NBC calls PA race for Dem

Democrat Conor Lamb apparent winner in PA vote: NBC

How embarrassing....trump runs up there...drops the SOB word and tells everyone how great he is.....and THE GOP STILL LOSES!

They dropped $10,000,000, sent Trump, VP and Jr and STILL lost.

PA-18's result is just the latest sign of a House wave - CNNPolitics
A lot of it is bad candidates

Lamb had charisma .......the Republican was a creep

What will he do in November though if he is the guy? They have to do all this again in 8 months or so. Sure it’s a shot in the arm for Dems, but it’s still not even settled.

How embarrassing....trump runs up there...drops the SOB word and tells everyone how great he is.....and THE GOP STILL LOSES!

What will he do in November though if he is the guy? They have to do all this again in 8 months or so. Sure it’s a shot in the arm for Dems, but it’s still not even settled.

Allegedly it is. It's been called, and Lamb did his acceptance speech.

Okay guys an gals, let’s zip our pants back up and put the KY back up for a few and take a look here. How long will this even be a district?

'It's not over yet:' Nail-biter Pennsylvania special election heads into 2nd day - CNNPolitics

The stakes are largely psychological: Pennsylvania's Supreme Court recently ruled that its congressional districts were gerrymandered and redrew the map -- meaning both candidates would face choices about where to run if they want to be on the ballot in November.

So keeping that in mind, what if by Friday they find 200 votes to push the other guy over the line? Weird shit happens in politics. Seems y’all may do better reading runes and small animal guts rather then listening to the news.

Oh, were you under the impression we didn't know about the gerrymandering and subsequent district loss? Interesting.

No, I’m under a compleatly diffrent impression that all you lemmings can’t decied which other lemming to follow over a cliff. Best sit back and watch what happens.

Well Congrats to the Dims. You are one more vote towards impeachment.

Welcome President Pence!

Mike-Pence.jpeg

Be careful what you wish for Dims.
As much as I dislike Pence, I at least think he is capable

Trump is mentally and intelectually unsuited for the job

Okay guys an gals, let’s zip our pants back up and put the KY back up for a few and take a look here. How long will this even be a district?

'It's not over yet:' Nail-biter Pennsylvania special election heads into 2nd day - CNNPolitics

The stakes are largely psychological: Pennsylvania's Supreme Court recently ruled that its congressional districts were gerrymandered and redrew the map -- meaning both candidates would face choices about where to run if they want to be on the ballot in November.

So keeping that in mind, what if by Friday they find 200 votes to push the other guy over the line? Weird shit happens in politics. Seems y’all may do better reading runes and small animal guts rather then listening to the news.

Oh, were you under the impression we didn't know about the gerrymandering and subsequent district loss? Interesting.

No, I’m under a compleatly diffrent impression that all you lemmings can’t decied which other lemming to follow over a cliff. Best sit back and watch what happens.

"Completely."

"Decide."

Best not try directing traffic when you can't spell elementary words.

Allegedly it is. It's been called, and Lamb did his acceptance speech.

I remember when a race was called by a major news outlet for a democrat. The butthurt still flows from that.

"Completely."

"Decide."

Lol, JoeB sock. Okay, you can go head and have your circle jerk. Y’all deserve it after the rough year or so you guys had.

This loss is far more about Trump than the GOP.

The GOP will now run away from Trump.
They tried out their central Mid Term election talking point about Trump tax cuts helping the blue collars and it fell flat on its Face..its time to mount the Republicans and Fuck them to death

Now here is the big question. There is another message here. Conservative/moderate Dems CAN win. Will the Dems make room in their tent for their messages? For the voices of blue collar middle class economically struggling America that used to form their base?

Let's hope so, the far left and far right fringes need to be abolished.

"Completely."

"Decide."

Lol, JoeB sock. Okay, you can go head and have your circle jerk. Y’all deserve it after the rough year or so you guys had.

Joe's cool. I don't actually mind being confused for him.

Coyote has given the key to the Dems' future: the far left has to throw away the Pelosis and accept the Lambs.

My opinion all along. We need the Conor Lambs and moderates who are for the worker.

Unions went all out in this and members came back home.

With the WV Teachers Union. We handed Kasich his head 8 years ago when he attacked Public Unions. I have never see such an angry bunch of opin their pick up trucks with huge signs plastered all over them. Then on to the Ballot box.

Couple of years ago Republicans wanted to pass a Right To Work law. Leaders told them,” Kasich would never sign it!”

Unfortunately most of this country hates the unions. We shall see, but within 20 years there will be no more unions. And those that will be hurt the most will cheer the loudest.

Coyote has given the key to the Dems' future: the far left has to throw away the Pelosis and accept the Lambs.

My opinion all along. We need the Conor Lambs and moderates who are for the worker.

Unions went all out in this and members came back home.

With the WV Teachers Union. We handed Kasich his head 8 years ago when he attacked Public Unions. I have never see such an angry bunch of opin their pick up trucks with huge signs plastered all over them. Then on to the Ballot box.

Couple of years ago Republicans wanted to pass a Right To Work law. Leaders told them,” Kasich would never sign it!”

Unfortunately most of this country hates the unions. We shall see, but within 20 years there will be no more unions. And those that will be hurt the most will cheer the loudest.

It takes a special kind of stupid to hate unions.

36 Reasons Why You Should Thank a Union

Weekends
All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
40 Hour Work Week
Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
Employer Health Care Insurance
Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
Wrongful Termination Laws
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Whistleblower Protection Laws
Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
Sexual Harassment Laws
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holiday Pay
Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
Privacy Rights
Pregnancy and Parental Leave
Military Leave
The Right to Strike
Public Education for Children
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States

I get that corporations hate unions, and I also understand why - but we are royally fucked if unions go away because all of the above that we take for granted can just as easily be taken away.

"Completely."

"Decide."

Lol, if you like fat old dudes who have to grill all alone because everyone hates him, okay. How many more you got?

"Completely."

"Decide."

Lol, if you like fat old dudes who have to grill all alone because everyone hates him, okay. How many more you got?

Projection much?

Forum List

Back