NC May be back in play. GOP convention to be moved

He is surrendering the state. He can’t win here. His support from the suburbs have plummeted. He only has rural whites now that the urban areas are disgusted by him and suburban whites have abandoned him and his wackadoodle actions.
You don't speak for North Carolina asshat you don't even live in my state.
Trump will win North Carolina
You’re picking the wrong fight you carpetbagging fucking transplant. My family has been in North Carolina since 1709 and that’s not a typo bitch.
no bitch I'm calling your lying ass out
If you actually lived in North Carolina you wouldn't say the ignorant shit you say.
As for whose family has been here the longest
ASSHAT there was no state called North Carolina in 1709. My family has been in the Carolinas since the 1600s
/——/ Mine too, on my mother’s side.
Mine also My Fathers side came from Jamestown VA moved south in 1700
Yea. My other side traces back to England and also here in 1600’s but those assholes were from Massachusetts until 1720’s so we don’t count them as locals. :) One of them married a Cherokee women in NC 10 generations ago so Warren and I are about the same percent Indian.
You are as fake as the other fake injun
I can at least identify who was native in my tree vs poor Warren. I feel for her though. My uncle told me I was related to a famous pirate which I repeated until I was an adult and could research myself.
Do you have approved Cherokee Council documentations? If you don't have that you are just as fake as the other injun is.
10 generations ago makes me 0.2% Native American if I did the math correctly. 1/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2. I feel like they might not exactly stamp those documents “approved”. Maybe you can put in a word for me?
no documentation no cigar fakohontous
I’ve identified you as a documented dumbass though. ;)
At least unlike you, I know my state's history but we both know North Carolina is not your state
You’re being obtuse. I have a
He is surrendering the state. He can’t win here. His support from the suburbs have plummeted. He only has rural whites now that the urban areas are disgusted by him and suburban whites have abandoned him and his wackadoodle actions.
You’re picking the wrong fight you carpetbagging fucking transplant. My family has been in North Carolina since 1709 and that’s not a typo bitch.
If you actually lived in North Carolina you wouldn't say the ignorant shit you say.
ASSHAT there was no state called North Carolina in 1709. My family has been in the Carolinas since the 1600s
You’re just making shit up. Halifax NC in 1709 was when the oldest of us was born here. James’ parents were here before then just no record of births. You are lying. You moved down from Jersey you stupid fucker.
dumbass learn something before you make another lie. I mean post.
1712 North Carolina was split from South Carolina
You have no point. You are talking to just talk. Fact is I am from NC as I stated in response to your claim that I wasn’t. I punctuated that with a simple fact that not only am I from here we’ve been in NC since 1709. Then you made up pure bullshit. If I was in the South Carolina shithole since 1709 I wouldn’t admit it.
I just proved you lied there was no North Carolina in 1709 and you're the carpetbagger.
We were here before North Carolina so apparently the state is the carpetbagger just like you, you South Carolina loser bitch. Apparently you have a gay Senator down there too, Lindsey Graham. I heard he’s coming over to the Democrats now that he’s been outed where we frown on killing homosexuals.
No, you said your family was in North Carolina in 1709
You're just a carpetbagger
Ever heard of Bath county My families history comes from their
Nope. Heard of Bath a city though, Maine.. Looked up and found a small place in NC. We were up state from there in Halifax near the VA border. Our bloodline is full of smart people so everyone’s moved to bigger cities now ... like Charlotte and even out of state to Birmingham and Atlanta.
Do some research so next time you make a claim it might be believable. Bath County Carolina
Your family ancestry isn’t worth a google search for me.
You said people are moving to Charlotte more are moving from Charlotte
Yea. My other side traces back to England and also here in 1600’s but those assholes were from Massachusetts until 1720’s so we don’t count them as locals. :) One of them married a Cherokee women in NC 10 generations ago so Warren and I are about the same percent Indian.
I can at least identify who was native in my tree vs poor Warren. I feel for her though. My uncle told me I was related to a famous pirate which I repeated until I was an adult and could research myself.
Do you have approved Cherokee Council documentations? If you don't have that you are just as fake as the other injun is.
10 generations ago makes me 0.2% Native American if I did the math correctly. 1/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2. I feel like they might not exactly stamp those documents “approved”. Maybe you can put in a word for me?
At least unlike you, I know my state's history but we both know North Carolina is not your state
You’re just making shit up. Halifax NC in 1709 was when the oldest of us was born here. James’ parents were here before then just no record of births. You are lying. You moved down from Jersey you stupid fucker.
You have no point. You are talking to just talk. Fact is I am from NC as I stated in response to your claim that I wasn’t. I punctuated that with a simple fact that not only am I from here we’ve been in NC since 1709. Then you made up pure bullshit. If I was in the South Carolina shithole since 1709 I wouldn’t admit it.
I just proved you lied there was no North Carolina in 1709 and you're the carpetbagger.
We were here before North Carolina so apparently the state is the carpetbagger just like you, you South Carolina loser bitch. Apparently you have a gay Senator down there too, Lindsey Graham. I heard he’s coming over to the Democrats now that he’s been outed where we frown on killing homosexuals.
Nope. Heard of Bath a city though, Maine.. Looked up and found a small place in NC. We were up state from there in Halifax near the VA border. Our bloodline is full of smart people so everyone’s moved to bigger cities now ... like Charlotte and even out of state to Birmingham and Atlanta.
Do some research so next time you make a claim it might be believable. Bath County Carolina
You're full of shit
You don't know what you are talking about
And you don't live in North Carolina
That's what you have shown me from what you have posted
You clearly live in the dumber Carolina and are probably a Cock fan.

