Muhammad Ali's son says dad would hate 'racist' BLM protests

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i bet he would!

“I think Trump’s a good president. My father would have supported him. Trump’s not a racist, he’s for all the people. Democrats are the ones who are racist and not for everybody."

A real stand up citizen if there ever was one!
Before leaving his family, Shaakira’s mom said Muhammad Ali Jr. kicked holes in the walls of he and Shaakira’s apartment an tore doors off the hinges. Shaakira said they have lived in poverty in Chicago for many years and that she mostly held down the fort financially with her checks from her nurse technician position. Ali Jr. cut grass sometimes, but never held a steady job. Through it all, they stayed together. Shaakira also said this isn’t the first time he’s left his family either, Nope! he’s done this before!

i bet he would!

“I think Trump’s a good president. My father would have supported him. Trump’s not a racist, he’s for all the people. Democrats are the ones who are racist and not for everybody."
Bullshit.

Howard Stern made a great point. If you are a black person in America then you are saying god bless these protesters.

He recalled protesting the Vietnam nam war when he was a teenager. He remembered how important protesters were to him back then. They may have saved his life.

Law inforcement and inequality will be solved.

Also, protesters need to vote. Every two years.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm paraphrasing here but Ali refused enlistment because he noted that the Vietnamese never did anything to the black man.

He singled out his race. While his statement was true of the white man also he made a statement based upon his experience. Exactly what BLM does.

i bet he would!

Bullshit.

Howard Stern made a great point. If you are a black person in America then you are saying god bless these protesters.

He recalled protesting the Vietnam nam war when he was a teenager. He remembered how important protesters were to him back then. They may have saved his life.

Law inforcement and inequality will be solved.

Also, protesters need to vote. Every two years.
Are you fucking high? You obviously never listened to stern. The over/under on that skinny little jew witch blurting out the N word during a 4-hour show was about 1500. Add a good helping of blackface and you've got a racist mother fucker that would make the KKK blush.

Find a better example of that bullshit you're peddling.

A real stand up citizen if there ever was one!
Before leaving his family, Shaakira’s mom said Muhammad Ali Jr. kicked holes in the walls of he and Shaakira’s apartment an tore doors off the hinges. Shaakira said they have lived in poverty in Chicago for many years and that she mostly held down the fort financially with her checks from her nurse technician position. Ali Jr. cut grass sometimes, but never held a steady job. Through it all, they stayed together. Shaakira also said this isn’t the first time he’s left his family either, Nope! he’s done this before!

The fucking nerve.....why do you hate black people so much? I doubt if Muhammad Ali Jr. held a pregnant woman at gunpoint, or went to prison 5 times. You should suck his cock as an apology. Then send him $10,000/mo. in reparations.... for life.

Forum List

Back