CNN: "It is the greatest political comeback in history."

This is hilarious. The cope! The tears! The pure REEEEEE! of it all!! 🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🤣
"iT dOeSn'T mAkE aNy SeNsE!!" 🤣💀

Every now and then CNN has good segments. But even watching that video above they have unbearable people like Alyssa Farrah Griffith, and Van Jones, whose ideology is poisonous to America. The radical feminism, and BLM politics….

Soon as I turn the segment on, I turned it off, knowing who is on the panel. The panel represents the prime example of the millionaire Starbucks BLM journalists. They have no clue or care what it’s like to be struggling in America right now trying to get into the middle class.

Every now and then CNN has good segments. But even watching that video above they have unbearable people like Alyssa Farrah Griffith, and Van Jones, whose ideology is poisonous to America. The radical feminism, and BLM politics….

Soon as I turn the segment on, I turned it off, knowing who is on the panel. The panel represents the prime example of the millionaire Starbucks BLM journalists. They have no clue or care what it’s like to be struggling in America right now trying to get into the middle class.
Van Jones is one of the worst grifters out there.

Forum List

Back