NC Study: 70 percent of the study participants - both men and women - reported heightened sexual satisfaction after cannabis use.

..... I enjoy sex more with a buzz. If I enjoy it more, she will enjoy it more.
This is an underachiever's fallacy stemming from the belief that women's role is to give men pleasure and by doing so are fulfilled, thus faking an orgasm and waiting for him to leave so she can take care of it herself.

Did you not read my whole post or are you suffering from tunnel vision?

I read your post. As I said, when it starts with "It doesn't help men..." the inference is that you are talking about more than just yourself. The fact that you added anectdotal evidence pertaining to you does not change that.

This is an underachiever's fallacy stemming from the belief that women's role is to give men pleasure and by doing so are fulfilled, thus faking an orgasm and waiting for him to leave so she can take care of it herself.

I have no idea how you got that from what I posted. When I am enjoying sex more, I am more passionate about it. The more passionate I am the better I am.

I assure you, I am not waiting for a woman to fake an orgasm and finish herself.

Yes, I'm quite sure you are not waiting a moment past the 'moan' which is a good thing for her. That way she can get down to business sooner than later. :cool:

First you get offended when I took "men" to mean more than one man. And now you pretend to know anything about my sex life? tsk tsk

First you get offended when I took "men" to mean more than one man.
And how did you determine that?
Using selective quotes to show something that did not happen is against the rules. And is also chickenshit.
Well, unless he was speaking of himself or using the pural "men", it certainly looks like he's speaking for more than just himself. Do you not agree?

Forum List

Back