Neat! Team Trump Spreading Best Wishes and Good Health Wherever He Goes.

Go hide under your bed. Good grief.

It's nothing but a bunch of bullcrap concerning these infection rates, and the dangers involved. It's right on cue for the election season, where we see this yelling from the balcony (FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE/COVID,COVID,COVID in the crowded theater now), otherwise this is the constant hollaring from the leftist gang of anarchist going on anymore, and it won't stop until after the election is over.

Well of course it won't. It sure ain't stopping those anti-Trump protestor's outside that rally huh ???? Who is their spokesperson's on safety outside the rally ??? Let's see if the CNN/MSNBC media lackies will run around yelling at the protestor's saying things like "are you crazy" ? Don't y'all realize that Covid-19 is out there lerking about in the shadows ??? You have to stay healthy for Biden, are you crazy ???? LOL

This stuff is just to predictable.
Hide from what? I didn't say the 6 team trump people were found to be Covid-19 positive in Tulsa, the trump campaign did. Are you saying trump should have hidden it from the news services and the people or that the Drudge Report should have not reported the news. What other things the the trump campaign puts out do you want Drudge to not report? You do not think statement from the trump campaign are news worthy. Where do you live? In a hole in the ground or a bubble? You can't have it both ways. Either what they put out is news worthy or it isn't. Don't bitch to me. I have the Covid-19 antibodies, anyway. I survived the infection with flue symptoms, at 10 to 14,000 feet doing my thing. The White 6 Machine,... ZERO DEFECTS! You hide under the bed if trump has said it will protect you.

Hide from what? I didn't say the 6 team trump people were found to be Covid-19 positive in Tulsa, the trump campaign did. Are you saying trump should have hidden it from the news services and the people or that the Drudge Report should have not reported the news. What other things the the trump campaign puts out do you want Drudge to not report? You do not think statement from the trump campaign are news worthy. Where do you live? In a hole in the ground or a bubble? You can't have it both ways. Either what they put out is news worthy or it isn't. Don't bitch to me. I have the Covid-19 antibodies, anyway. I survived the infection with flue symptoms, at 10 to 14,000 feet doing my thing. The White 6 Machine,... ZERO DEFECTS! You hide under the bed if trump has said it will protect you.

I'm sorry to say that having covid antibodies doesn't make you safe from the virus.

Some, like the woman in the following article, get it a second time.

The President comes and brings his own Coronavirus infection team with him.

6 staffers setting up for Trump rally positive for COVID-19
By JILL COLVIN2 hours ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s campaign says six staff members helping set up for his Saturday night rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, have tested positive for coronavirus.
Also from 8 minutes ago:
Police have arrested a woman wearing a shirt that reads “I Can’t Breathe” outside of Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, as reports indicate six of the president's staffers working on logistics for the event have tested positive for Covid-19.
And of course continuing to unite the country:
President Donald Trump’s push to resume big rallies despite concern he’s putting the public’s health at risk is part of a broader reelection campaign effort to turn the national debate about the coronavirus into a political fight that he frames as “US vs. THEM.”
You're concern was conspicuously absent when governors were marching with the lowest of the low

There is a difference between the protesters and rally attendees. The protesters were wearing masks in about 60 percent of the people and they were outdoors, meaning more wind circulation and less chance of catching it.

The rally attendees are all inside in a place with little wind circulation and most of them aren't wearing masks. Remember how they figured out that the virus was airborne? It was because of the choir members who got together for choir practice and stayed in an enclosed room for 2 hours singing, and most of them caught the virus.

What a fucking bullshit stretch! Hypocrite.

I'm sorry to say that having covid antibodies doesn't make you safe from the virus.

Some, like the woman in the following article, get it a second time.

Understood, but I cannot work up a healthy fear of it (for myself, although will continue to mask in store and crowds in solidarity to support my community standards) as I and my ski party (mostly retired military or active duty military [strange, only the Officers came down with it] came down with the cases of flu while at 10-14,000 feet in temps from plus 23 to minus 7. I live at 257 feet. It was in the 90s today, even the pool is up to 85. Doubt I have much to worry about until next flue season and doubt I will be flying back to Colorado ski next season, unless they come up with a working vaccine. The White 6 Machine,... ZERO DEFECTS!

