NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”
It's about time that there was a lesbian in the White House!!!

Well, aside from Condy Rice and Dick Cheney's daughter.
You forgot Hillary.

Well, did she lie? But Easy I have concerns about her dedication to all cultures.. so Let's just see where this goes.
I am not even going to address any 'birther' crap...and that is what it is - CRAP. I will say this ONCE and only once - if anyone in the future tries to claim 'Easy believes...' they are full of $hit. - THIS is what I believe:

I do not believe Obama was 'not' an American. That is my personal view. For those who entertain the idea he was not, SO THE HELL WHAT? EVEN if true he was born in Kenya ... or elsewhere ... which again I do not believe...WHAT FRIGGIN' DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW? He was President, he served 8 years, and he is now out of office. MOVE ON. I never hated the MAN for any reason but opposed many of his policies, agenda, crimes, etc....

As far as Winfrey goes, the question of whether she will be dedicated to represent all cultures .. or political parties / members ... I always have that about every candidate.

She's going to run on civil rights and the Me Too Flu.

Those aren't exactly winning issues. Especially since women are already starting to worry over a backlash to their sex assault insanity.

On Eve Of Golden Globes, Hollywood Women Fear Backlash For Sexual Harassment & Sexual Assault Accusers

Oprah will be the face of the backlash and the black lives matter bowel movement war on cops.
Yes, because Oprah going from poor to a billionaire proves America is racist. She will get full support from the black 2 term President to back her up on that.

I'd love Oprah to run in 2020.

Let's do this. Everything the Dems said about an inexperienced outsider was bullshit and we knew it.

That would certainly prove they are full of shit

2 outsiders running for POTUS would be fucking amazing.

Let's do this. Everything the Dems said about an inexperienced outsider was bullshit and we knew it.

doesnt Oprah know that 80% of normal people find her very annoying,,actually more annoying than anthony weener?

doesnt Oprah know that 80% of normal people find her very annoying,,actually more annoying than anthony weener?

She should run. Please God.

It would be so fun to have Hollywood preaching to us the rich don’t pay their fair share as they fly off to film in Canada to avoid US taxes.

Oprah/Bigfoot is my choice

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Oh brother... what dirt do you have on Oprah...Haaa Haaa...? Nothing!

2013 interview on BBC, wishing all elderly white folks dead. How sweet

Oprah/MAXINE WATERS 2020!!!
Oprah/

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

You are a racist misogynist homophobic islamaphobic transphobic white supremacist!

Oprah would be the first BLACK/FEMALE/LESBIAN POTUS.

OPRAH IS A TRIPLE THREAT!!!

The Trump campaign ad just writes itself....

rs_1024x759-140117100209-634.oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinsten-critics-choice-011614.jpg

Oprah/

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

You are a racist misogynist homophobic islamaphobic transphobic white supremacist!

Who wishes all white elderly dead

Oprah/

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Oprah/Waters vs Fauxhantus/Pelosi for the ticket.

Pass the popcorn! :popcorn:

Oprah/

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Oprah/Waters vs Fauxhantus/Pelosi for the ticket.

Pass the popcorn! :popcorn:
Reginald Denny

Democrats are so dumb lol. How bout you idiots try to put forth some candidates with ideas & experience rather than focusing on gender & color for a change.

Like Trump? No experience what so ever.

The plus' for Operah

She is clearly an acomplished person
Successfull businesswoman
Articulate, intelligent, and has self control
She is rare on that she is truly a selfmade wealthy woman

The negatives
No experience in politics (but that seems to be a plus these days)
Dont know what her platform would be

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Lizzie isn’t running.
Oprah is your worst nightmare.
A real billionaire, stable, smart and quick as a whip. Everything Trump is not.
Black vote would come out in Barack Obama numbers.

Forum List

Back