Actually shit for brains I was born in North Carolina my ancestors built a homestead FIVE century's in Carolina
Bullshit. Prove it asshole. You’re just an avatar typing whatever the fuck you want to.
/——/ After swiping down 25 time to get to the part where I can reply, I forgot what I was going to say, sigh...
588802FD-338A-4D81-99B9-169ABDE74C3A.jpeg

You're full of shit

Actually shit for brains I was born in North Carolina my ancestors built a homestead FIVE century's in Carolina
Bullshit. Prove it asshole. You’re just an avatar typing whatever the fuck you want to.
Dude all you've done is spout utter nonsense
I've told you the county of my Ancestry. Anyone who claims to have so much History in North Carolina would know what Bath County is and what counties it made up

You're full of shit

Dude all you've done is spout utter nonsense
I've told you the county of my Ancestry. Anyone who claims to have so much History in North Carolina would know what Bath County is and what counties it made up
Not everyone gives a shit about your nonsense county claim. There is not bath county and if there ever was... no one cares but you and your South Carolina carpetbagging self. Your current state has a shitty educational system and the colleges suck.

Not everyone gives a shit about your nonsense county claim. There is not bath county and if there ever was... no one cares but you and your South Carolina carpetbagging self. Your current state has a shitty educational system and the colleges suck.
You're a projecting little piece of shit
Again YOU illiterate fuck I'VE POSTED SOURCES ON THE COUNTY
It made up several different counties of which My ancestors built a homestead in
Early agricultural products from the Bath area included cattle, swine, and corn. Tar, turpentine, shingles, and staves were produced locally and exported to New England and the West Indies. A small sloop was built for commercial purposes at Bath as early as 1707. Bath had 12 houses when it was incorporated and grew slowly but steadily during the early part of the eighteenth century. Wharves and warehouses dotted the waterfront. By 1706 Bath was the seat of Bath County, established in 1696.

As I said dumbass anyone such as yourself that claims to have a long family history in North Carolina and calls others carpetbaggers would know about the oldest county in the Carolina's

The blob has pulled the convention out of NC.

View attachment 344748

Our Democrat Governor caused this, further harming the state's economy, especially the hospitality industry.
How does this help Democrats?

View attachment 344748

Which will be logistical nightmare. These conventions take years to plan and execute.

There is also one other nagging problem, finding delegates to attend 45 Love Me Fest.

Turns out even RePugs do not want to catch COVID-19.

View attachment 344748

Our Democrat Governor caused this, further harming the state's economy, especially the hospitality industry.

How does it help Democrats?

El-Blobo is taking away an economic win for the city and state.

View attachment 344748

Which will be logistical nightmare. These conventions take years to plan and execute.

There is also one other nagging problem, finding delegates to attend 45 Love Me Fest.

I was listening to NPR this morning and the earlier reports are now being amended to state that the blob may just do his speech off-site; that the meetings and such will still be there.

Its a three ring circus caused by Trump though. So if you're a caterer, a restaurant, hotel/motel, etc... you don't know what to plan for...no convention? a lite-convention? Full convention. During these uncertain times (giggle) adding more uncertainty isn't preferable.

View attachment 344748

Nope

The blob won NC by less than 4% in 2016
He still won!

The Orange Shit Stain is down by 4% right now. He pulls the Convention, he could very well lose North Carolina because of his unending need to be loved.

I still think it will remain red. There are enough rural parts of NC to keep it that way. But it may force a shift in resources.

But it highlights why I think the blob will win the EC. This is my take. There are very few undecideds in the election for POTUS. Resources being shifted will mean very little since the target audience for those resources is so small to start with.

View attachment 344748

Nope
yep

View attachment 344748

Nope
yep

Look you ignorant faggot-
Democrats caused it
Democrats will be blamed
This is 1st grade shit.

View attachment 344748

I was listening to NPR this morning and the earlier reports are now being amended to state that the blob may just do his speech off-site; that the meetings and such will still be there.

Its a three ring circus caused by Trump though. So if you're a caterer, a restaurant, hotel/motel, etc... you don't know what to plan for...no convention? a lite-convention? Full convention. During these uncertain times (giggle) adding more uncertainty isn't preferable.

Listening to NPR -
I actually laughed out loud.

View attachment 344748

Nope
yep

Democrats caused it
Democrats will be blamed
This is 1st grade shit.

The blob is making the decision to deprive NC of an economic boom (such as it is). The blame is on your blob fuck stain.

View attachment 344748

TDS makes you the weak-minded say ignorant shit.
Cooper is done politically

View attachment 344748

Nope
yep

Democrats caused it
Democrats will be blamed
This is 1st grade shit.

The blob is making the decision to deprive NC of an economic boom (such as it is). The blame is on your blob fuck stain.
No this all falls at the feet of Roy Cooper
If it was all about the Virus Cooper would stop all gathers including the riot's I mean protest gatherings window-smashing robbing events

Forum List

Back