Anyone else watch the people filing in for the rally? Yes, they were handing out masks and hand sanitizer, but when you saw the people in the stadium, very few of them were wearing the masks provided.

Indoors, with no wind circulation, and a whole bunch of people screaming and chanting, spreading droplets all over the place with no masks. What could possibly go wrong?

Wow, incredible Huh ?!!!!

You're concern was conspicuously absent when governors were marching with the lowest of the low
I survived outdoor events with covid. I would not have gotten it, if I hadn't been inside in an enclosed area with a coughing, hacking little asian woman. Friends that were with me got it. Friends and family not with us did not. Trump brought it with him to the indoor event. I wish them all the luck and hope they have a good time in there.

There is a difference between the protesters and rally attendees. The protesters were wearing masks in about 60 percent of the people and they were outdoors, meaning more wind circulation and less chance of catching it.

The rally attendees are all inside in a place with little wind circulation and most of them aren't wearing masks. Remember how they figured out that the virus was airborne? It was because of the choir members who got together for choir practice and stayed in an enclosed room for 2 hours singing, and most of them caught the virus.

Well except for the minor detail, that this is ONE Trump rally, and the protests have been by the hundreds of thousands shoulder to shoulder day after day for weeks from coast to coast in every large city !
Oh and then there's another little detail that the MSM convieiently ALWAYS leaves out anytime the protesters are crammed together: Face masks not enough to protect healthy people from contracting infection, says WHO

The protestor's proved that the fears created on the left were actually being politically motivated, and the leftist politicians should be embarassed by what their own protestors proved.

Yes they absolutely did !! Day in and out they were screaming about how we couldn't end the lockdowns, we couldn't restart the economy, and then suddenly...………………………………..the protests started, and then it was crickets.

One of the most blatant stories of hypocrisy that I can ever remember !

LOL....Go hide under your bed. Good grief.

We have never changed our lives since this thing started. Still eating in resteraunts, going fishing, vacation, hotels, visiting family, grandkids, and being neighborly. Did we miss something ?? However, it is that we have had idiots who claim the dangers of this thing, yet they turn right around and try to put people at risk for money, basically becoming hypocrite's instantly about it all. You can't worry about it though, just go on living your lives as normal as you can. No FEAR.

The best thing to do is live your life free and unchained regardless. Yeah use common sense of course, but don't follow the crowd just because......Hey just don't do it.... It just don't work out eeeeevvver. Stay safe, and hope that your fellow human beings live free, happy and safe as well. We've beat back Ebola, SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu etc, and this won't be any different than they were. It will pass also, but of course the left has an election to win, so look for it to remain if only in rehtoric.

The President comes and brings his own Coronavirus infection team with him.

6 staffers setting up for Trump rally positive for COVID-19
By JILL COLVIN2 hours ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s campaign says six staff members helping set up for his Saturday night rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, have tested positive for coronavirus.
Also from 8 minutes ago:
Police have arrested a woman wearing a shirt that reads “I Can’t Breathe” outside of Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, as reports indicate six of the president's staffers working on logistics for the event have tested positive for Covid-19.
And of course continuing to unite the country:
President Donald Trump’s push to resume big rallies despite concern he’s putting the public’s health at risk is part of a broader reelection campaign effort to turn the national debate about the coronavirus into a political fight that he frames as “US vs. THEM.”

Your concern for Trump supporters is touching. Wonder why you never expressed the same concern for the rioters and protesters. Funny that.......

Funny, I didn't specifically talk about the 6 you mention, yet you had a conversation basically with yourself just now. It's a tactic you Democrats use in these forums, but we are all use to it by now. Now go hide under your bed.

President Donald Trump’s campaign says six staff members helping set up for his Saturday night rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, have tested positive for coronavirus.
I missed your posts that linked to the George Floyd riots/protests etc. that STILL are going on in some places
that dealt with the health risks involved there. And I mean health risks due to the Covid virus...not to physical assaults from BLM/Antifa crazies (or which there were very many).
Is this because you chose to ignore any potential problems there? Or the media just is ignoring any Covid virus
risks? Because it has to be one or the other...or maybe both.

