NC Study: 70 percent of the study participants - both men and women - reported heightened sexual satisfaction after cannabis use.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Cannabis use could be the key to multiple orgasms among women - as less than 50 percent report climaxing during a sexual encounter.

A new survey of hundreds of people showed that women who smoke before sex or masturbate have improved orgasm capacity per encounter.

The study, conducted by North Carolina researchers, suggested this is likely due to the drug making women relaxed and increasing their desire, which means the recreational drug could treat sexual dysfunctions.

More....Lots more.
Cannabis helps women have MULTIPLE orgasms per sexual encounter

Is this were we are with the youngins' now, when sex is so bad they have to be drugged-up to enjoy it?

Likely it was the pot lobby that commissioned the "study". ;)

I think sex is better after getting high. But I would not consider myself "drugged up".

The fact that cannabis relaxes you is probably the biggest reason more women orgasm.

Cannabis use could be the key to multiple orgasms among women - as less than 50 percent report climaxing during a sexual encounter.

A new survey of hundreds of people showed that women who smoke before sex or masturbate have improved orgasm capacity per encounter.

The study, conducted by North Carolina researchers, suggested this is likely due to the drug making women relaxed and increasing their desire, which means the recreational drug could treat sexual dysfunctions.

More....Lots more.
Cannabis helps women have MULTIPLE orgasms per sexual encounter

Is this were we are with the youngins' now, when sex is so bad they have to be drugged-up to enjoy it?

Likely it was the pot lobby that commissioned the "study". ;)
… Oh-oh, catch that buzz
Love is the drug I'm thinking of
Oh-oh, can't you see?
Love is the drug for me…Roxy Music

I think sex is better after getting high. But I would not consider myself "drugged up".

The fact that cannabis relaxes you is probably the biggest reason more women orgasm.
R.683a67eda104154eddad4048ae1c7111

It doesn't help men. I smoked a joint in Nha Trang in 1967 and took a cyclo to the bad side of town. All that I experienced was her face (above) coming in and out of focus.

It doesn't help men. I smoked a joint in Nha Trang in 1967 and took a cyclo to the bad side of town. All that I experienced was her face (above) coming in and out of focus.

Speak for yourself. It helps me. I enjoy sex more with a buzz. If I enjoy it more, she will enjoy it more.

Forum List

Back