All Democrat weapons pointed at George Santos. I thought this was America?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Now they are going after the guy because he dressed up in drag? Huh? So what? What happened to all that touchy feeley inclusiveness we are supposed to have for LGBTQ? Oh I get it, it's like when you're Black but Conservative, that doesn't really count.

Now they are going after the guy because he dressed up in drag? Huh? So what? What happened to all that touchy feeley inclusiveness we are supposed to have for LGBTQ? Oh I get it, it's like when you're Black but Conservative, that doesn't really count.
Going after Santos? Nope. We are having fun seeing you hypocrites squirm.

So you think that Democrats are "going after" him because he dressed in drag? Have you forgotten that he is a pathological liar and cannot be trusted?

Only Democrats can be Black, Hispanic, or perverts.

Those Democrats get really mad when you try to steal their thunder.

So you think that Democrats are "going after" him because he dressed in drag? Have you forgotten that he is a pathological liar and cannot be trusted?

Joe Biden laughs and says 'hold my beer'.

They're going after the guy because he's been lying about his entire background.

Don't you know that? How do you not know that?

Being willing to admit the obvious and hold your own tribe accountable is a sign of strength. Really.

They're going after the guy because he's been lying about his entire background.

Don't you know that? How do you not know that?

Being willing to admit the obvious and hold your own tribe accountable is a sign of strength. Really.

They're just mad because somebody who wasn't rich snuck into the Club. Neither Party's hacks give a shit about the lying and fraud, they all do that for a living. He just wasn't as financially successful as the regulars, is all; he may sell out for a lot less than they do and screw up their gig. He's already on two committees. lol

Forum List

Back