NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

Well this is an unexpected surprise...millionaire celebrities at a self praising bubble event have anointed another president for us yokels and the media has accepted their decree.
Considering how their last attempted coronation turned out...this should be fun.

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”
Remember you pretended Trump the billionaire who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth was your man of the people? Oprah wasn't born rich so she can relate to the people. Is Trump relating to anyone but racists and rich people?
Hillary was dead broke too. Powerful stuff living in your car and chasing rats away to eat scraps from trash cans. A poor black woman becoming a billionaire just proves America is racist.

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Oh brother... what dirt do you have on Oprah...Haaa Haaa...? Nothing!

The only thing I need to know about her is that she supported jughead. That right there is reason enough to send her to Guantanamo Bay Cuba.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Remember you pretended Trump the billionaire who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth was your man of the people? Oprah wasn't born rich so she can relate to the people. Is Trump relating to anyone but racists and rich people?
Racists? Rich?

You are a man so I get that you do not understand abuse...money and power has over a person
In the midst of the entire Hillary scandal, a woman who sold not only Americans out but the entire country out for $145 million, to claim ne can not understand 'abuse' due to corruption from money and power because one is a 'man' might be one of the stupidest things we / I hear all day.

'POWER (and MONEY) corrupts - Absolute Power and Money corrupts Absolutely...' no matter what the color, sex, creed, etc.....
Oprah claims she only used copious amounts of cocaine when she was "with a man".
I guess she learned her lesson never to hook up with a man again.
"It was the 'man's fault that I was so fucking stupid! What excuse would she use if she were the President?
"I can never deal with any male. He might turn me back into a fucking cocaine addict"?

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

these days it doesn't matter. you make it up and those against her will believe it and push it regardless of being a lie. the precedent has been set by the left in this election that is the way to handle it.

Oprah claims she only used copious amounts of cocaine when she was "with a man".
I did not know she knew Barry when he was in college...then again, she did say 'man', so it probably wasn't Barry. :p

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

The only thing I need to know about her is that she supported jughead. That right there is reason enough to send her to Guantanamo Bay Cuba.
And millions of you voted for a pussy grabber, didn't you?

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

name a president who has never grabbed one.

i'll wait.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Since we didn't want the enabler of a rapist/racist husband who wanted to continue the fundamental transformation of America into a 3rd world nation, yeah we wanted MAGA.

`
`

I will say this. Both the democrats and republican parties have become corrupted to the core.To that extent, I have zero trust in either. IF Oprah could fire up enough interest in a third party and run that way, I'd seriously consider voting for her.

Last edited:
`
`

I will say this. Both the democrats and republican parties have become corrupted to the core.To that extent, I have zero trust in either.. IF Oprah could fire up enough interest interest in a third party and run that way, I'd seriously consider voting for her.
She has my vote. Any woman willing to send women to guys to be raped has my full support.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Since we didn't want the enabler of a rapist/racist husband who wanted to continue the fundamental transformation of America into a 3rd world nation, yeah we wanted MAGA.
So you voted in a pussy grabber.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

again - name one president who didn't grab one either before or during office.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Trump had to lock up the Democrat vote.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

these days it doesn't matter. you make it up and those against her will believe it and push it regardless of being a lie. the precedent has been set by the left in this election that is the way to handle it.

Again Iceberg you didn't see the Obama hate with his every move, or they just made it up..on this forum.

Trump had to lock up the Democrat vote.

He will never get a democrat vote again.. it was the moderate dems who kept him afloat in the beginning until he did a 180 and turned on them.. He is a liar. So was Hillary.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Again Iceberg you didn't see the Obama hate with his every move, or they just made it up..on this forum.
Obama only hates Christians and gun owners.

You know, 2/3 of America.

Forum List

Back