NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”

is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

• Yes, he is

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, Biden was wrong

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
What's going to be interesting is that Sleepy Joe and Uncle Pooty are supposed to be meeting.

We'll see if Biden has the courage to tell Putin off in person, face to face.

didn't say he wasn't an authoritarian strongman. I said he tries to advance his nation's/people's interests.

Do you even understand what that means?
It depends on what you consider as nation's/people's interests. If building a corrupt system of power with pocket oligarchs and billions of dollars flowing abroad annually can be called that, than yes, he has made great achievements in that.
In fact, the Russians never lived better than in the era of Putin's rule.

Putin is very popular with his constituents, that's for sure.

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

How many died because your TDS gave hydroxy a bad name

I would trust Putin way more than any destructive murderous libturd

I respect and trust the little turd in NKorea more than you

donny praised china for months & ignored the fact it was heading this way.

he lied to the public about how dangerous the virus was as he was telling bob woodward the opposite. donny cared more about the stock mkt & its traders more than american worker bees.
Trump told us it came from Wuhan. The denial of that has caused a lot of harm. Same with Hydroxy, people could have been saved.

Trump was being impeached while Tom Cotton was telling you in Dec I believe. LOLOL...Your impeachment was way too important hind sighter

Trump didn't want to panic libturds epecially, but you used this killer and the dead vote to defeat him

Sad what history will say. Thnk God I never listened to you people slaving 40 hrs to a slave life. And I am to listen to you......lolol

didn't say he wasn't an authoritarian strongman. I said he tries to advance his nation's/people's interests.

It depends on what you consider as nation's/people's interests. If building a corrupt system of power with pocket oligarchs and billions of dollars flowing abroad annually can be called that, than yes, he has made great achievements in that.
The 'gold years' of Brezhnev's rule werent too bad in this regard, either.

In narrow meaning of the 'gold years' - (VIII-th five-year plan) 1966-1970 were pretty nice, but not even close to the current level of consumption:
- almost no tropical fruits, good alcohol, little amount of good tobacco, tea and coffee.
- little quantity of cars, TVs and other gadgets.
- not sufficient amount of houses.
- no international tourism.

I don’t doubt Putin has had people murdered, much like most of our recent presidents. Biden has no compunction in murdering someone.
Secret ‘Kill List’ Proves a Test of Obama’s Principles and Will (Published 2012)
US drone strike ordered by Trump kills top Iranian commander in Baghdad
These are military actions designed to cut off the head of the snake.
Attacking innocent opposition is a horse of a different color like Putin does and what Trump was attempting to do.
You’re deluding yourself. Making excuses for your murderer while condemning the oppositions murderer, is foolish.
My murderer? No. You are deluding yourself if you think that killing a killer is the same as attacking
innocent opposition.

I don’t doubt Putin has had people murdered, much like most of our recent presidents. Biden has no compunction in murdering someone.
Secret ‘Kill List’ Proves a Test of Obama’s Principles and Will (Published 2012)
Attacking innocent opposition is a horse of a different color like Putin does and what Trump was attempting to do.
You’re deluding yourself. Making excuses for your murderer while condemning the oppositions murderer, is foolish.
Putin kills journalists and political opponents

Point out where we do that
We do not, but Trump was heading in that direction.

Putin kills journalists and political opponents

Point out where we do that
Hey Lesh. What's up?

You live in NY right??....You got 2 of the biggest murderers in your state still murdering

Fredo's brother sure found a way to reduce social security and medicare costs. Just kill the mother fuckers is the mantra
That is an riduculous comparison.

My murderer? No. You are deluding yourself if you think that killing a killer is the same as attacking
innocent opposition.
Yeah all those innocent Iraqi, Syrian, and Yemeni women and children murdered are just nothing to concern ourselves about.

innocent opposition.
There is no such thing as 'innocent opposition'.

That does seem to be the Russian model.

ANd that is my point. Thank you.
It's the exact opposite of your point. None of THAT is for the Russian people. That is all for Putin and a handful of cronies. It is all to the detriment of his people and country.

I think you are projecting your views and standards on another culture.
Gee, ya think? Doesn't change the FACT that nothing Putin does is for the people of Russia. It's all for him.

Not my take on it. Looks like he is doing his job as he sees it, a good faith attempt to advance russian/russian's interests.

It's the exact opposite of your point. None of THAT is for the Russian people. That is all for Putin and a handful of cronies. It is all to the detriment of his people and country.

Gee, ya think? Doesn't change the FACT that nothing Putin does is for the people of Russia. It's all for him.

Not my take on it. Looks like he is doing his job as he sees it, a good faith attempt to advance russian/russian's interests.
And killing journalists and political opponents is fine right?

And killing journalists and political opponents is fine right?

I never said nor implied that. Why would you even ask such a bizarre question?

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

ViFyeK-SBww.jpg

NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”​

l7xJWozjtYspAW4xc_z4k0B3Qn9hL3AFJp5rEvB6JElltO-VJE3gRTsHw5Eep0OnzAQWS2-rautY7Q=s636-nd

Are you a killer? laughs and doesn’t answer the question and 5 more years and putin will surpass koba's length of rule,
After the interview.
Putin: give him the thing....

my qestion:

Yes, he is
No, Biden was wrong

ps one for sure, Botox doesn't hold Putin´s face in place, it looks like a baboon ass nowadays
It would have been grand if Putin had chose that moment to kill him.
to kill Biden ?

its a myth, sovok´s economy didn´t gown , KPSS killed in 70s-80s imperial economy

l7xJWozjtYspAW4xc_z4k0B3Qn9hL3AFJp5rEvB6JElltO-VJE3gRTsHw5Eep0OnzAQWS2-rautY7Q=s636-nd

Are you a killer? laughs and doesn’t answer the question and 5 more years and putin will surpass koba's length of rule,
After the interview.

my qestion:

Yes, he is
No, Biden was wrong

ps one for sure, Botox doesn't hold Putin´s face in place, it looks like a baboon ass nowadays
to kill Biden ?
smh

After the interview.

my qestion:

Yes, he is
No, Biden was wrong

to kill Biden ?
smh
in this case you are a traitor, i hope FBI will take you out

After the interview.

my qestion:

Yes, he is
No, Biden was wrong

to kill Biden ?
smh
in this case you are a traitor, i hope FBI will take you out
Your a fucking idiot that can't even read. THE NEWS GUY ASKED PUTIN THAT NOT BIDEN, IDIOT!

In narrow meaning of the 'gold years' - (VIII-th five-year plan) 1966-1970 were pretty nice, but not even close to the current level of consumption:
- almost no tropical fruits, good alcohol, little amount of good tobacco, tea and coffee.
- little quantity of cars, TVs and other gadgets.
- not sufficient amount of houses.
- no international tourism.
These years went through mid-1980s (though, the last years werent actually Brezhnev's). It is ridiculous to compare those years and the current ones, especially regarding TVs and gadgets. That is not Putin's achievements, these things are now available in the most post-Soviet countries.

Basically, the core distinction between Brezhnev's USSR and Putin's Russia is that the former was really building new industrial and scientific centers, the Soviet science and education were really at a high level for their time. Virtually all that Russia has now is thanks to the base which was laid at those times and earlier.

Forum List

Back