Neanderthal

Andrew36

Nov 28, 2022
Some black guy called me a neanderthal...
I replied..
First of all, yes humans are animals, and were related to macaques, chimps and gorillas and we once were Australopithecus...
Infact...
Nothing on my body is unique to humans...
All are animal parts shared with all other mammals...
Including tigers..
Whooooo!!!!!
Lol

Second of all, being more related to neanderthals than to anything alive today means nothing because I'm the same me today that I was yesterday and that I will be tomorrow...

Thirdly, how about if we step outside and I'll fucking show you some neanderthal...

He stormed off cussing.
:p

I replied..
First of all, yes humans are animals, and were related to macaques, chimps and gorillas and we once were Australopithecus...
Infact...
Including tigers..
Whooooo!!!!!
Lol

Second of all, being more related to neanderthals than to anything alive today means nothing because I'm the same me today that I was yesterday and that I will be tomorrow...

Thirdly, how about if we step outside and I'll fucking show you some neanderthal...

He stormed off cussing.
Why was it significant to you he was black?

Waffle .

Just thank him for saying , Hello , and move on .

If he wants to continue ask him how he knew your name .

Why was it significant to you he was black?
It's because it's vogue for blacks to say when you neanderthals were living in caves we waz kangz building pyramids.

I replied..
Infact...
Including tigers..
Whooooo!!!!!
Lol

He stormed off cussing.

Lamest BS story-teller since you-know-who. :rolleyes:

Never heard that.
It's a meme fest,

1674402026045.jpeg

1674402055537.jpeg

1674402092503.jpeg

images

You shall refer to him as King Hotep.
"Don't you dare talk to him! You've never lived as an Egyptian pharaoh, so you don't know anything about anything! All you non-pharaohs are racists! Everyone in the world is! I hate you all because of your race (whatever it might be)!!!!!!!"

Forum List

Back