NBC News confirms that Tara Reade praised Vladimir Putin; deleted post

Here's a tip for people trying to fake a rape story against someone running against Donald Trump. Don't praise Vladimir Putin while you're at it.

NBC News (May 1, 2020)
By Chuck Todd, Mark Murray, Carrie Dann and Melissa Holzberg

“President Putin has an alluring combination of strength with gentleness. His sensuous image projects his love for life, the embodiment of grace while facing adversity,” she wrote.

She later said these posts were part of a novel she was writing set in Russia

5. Before she made her assault allegation, Reade was a Bernie Sanders supporter and opponent of Joe Biden
After previously supporting Marianne Williamson and Elizabeth Warren in the 2020 race, Reade — after Super Tuesday — was a constant presence on Twitter, tweeting and retweeting pro-Bernie Sanders and anti-Biden messages.

Here are the facts regarding Tara Reade’s allegation against Joe Biden
Lol, progressives get more stupid each day. She praised Putin and somehow her story isn't true? You can't make this level of stupid up.r because he has

Not as stupid as saying a j
udge can't be fair because he has Mexican ancestors.
Sounds like something you would say.

It's what Trump said.
Got him that time. lol
Sure you did. You idiots believe anything, and twist the truth to make it fit your bullshit claim.
Well, since you've already admitted you refuse to listen to or read any news that doesn't come from the mouths of USMB'ers, nothing you say or believe surprises me. You are totally deaf and blind; too bad you're not dumb, too.

Here's a tip for people trying to fake a rape story against someone running against Donald Trump. Don't praise Vladimir Putin while you're at it.

NBC News (May 1, 2020)

“President Putin has an alluring combination of strength with gentleness. His sensuous image projects his love for life, the embodiment of grace while facing adversity,” she wrote.

5. Before she made her assault allegation, Reade was a Bernie Sanders supporter and opponent of Joe Biden
After previously supporting Marianne Williamson and Elizabeth Warren in the 2020 race, Reade — after Super Tuesday — was a constant presence on Twitter, tweeting and retweeting pro-Bernie Sanders and anti-Biden messages.

Lol, progressives get more stupid each day. She praised Putin and somehow her story isn't true? You can't make this level of stupid up.r because he has

It's what Trump said.
Got him that time. lol
Sure you did. You idiots believe anything, and twist the truth to make it fit your bullshit claim.
Well, since you've already admitted you refuse to listen to or read any news that doesn't come from the mouths of USMB'ers, nothing you say or believe surprises me. You are totally deaf and blind; too bad you're not dumb, too.
Again you prove how utterly stupid you are.

NBC News (May 1, 2020)

And don't get in the TARDIS and have your mother call Larry King in 1993.
How do you know it was her mother?

You're right, it could have been the new Doctor.
She's not a ginger but she is a she.

NBC News (May 1, 2020)

It's what Trump said.
Got him that time. lol
Again you prove how utterly stupid you are.
You can't get the truth from the media.
You don't know where I get anything. The media are proven liars, just like in the news link in the OP, no one stormed anything, but that's what the liars said so they can make it sound more dangerous. lmao
Yeah, it was the Daily Mail and them, and another paper put out the truth that it was staying calm.
How did YOU know any of this, sitting in Texas, if you were not listening to media? That's my point, mike. It's ALL media.
Lol you are light, I saw it on here. I don't listen to the media bullshit.

OldLady said:

Which is worse. Getting their news directly from the news media, or getting it from the news media filtered through the mouth breathers that post here.

OldLady said:

Which is worse. Getting their news directly from the news media, or getting it from the news media filtered through the mouth breathers that post here.
Lol, another fool going down the wrong alley.

He's a hopeless waste of space. I've made my point. He can lie his way through it as long as he wants. I'm back to scrolling on by his ignorant bullshit.

NBC News (May 1, 2020)

How do you know that the case is faked at all?

BTW, I don't see what Uncle Pooty has to do with this at all. No one has suggested that Vlad raped anyone here.
It's up to her to prove she was raped.
It’s up to Joe to prove he didn’t.

Actually he doesn't have to do anything, since he has not been charged with a crime, since he has no charge to fight, there can be no defense.

He is innocent until proven guilty, just like Kavanaugh, just like Clinton, just like Thomas....were at the time. None of them were ever charged of a crime for sexual assault or rape.

None of them are guilty to this day.
This isn’t a court of law. He’s guilty until he can prove otherwise. See how that works?

NBC News (May 1, 2020)

BTW, I don't see what Uncle Pooty has to do with this at all. No one has suggested that Vlad raped anyone here.

Actually he doesn't have to do anything, since he has not been charged with a crime, since he has no charge to fight, there can be no defense.

He is innocent until proven guilty, just like Kavanaugh, just like Clinton, just like Thomas....were at the time. None of them were ever charged of a crime for sexual assault or rape.

None of them are guilty to this day.
This isn’t a court of law. He’s guilty until he can prove otherwise. See how that works?

Good point. When we had the Fake Impeachment Trial of President Trump, our liberal friends pointed out repeatedly that fact, that the Senate wasn't a Court of Law.

NBC News (May 1, 2020)

Believe All Women!

NBC News (May 1, 2020)

Is it up to Trump to prove he didn't rape those 25 women who have sexual assault cases against him right now?

What sexual assault cases? Isn't it a little early to be hammered?

True or not it has nothing to do with the case. It's a technique known as character assassination used by defense attorneys when they have nothing else. It seems that NBC has assumed the role of defense attorney in this case. No surprises here.

NBC News (May 1, 2020)

Read this and it looks like there is a lot of holes in Reade allegations...

Not saying she is lying but she has some explaining to do...

Yeah, there are some inconsistencies and things said that don't appear to have been true. I'm holding judgement for now. What really needs to happen is that they need to find the complaint she registered with the senate, so far it can't be found and she doesn't have a copy of it. Also, her story is evolving by what is exactly mentioned in supposed report.

She needs to be listened to and taken seriously, I'd hate to see her slut shamed or degraded in public like we've seen what happened to accusers in the past. However, the burden of proof is ultimately on her, let's see what she's got.

Anyway, liberals here is a warning to you not to be hypocrites. Don't shit on her.

NBC News (May 1, 2020)

And this has jack and shit to do with the fact that Joe Biden looks to have committed sexual assault. The women must be believed!*

*unless they accuse a Dim, then they’re lying.

Wow.... this is a fucking game changer..... hmm?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they wonder why it's called Fake News.

Forum List

Back