But it can't be neither. So which is it?

Your concern for Trump supporters is touching. Wonder why you never expressed the same concern for the rioters and protesters. Funny that.......
Hate it for the community there, but just how concerned do you think I am about attendees at the trump pep rally? Yes, I was not that concerned about the protester either. Many were wearing masks, but I think some were wearing masks to recon, so they could come back at night to riot, burn and loot. A sound tactic used by criminals for hundreds of years. Rioters, thieves and arsonists universally suck, but sound tactics are sound tactics. Heck, I am a big admirer (like anybody else who was both Cav and Armor) of the tactics of Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, as they are still read and studied today. A great man, when he was in uniform and father of Cavalry tactics and not off duty being being a white hooded a$$hole and father of the KKK, where he to used violence and terrorism to affect his right wing views. Trouble is, now the far left are using his less admirable tactics.

Understood, but I cannot work up a healthy fear of it (for myself, although will continue to mask in store and crowds in solidarity to support my community standards) as I and my ski party (mostly retired military or active duty military [strange, only the Officers came down with it] came down with the cases of flu while at 10-14,000 feet in temps from plus 23 to minus 7. I live at 257 feet. It was in the 90s today, even the pool is up to 85. Doubt I have much to worry about until next flue season and doubt I will be flying back to Colorado ski next season, unless they come up with a working vaccine. The White 6 Machine,... ZERO DEFECTS!

I just wanted you to know about it.

I'm glad you got through it. My favorite aunt didn't. It killed her in April. I guess that might be the reason why I worry about people. I know how deadly it can be. I know that those left behind are just stunned, it happens so fast, they can't be with the person when they die and if they have a regular funeral not many can attend. My aunt was cremated and is in her urn but there has been no memorial. I usually say goodbye to those I love in a place called Little Beach. Standing in the surf holding hands with others who loved the person. Asking our Mother Earth and the universe to guide them to the next place with love. I haven't been able to do that with my aunt so I guess it's still raw for me.

I just don't want anyone to have to go through what my aunt went through and anyone to go through what my cousins, siblings, friends and I have had to go through because of that stupid virus.

I can't help it. I'm a bleeding heart liberal. I care about people.

Funny, I didn't specifically talk about the 6 you mention, yet you had a conversation basically with yourself just now. It's a tactic you Democrats use in these forums, but we are all use to it by now. Now go hide under your bed.
What is the bed hiding thing with you people? Do you drink bleach to stave off the Covid under there or what?

I survived outdoor events with covid. I would not have gotten it, if I hadn't been inside in an enclosed area with a coughing, hacking little asian woman. Friends that were with me got it. Friends and family not with us did not. Trump brought it with him to the indoor event. I wish them all the luck and hope they have a good time in there.
So your immune system was not low from some other disease or illness.

I just wanted you to know about it.

I'm glad you got through it. My favorite aunt didn't. It killed her in April. I guess that might be the reason why I worry about people. I know how deadly it can be. I know that those left behind are just stunned, it happens so fast, they can't be with the person when they die and if they have a regular funeral not many can attend. My aunt was cremated and is in her urn but there has been no memorial. I usually say goodbye to those I love in a place called Little Beach. Standing in the surf holding hands with others who loved the person. Asking our Mother Earth and the universe to guide them to the next place with love. I haven't been able to do that with my aunt so I guess it's still raw for me.

I just don't want anyone to have to go through what my aunt went through and anyone to go through what my cousins, siblings, friends and I have had to go through because of that stupid virus.

I can't help it. I'm a bleeding heart liberal. I care about people.
I understand and thank you very much for your concern. Very very sorry to hear about your aunt. I suppose sound kind of cocky, but I just got tested this week and found out the results when the called at 07:15 (not exactly business hours) and asked that I come to be swabbed at 08:15. Knowing when I was sick, what I was doing, where I was and that I have undoubtedly had the antibodies for months, but wasn't tested has me feeling a bit cocky about it. I assure you PJ and I take all community standard precautions and support good common sense with this disease that can and has been a destroyer across the country.

Forum List

Back