk and then only if they have a weak immune system.

BTW, just because I despise the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie cowards doesn't mean I have any use for the neocons. You can't put me in any little compartment, ya sack of shit. Take your "science" comment and shove it up your ass. I am better educated and more knowledgaeble than you are by a factor of at least a hundred. I bet you are so fucking stupid that you believe that a fast-tracked vaccine that bypasses all testing for the different genomes of every different race and both genders required can be done by late October complete with ID tags...you strike meas being that fucking stupid.
You have quite an attitude. Glad I was never foolish enough to hire or promote people like you to leadership or supervisory positions. Nothing but more problems. When having no logic/knowledge based response, all you have is childish name calling. Hopefully you will not come down with Covid or are in the relatively non-dangerous groups. I got mine on a plane, closed up for an hour and a half, because in my age and social set, I do not have to be out in close proximity, unless I choose to be, such as vacation travel. Knew I had been exposed and got sick from the encounter, just did not know that flue was what the excitement was about. We controlled our exposure to friends, family and the outside population when we returned, as we did not wish to spread flue-like disease to others as we were trained when growing up. Some people were not trained, others look on it as a political statement to show they are unafraid when in actuality they simply do not give a crap about others or their community, wearing their disdain for precautions, like a badge of honor, when should be hanging head in shame.

You know, people in prison are quite likely to catch COVID 19, matter of fact, some of the main hotspots in the country are located in prisons.

Here's a solution...................find everyone who has 5 years or more left on their sentence. Tell them that if they volunteer to help test the vaccine, they can have their remaining time cut in half. That way, not only will it help to keep the prisoners from getting sick, but they are also in a population that can be monitored by doctors and scientists quite easily, as they aren't going anywhere.

You know, people in prison are quite likely to catch COVID 19, matter of fact, some of the main hotspots in the country are located in prisons.

Here's a solution...................find everyone who has 5 years or more left on their sentence. Tell them that if they volunteer to help test the vaccine, they can have their remaining time cut in half. That way, not only will it help to keep the prisoners from getting sick, but they are also in a population that can be monitored by doctors and scientists quite easily, as they aren't going anywhere.
Sounds like a recipe for releasing more criminals onto the street. Uhhh NO.

Hey, if prisoners want to volunteer to help with clinical trials, that should earn them some time off for helping out with the COVID 19 virus. And no, I didn't say release them now, I said that if they have 5 years or more on their sentence remaining, if they volunteer, they could have their remaining time cut in half. Volunteering for something like that puts ones life at risk, so yeah, I think a reward in the form of time off would be appropriate. And, you could screen the volunteers to see which would be the most appropriate (non violent offenders and the elderly who are at risk mostly).

Well, better than experimenting on me. Would not do violent crime criminals.

Hey, if prisoners want to volunteer to help with clinical trials, that should earn them some time off for helping out with the COVID 19 virus. And no, I didn't say release them now, I said that if they have 5 years or more on their sentence remaining, if they volunteer, they could have their remaining time cut in half. Volunteering for something like that puts ones life at risk, so yeah, I think a reward in the form of time off would be appropriate. And, you could screen the volunteers to see which would be the most appropriate (non violent offenders and the elderly who are at risk mostly).
Agree.

Agree, but you know that you are getting into dangerous territory with the leftist right now right ? They would rather you step up instead of allowing a criminal the option that might end his poor criminal life, even if he volunteers for it.

Agree, but you know that you are getting into dangerous territory with the leftist right now right ? They would rather you step up instead of allowing a criminal the option that might end his poor criminal life, even if he volunteers for it.
Yes, I know it sounds shitty, but I got my own agenda and have never had to go to jail. It's a trade-off thugs might like, to get back on the streets to thug-life, and we get human guinea pigs for a risky new vaccine with control group built in. I support ABiker's plan. Call Fauci.

Forum List

Back