NBC calls PA race for Dem

"How long will this even be a district?" is the stupidest statement so far.

This was in Trump country. No matter the shape of the new district, it will be blood red GOP country.

It’s gone in November. Like 8 months. It’s a shot in the arm for sure, but really meaningless for anything other then a hate trump circle jerk. Likely won’t even be news after Friday. Y’all will be back to fantasizing about who Trump is having sex with.

Fantasizing. Eww. No. Nasty. That is one ugly ass man. I seriously doubt there is a single woman on the planet who wants his ass, not even for the money.

Another humiliating defeat for Trump.

The adulterer in Chief: the whole world will be watching this election.
Yesindeedy they have. They see some serious Trump fatigue.

This loss is far more about Trump than the GOP.

The GOP will now run away from Trump.
But McConnell bet the House on his individual tax cut energizing voters ... and that doesn't appear to be working either. LOL

I still think Trump is pretty good at gauging his audience as to their wants .... but his delivery is limited to a narrow demographic of really pissed off old white people.

"How long will this even be a district?" is the stupidest statement so far.

This was in Trump country. No matter the shape of the new district, it will be blood red GOP country.

It’s gone in November. Like 8 months. It’s a shot in the arm for sure, but really meaningless for anything other then a hate trump circle jerk. Likely won’t even be news after Friday. Y’all will be back to fantasizing about who Trump is having sex with.

Fantasizing. Eww. No. Nasty. That is one ugly ass man. I seriously doubt there is a single woman on the planet who wants his ass, not even for the money.
If only there was just fantasy and no in our faces reality.

Another humiliating defeat for Trump.

The adulterer in Chief: the whole world will be watching this election.
Yesindeedy they have. They see some serious Trump fatigue.

Yes...he us fading. Better get out the orange spray can again!

I still think Trump is pretty good at gauging his audience as to their wants .... but his delivery is limited to a narrow demographic of really pissed off old white people.

above, the very definition of demagoguery.....Trump is indeed good at that, as are most charlatans.

Democrat Conor Lamb apparent winner in PA vote: NBC

How embarrassing....trump runs up there...drops the SOB word and tells everyone how great he is.....and THE GOP STILL LOSES!
/----/ Let's see if he ever votes with the Republicans or falls in line with the left wingers

The question is whether the Republicans want to compromise. Just because you vote against the Republicans does not mean you support liberal Democrats. Heidi Heitkamp voted against the Republican tax plan because she is concerned about the deficit. Hardly a liberal Democrat concern.

above, the very definition of demagoguery.....Trump is indeed good at that, as are most charlatans.
Well, I think there's some popularity among all groups about unfair trade, open borders and other nations taking advantage of us being the world's policeman. And Trump ran on giving us a better bigger cheaper Obamacare. Maybe the dems can capitalize on that without kicking out all the gays and non-Christian whites.

Us Moderate Dems have been saying that for years. Yes...the candidate needs to be tailored to the district BUT the tent should be large enough to accept Moderate....Liberal....and even Conservative Democrats.

The GOP will lose the House in November and LET THE IMPEACHMENT BEGIN.

With supeona power....the Dem House will expose the piles and piles of corruptions in this regime.
your a moderate dem?.....you have me fooled....

NBC? Uh,there are still 3,800 absentee ballots to count....but please, dance around and celebrate winning a seat that won't exist in 2019...by all means. Oh, and if Lamb ends up losing the absentee count, we'll understand your swift flight back to your safe-spaces and comfort food.
lol.gif

There are 200 absentee ballots left and Lamb has a lead of around 641.

How embarrassing....trump runs up there...drops the SOB word and tells everyone how great he is.....and THE GOP STILL LOSES!
Did we lose?

You elected a supposed Democrat who is...

Pro life
Pro fracking
Pro guns
Pro tariffs
Pro tax cuts
Anti Pelosi
Pro Trump (sort of as he refused to criticize him)

Tell me again how we lost & you won?

Well, I think there's some popularity among all groups about unfair trade, open borders and other nations taking advantage of us being the world's policeman. And Trump ran on giving us a better bigger cheaper Obamacare. Maybe the dems can capitalize on that without kicking out all the gays and non-Christian whites.

I actually agreed with the majority of Trump's platform issues......The problem for me, however, was that (as a long-time, New Yorker,) I KNEW the charlatan could never deliver on his promises and, of course, I fully disagreed with his schoolyard bullying.

Last edited:
Did we lose?

Pro life
Pro fracking
Pro guns
Pro tariffs
Pro tax cuts
Anti Pelosi

Yes, nitwit...You DID lose........All your spinning confirms that the Democrats have a much more diverse view and a bigger tent....For example, to be "pro tax cuts" does NOT mean that 80% of those cuts need to be given to conglomerates.

But, feel free to apply balm to your LOSS.

Did we lose?

Pro life
Pro fracking
Pro guns
Pro tariffs
Pro tax cuts
Anti Pelosi

His position on tariffs is more nuanced. He says we should go after China because they are the ones dumping steel.
He supports the tax cuts for the middle class but opposes the giveaways to the rich of which there were several.
He did not make Trump a issue but that does not make him pro-Trump.

The real losers are the crazy right-wingers in the House.

Did we lose?

Pro life
Pro fracking
Pro guns
Pro tariffs
Pro tax cuts
Anti Pelosi

His position on tariffs is more nuanced. He says we should go after China because they are the ones dumping steel.
He supports the tax cuts for the middle class but opposes the giveaways to the rich of which there were several.
He did not make Trump a issue but that does not make him pro-Trump.
So he's an uninformed politician too? Most of our steel doesn't come from China...

What everybody is overlooking is the fact that the 18th district also contains suburban voters who make up about 1/3 of the district. I suspect he did very well in the suburbs and got enough of the blue collar vote to win. That suggests further trouble for Republicans in suburban districts.

So he's an uninformed politician too? Most of our steel doesn't come from China...

True......BUT does that mean that china is NOT dumping cheap steel on the world market?
How's that Trump "promise" about making China a currency manipulator going?

Forum List

Back